• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Travel and sex memoirs

tp3813

Reaction score
Not sure this is the right thread for this but it's got some sex in it so I guess it's ok.
Anyone know anything about book publishing or has done so?*
Well a friend of mine has been bugging me about writing a book, he is actually an author himself but mostly for technical books.*

Well the book is mostly an autobiography because I have had shall we say ...ermm.. an unusual lifestyle.*
Briefly , had a bit of a wimpy bullying school life and decided one day after leaving , screw this and I went for the toughest job I could find which was paratrooper ,managed it successfully although admittedly it was a struggle... phew..that was a tough job.*
After that another unfortunate less successful military adventure in southern Africa, which nearly went badly wrong.*
After that back to UK to boring jobs, couldn't handle it, so packed my bags and started travelling the world and done so ever since.*
Loads of memorable adventures some good ,some not so good, some positively dangerous.*
First one if I recall was Romania just after the dictator Ceausescu was deposed and they found those terrible orphanages.*
I volunteered in one of those for some months, terrible conditions reminded me of concentration camps. But I liked Romania ended up staying there and starting a business which was extremely dodgy in those days ,place was totally corrupt from top to bottom.*
Christ that was a crazy place.*
Yep I got screwed, literally and financially, but it was fun, no regrets.*
And the guys , my god they were beautiful

Anyway long story ,after that kept travelling, Argentina ,Brazil , Colombia ,Uruguay, Georgia , Armenia, Thailand , Cambodia and many others
Another interesting experience running a rent boy club in Prague during the good old days, but Prague these days is a sad shadow of those days.

Another reason I considered book, a while back a quite successful book called 50 Shades of Grey was published, which I have not actually read , but apparently was about some woman's kinky sexual Adventures... later was turned into a film, and apparently was not even a very good film or book.

And another difference her story is fiction , mine is actually true.
And probably a lot naughtier than her fictional stories.
Looking back probably had more sex than most people have in several lifetimes.
Mostly gay adventures but also some straight and bi stuff, threesomes, fivesomes.,reaIly I done it all ..yep, hands up, I was very naughty indeed.

And met some of the most beautiful boys imaginable, that most people can only dream of.
Yeah it was a hell of a ride so to speak.

Last place I stayed was Dominican Republic for 3 years.
Wow.. Some handsome guys there, nice mix of Blacks Latinos etc
Also tasted one of the biggest cocks I ever had there, a black guy from Haiti, next door.
Well, ended up in Germany.Tried to settle down but can't, already have some new trips planned.
Mmmh,after that Monster Haitian guy seems I've developed a taste for Monster big black cocks.
So Africa is on the cards, only problem being , most countries in Africa are extremely homophobic and gay is not legal in many of them with some nasty consequences including the death penalty in some

Well, going back to books there have been quite a few scandals over the years with people who wrote war and so called misery memoirs, and later it was found out everything was false bullshit
So that's one trap I will not fall into, story will be exactly as it happend.

So all these factors combined maybe my author friend is right , I should write the thing.
Guess what puts me off is writing the bloody thing for months and then nothing happens.
Another question is the best way to do it once it's written,guess the only way is trying a publisher, which can be frustrating and may never be published or doing self publishing with ebooks.
Each way I suppose has its pros and cons.
Decisions , decisions as they say..

Last edited: