• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Henry Cavill

DarthKitsune

Reaction score
He's so attractive it's a little hard to look at for extended periods of time. That doesn't happen with anyone else, just him.

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sure this is a bit odd but I have a thing for a sexy nose.:blushing: I really like a masculine looking nose and Henry's is about as hot as they get. Well, the rest of him is beyond hot but every time I see him the nose just makes me weak.

Jayden Storm has a nose that is turns me on as well. Strange fetish I know. Don't criticize please. We all have our "things".:p

Urban

Donator
Reaction score
Sure this is a bit odd but I have a thing for a sexy nose.

You're not alone, HDB! Noses have always been at or at least near the top of my list of sexy features. I can forgive a lot of other faults if a guy has a perfect nose, but I have a hard time getting around (no pun intended) a bad one. Of course, we might disagree on what constitutes a sexy nose, but I agree with you on both Henry & Jaden.

And bigsal, thanks for that absolutely stunning head shot just above; it's about as gorgeous a picture as I've ever seen, and Henry's about as gorgeous a man.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks Urban.

Is a photo taken during her performance in the movie serial "The Tudor". Is following this series that I fell in love with Henri. Actor good and beautiful.

Those who have not seen this movies, I highly recommend watching; There is also the beautiful Jonathan Rhys Meyers, the main character.

Here is another picture of the beautiful Henri.

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks Urban.

Is a photo taken during her performance in the movie serial "The Tudor". Is following this series that I fell in love with Henri. Actor good and beautiful.

Those who have not seen this movies, I highly recommend watching; There is also the beautiful Jonathan Rhys Meyers, the main character.

I want him, nose and all. Just the eyes are reason enough:dreaming:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I want him, nose and all. Just the eyes are reason enough:dreaming:

:agree:

Definitely nature has done a great job on him. :thumbs up:

Without a doubt one of the most handsome men in the world. :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks Urban.

I couldn't agree more, about everything you say:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

:agree::agree::agree:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

I will follow your recommendation. ;)

jrm.jpg

I’ve been a fan of Meyers for a while :blushing: