• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Matt bomer

W

wardell

I do not keep up with celebrity news and yes I know it's old news for most but when did Matt bomer come out I remember one time people said he was gay because he thanked some guy in a speech but did he ever says I'm gay or are people just being hopeful

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
He didn't come out, because he was never really in. Just no one ever dared talk about it. Matt is married to publicist Simon Halls and they have three sons together. Simon is one of the most powerful men in the entertainment industry and dragging Matt through the tabloid gossip gutter is the fastest way to career suicide...

lhardwick69

Reaction score
those eyes are to die for --as for career suicide theres a lot of actors that are gay and still perform in movies and tv shows-- to the twins in teen wolf --well one is gay one isn't--to others I wont go into --the only way to commit career suicide these days is say racist comments and abuse your girlfriend or boyfriend-- that seems to really kill careers

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
those eyes are to die for --as for career suicide theres a lot of actors that are gay and still perform in movies and tv shows-- to the twins in teen wolf --well one is gay one isn't--to others I wont go into --the only way to commit career suicide these days is say racist comments and abuse your girlfriend or boyfriend-- that seems to really kill careers

You misunderstand me. I didn't say that Matt being openly gay was career suicide, I said that while it was well known that he was gay in the entertainment circles, the subject was off limits to media. For an interviewer to mention it would've been career suicide for them.

It's not that Matt was ashamed or anything, he just didn't want his sexuality to become the focus of attention and overshadow his work.

Baron V.

Reaction score
He is beautiful! Dark hair and blue eyes really gets me going!