• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Book Are You Currently Reading?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
El Diablo by M Robinson

8ff9b-mrobinson_eldiablo_ecover.jpg

Spanning decades, 'El Diablo' tells the story of Alejandro Martinez, a notorious cartel leader. Following him from his childhood, this book provides a front-row seat to the tragedy that was his life. He was born into the life and groomed from a young age to take over his father's role as leader of the cartel. In so many ways, he never stood a chance at a normal life.

Surviving the loss of numerous loved ones, especially the women closest to him, he grows into a callous man. He shows no emotion or concern for others, afraid that his feelings are weaknesses that his enemies will exploit. He has earned his reputation as a ruthless crime lord, aptly called "El Diablo" on the streets.

Lexi grows up without the love of parents. She's never known her real father and her other is emotionally absent on her best day. From a young age, she got used to taking care of herself. Being alone was the norm for her.

When Lexi's circumstances go from bad to worse, she throws herself into her dance. Ballet was her only escape. Her only dream was to become a ballerina.

Together, Alejandro and Lexi have incredible chemistry. The sexual tension and anticipation was incredible between these two. They played a back and forth game, literally for years. Every time I thought they were getting somewhere, Alejandro would do something to push Lexi away again. He definitely gave me some serious whiplash with his push and pull routine.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Omens - Kelley Armstrong

978-0-307-36053-3.jpg

Twenty-four-year-old Olivia Taylor Jones has the perfect life. The only daughter of a wealthy, prominent Chicago family, she has an Ivy League education, pursues volunteerism and philanthropy, and is engaged to a handsome young tech firm CEO with political ambitions.

But Olivia’s world is shattered when she learns that she’s adopted. Her real parents? Todd and Pamela Larsen, notorious serial killers serving a life sentence. When the news brings a maelstrom of unwanted publicity to her adopted family and fiancé, Olivia decides to find out the truth about the Larsens.

Olivia ends up in the small town of Cainsville, Illinois, an old and cloistered community that takes a particular interest in both Olivia and her efforts to uncover her birth parents’ past.

Aided by her mother’s former lawyer, Gabriel Walsh, Olivia focuses on the Larsens’ last crime, the one her birth mother swears will prove their innocence. But as she and Gabriel start investigating the case, Olivia finds herself drawing on abilities that have remained hidden since her childhood, gifts that make her both a valuable addition to Cainsville and deeply vulnerable to unknown enemies. Because there are darker secrets behind her new home and powers lurking in the shadows that have their own plans for her.

pete123

Reaction score
Empire of Self, biography on Gore Vidal, just started already hooked

Jase

Reaction score
The "Love Stage" manga book series... :)

Jase

Reaction score
Just finished "Ten Count" Vol 2 and Vol 3 should be delivered tomorrow.

P.S. - The story is about the romance of the couple in my current avatar.

MaximumT

Super Vip
Reaction score
Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile

I'm trying to catch up on classics. :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
One of the books I'm reading now is "In Search of Silence", volume 1 (1957-1969) of the Journals of Samuel R. Delany, edited by Kenneth R. James and published just a few weeks ago on Wesleyan University Press.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Peter Rabbit: Peter's secret expedition

9789610134.jpg

My friends daughters birthday is coming up :D

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Rogue Male, by Geoffrey Household. The only book I have ever read which is absolutely un-put-down-able.

jrr22

Reaction score
The Wrong Side of Goodbye. A Harry Bosch novel by Michael Connelly.

havocs

Reaction score
Just finished Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin, very layered. Looking to read The Men's Room by Michangelo D. Scruggs next.

drn2001

Reaction score
I've a Feeling We're Not In Kansas Anymore: Ethan Mordenn. Part one of the Buddies cycle. excellent.

mamxxnb

Reaction score
reading the newest cj cherryah novel converenge

Jase

Reaction score
Currently reading a manga series called "Don't Be Cruel" by Yonezou Nekota.

large.DontBeCruel.jpg.746e9cd56a2b15e0469e835a1052e1f7.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Right now I'm reading two books:

-Paul Cartledge: "Democracy: A Life", published by Oxford UP last year.

-Pierre Hadot: "What is Ancient Philosophy?"

jrr22

Reaction score
Just started Golden Prey by John Sanford.

Jase

Reaction score
I've resumed reading the Ten Count manga series volumes 1-4 since volume 5 should be released in a couple of months. I enjoy a love story that's not perfect and with slightly damaged characters... :heart:

large.TenCount_Vol1.png.5c97c29f05c0f138e52f8963054a91b9.png
large.TenCount_Vol2.png.9224396564fd64cb9b2373953e6b1b26.png

large.TenCount_Vol3.png.528824348c1eb1d531cbd9dbc0ee3d4c.png
large.TenCount_Vol4.png.5970d4f338757905244c4e90160cc254.png

And yep...
This is the couple that's in my current avatar! :)

Castorp

Reaction score
Yuval Noah Hariri: Homo Deus - A Brief History of Tomorrow
A very interesting study about the impending evolution of mankind from Homo Sapiens to Homo Deus by an openly gay Israeli historian. Though one shouldn't mix the topics of his books with his private life.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
latest

Nightlife by Rob Thurman.

In New York, there's a troll under the Brooklyn Bridge, a boggle in Central Park, and a beautiful vampire in a penthouse on the Upper East Side. Of course, most humans are oblivious to this, but Cal Leandros is only half-human. His father's dark lineage is the stuff of nightmares-and he and his entire otherworldly race are after Cal. He and his half-brother Niko have managed to stay a step ahead for three years, but now Cal's dad has found them again. And Cal is about to learn why they want him, why they've always wanted him...for he is he key to unleashing their hell on earth. The fate of the human world will be decided in the fight of Cal’s life….

If you like Supernatural or Constantine then this book would not disappointed you.