• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Carrie Fisher RIP

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The sad news many have been dreading arrived this afternoon - Carrie Fisher passed away in Los Angeles.

CFisherAlt.jpg

Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia in 'Star Wars,' Dead at 60
Rolling Stone

Carrie Fisher, the iconic actress who portrayed Princess Leia in the Star Wars series, died Tuesday following a massive heart attack last week. She was 60.
"It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning," Simon Halls, a spokesperson for Fisher's family, said in a statement to People.

Star Wars made her famous, but her real talent was as a writer. If you haven't read anything she created, please put it on your reading list because you will discover a depth and sense of humor that you never expected.

Her first book (and my favorite) is Postcards from the Edge. This book has so many one liners that are now burned into my brain.

Karl Marx: "Religion is the opiate of the masses."
Carrie Fisher: "I did masses of opiates religiously.”

Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

I shot through my twenties like a luminous thread through a dark needle, blazing toward my destination: Nowhere.

Celebrity is just obscurity biding its time.

I always wanted to blunt and blur what was painful. My idea was pain reduction and mind expansion, but I ended up with mind reduction and pain expansion.

I love what speed and coke do to my weight. It's unnatural, I know. I could just exercise.

I envy people who have the capacity to sit with another human being and find them endlessly interesting. I would rather watch TV. Of course this becomes eventually known to the other person.
She was one of those unfortunate women who did not find nice men interesting. She found undesirables desirable. She sought out unpleasant boyfriends, then complained about them as though the government had allocated them to her.

Mom brought me some peanut butter cookies and a biography of Judy Garland. She told me she thought my problem was that I was too impatient, my fuse was too short, that I was only interested in instant gratification. I said, “Instant gratification takes too long.” The glib martyr.

“Instant gratification takes too long” - that will be with me for the rest of my life. Thank you, Carrie.

Last edited:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
She had such a great mind, a great point of view, and a great witt - I'll certainly miss her.

B.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
How sad.

I just saw Rouge One and I can only hope that they don't do to her what they did to Vincent Price.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah - you just know that the big emotional moment in the next movie is supposed to be the reuniting of Luke and Leia.

UPDATE: TMZ has confirmed that Carrie finished filming her scenes for the next version of Star Wars.
CARRIE FISHER WRAPPED FOR 'STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII'
TMZ

Carrie Fisher's last film will not be compromised as a result of her death ... TMZ has learned.
An official from Lucasfilm tells us Carrie was "absolutely wrapped" for "Star Wars: Episode VIII."
The official added it's too early to tell how Carrie's passing will impact future installments of the franchise.
Fisher plays General Leia Organa in 'VIII.' The movie's official Twitter account said they wrapped back in July.

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
So sad...
I was really hoping that she would survive this! :(

mrcrownroyal

Reaction score
I too thought she would make it through. This is so sad and I really just want this year to be over at this point. We've lost so many people who have been constants in our lives.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
carrie_fisher__1224075881_8814.jpg

Typical Carrie Fisher moment: When her daughter Billie was asked out on a date by one of Elizabeth Taylor's grandsons, she asked her mother if she was actually related to the boy.

Carrie drew out an elaborate diagram and explained: "You're related by scandal."

She later added that diagram into her show Wishful Drinking.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
carrie_fisher__1224075881_8814.jpg

Typical Carrie Fisher moment: When her daughter Billie was asked out on a date by one of Elizabeth Taylor's grandsons, she asked her mother if she was actually related to the boy.

Carrie drew out an elaborate diagram and explained: "You're related by scandal."

She later added that diagram into her show Wishful Drinking.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just LOVE this kind of wit!!!

(Which of course is a totally unoriginal witless declaration :D )

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
May she drown in moonlight suffocated by her underwear. I think that is the quote she wanted in her obituary.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
This may be hard to imagine, but things have actually gotten worse.

Debbie Reynolds Rushed to Hospital a Day After Daughter Carrie Fisher's Death
E! Online

Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized a day after the death of her daughter Carrie Fisher.

The 84-year-old actress had just recently mourned the Star Wars star online along with her son Todd Fisher.

Reynolds was rushed to a hospital via ambulance Wednesday afternoon. She was transported in fair to serious condition, E! News has learned. Reynolds was with her son Todd Fisher inside a house at the time and felt unwell, prompting a 911 call to report she had suffered a possible stroke, TMZ reported. Reynolds' rep and Todd had no immediate comment.

Debbie almost died this past year. She had two strokes and then got pneumonia. Carrie & Todd spent several months watching over her. Almost miraculously she recovered, though she remained frail.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Carrie Fisher "hurls another award [George Lucas's] way" - the AFI Lifetime Achievement award.

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
6 months and i still can´t believe she´s gone. will be strange watching star wars in dezember. :/

TimothySpert

Banned
Reaction score
Really shocked by the news, and I thought 2016 couldn't get any worse. RIP Carrie Fisher, one of the greats.