• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rise of the Tomb Raider

W

wardell

Any one here play the new Tomb Raider game. How is is it as good as the last one does she get her guns back? I wish I could play it but it will be a long time

S

skyward

I will get it when released on ps4...

A 9.3/10 ign rating means it's most likely worthwhile.:)

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
Well 9.3 on ign means actually nothing. Gaming "journalism" in general tends to overhype games in the recent years. They are giving out hypepoints for most major title.
So considering that and substracting 1.0 points for hype leaves it with a solid 8.3. Still worthwhile. And is closer to the median.
Metascore is at 86 for press and 81 for users. Looks like a pretty solid game.
I liked the last game in this reboot series. So i will probably get and looking forward to the PC Version.
Hopefully it will be ported as well as the first one was.

mmich88

Reaction score
Lovin´it

I love that game, Lara is an super action woman and the game is so adictive, you never expect what´s happening next...

dimensio

Reaction score
Loved it and one of the few games I have stuck with till the end, highly recommended.

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
I will probably never stop supporting Tomb Raider games. They're just so fun and crafty. Great visuals and level design. Plus Lara Croft is my homegurl haha

Rheinwein2

Reaction score
I love it, started it 3 weeks ago. Kinda addicted to it ^^

dwilliams104

Reaction score
Rise of the Tomb Raider is the best in the new trilogy. It refined a lot of things in the first game and added a lot of new features and has a great story. Shadow of the Tomb Raider was a bit of a disappointment. Not bad but just as good as the second game.