• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gay sims...

I

iFairylicious

Gay marriage is accepted in The Sims 3. It lists female couples and male couples as wives or husbands respectively lol. My guy guy couple I made are really cute LOL. My character I have designed after me has rocker style blond hair with some funky colors in it (you can customize looks in this game) and his hubbie has dark brown hair or changes to black sometimes lol and he has blue eyes. Fun times hehehe.

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow thats cool that you can do that. Now let them due friggin nudity and its all good lol. Hmm i think i will go get the sims 3.

I

iFairylicious

Maybe they can have an expansion pack that will be "Mature" so it can have nudity lol

I

iFairylicious

They don't even allow relationships in that game like that unless its teens with teens and adults with adults lol.........well the adults' ages can very but you can stage an Anna Nicole Smith scenario :sick:

Shonen

Super Vip
Reaction score
LOL i love politicians, they can always gripe about something and then turn it into their pet project, but never get the important things done.

I

iFairylicious

I saw this whole thing on tv that they are trying to battle so many stupid things I am like come on haha.

kiddoblivion

Reaction score
They don't even allow relationships in that game like that unless its teens with teens and adults with adults lol
The Sims 2 has a mod that allows "inter-generational" relationships (teens and adults).

There are also mods to make your sims look like this:

fenl2d.jpg

paladino

Reaction score
the first thing i done when i played sims 2 and 3 was
to make a gay couple with a child
my ex couldnt stop checking how they are doing for some months :)
(and he`s not ever a gamer )

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Omg love sims when I was younger!! Thanks for the clip glam!! I always wanted to know where to play this one!.. nvm you have to buy it.. why do all the good things have a catch.. sigh.. I was so eager to trying =(*

S

shapeshifter

Hello boys

I was one of the artists who works with Yakov and Marvine on The Insiminator.org, I have created many clothes for the athlete, the bodybuilders, and the hero, and some hacks for theese bodyshapes dont return to the slim one when go to work, have electrocution, graduate or have a toga party...

I prefer sims 2 because it is quite easy to hack, and now i don't understand anything with the new machine langage of the sims 3...

I have a problem with sims 3 because the game don't run correctly on my computer wich is very performant for other heavy games.

So I am still addict to my sim 2's Neighborhood wich is named New Gayland! It looks like the center of a medium european town with many appartments and shops, that is not possible to create today with the sims 3.

PS: some of my creations for the sims 2 are still avaible on the archives of modthesims and gaysimclub, (under BoBrunLille profile's)

AlexxAplin

Reaction score
Yay! more sims fans! for those of you who enjoy the game, and those who just like the eye candy, i'll post this link here. http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?/forum/210-sims-3-sims/ I create sims under the same name that i have here, and if you want anything specific i'd be more than happy to make some for anyone who wants them. :) I host them at the site above, but i will definitely make them for you or anyone else who wants it. (FYI there are also mods and things for TS3 that are pretty helpful, plus custom content and places you can get said content.

x-tian

Reaction score
lol with sims2 sims3 is not worth buying it i gues, just graphical improvements and if you want to get some new stuff you spend much money into the addons