• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Masturbating at work

warrenxx

Reaction score
Have you ever had a wank at work? If so how often and where? Once a week, once in a while, daily or never?

There is only one place I have ever done this. It was when I was younger and hornier. I worked at a large site that had some isolated toilets that no one used.

It use to be a daily ritual. At some point during the day I would take myself off to one of the toilet cubicles. It felt like a little subversive and that added to the thrill.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
sucked few dicks and got fucked at one place I worked--it was awesome--and where I am now just sucked some a little jerked off few and rimmed one guys ass just because he was straight and didn't really think people licked other peoples assholes so I showed him it happens

Tangerine Dream

Reaction score
Yes, although I'm not sure if it counts since I was off-duty. I work at a hotel and sometimes it was necessary to get a room if the roads were bad or there was work being done on my house or what have you.

tallrunner

Reaction score
I have yeah, from supermarkets to offices. Got caught but we just laughed it off.

M

mimixiaosan

yeah, one time on way to work in the train, was really wanted so went to toliet. did not expected after done some guys waiting outside for toliet :p

LthrDad

Reaction score
Yep, when you need to tug, you need to tug ;-)

mbp5

Reaction score
I have only done it once at two very different work locations. The first time would be while I was a dishwasher at a donut shop's warehouse. That day, I was the only worker there (usually two or three others might be in) and I was waiting for more trays to take care of.. I went to the bathroom and did my business since I had some time.

The other time was at a church I play piano at. I was feeling extra horny, and couldn't stop getting semis/boners at the piano. Usually I can just push my feelings aside, but this time I couldn't, so when I had a break from playing music I went to the bathroom and worked a load out. Definitely felt a little guilty being able to hear the preacher preach at the same time, and I have not done it since.