• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Your biggest cock?!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Question: if you are a bottom or a versatile guy which was the biggest cock you ever have had in your ass. And I mean really deep inside you - or better "balls-deep"!

I only can speak from my BF with whom I'm since a very long time in a good relationship. So I cannot compare! But he is 17cm (6,7 inches) long and 5cm (2 inches) thick.

Has anyone of you ever had a dick in his ass which was longer or thicker? And if - what was your feeling when this schlong was diving into your ass?

I remember that these 17cm of my BF have been for me for the first time like a shock. Although my BF at our first time has taken much, much lube I thought he impaled me and afterwards my ass hurt for days. Today and after this long time I'm used to it and I like is every time he wants me!!!!:thumbs up:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
11 inches long really thick---he was 22 yrs old I was younger than him andi was surprised I could take it and so was he--but thats a story to be told to anyone open minded and doesn't freak out about things

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
11 inches long really thick---he was 22 yrs old I was younger than him andi was surprised I could take it and so was he--but thats a story to be told to anyone open minded and doesn't freak out about things

11 inches (28 cm) wow, wow! X_X:? Really? And you got it into you??? And it didn't hurt? Tell me this story - and if you wouldn't like to tell it here, give me a PM. I'll waiting for. :thumbs up:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
took it all yes it hurt but I like pain so it was all good--I will send story to you in while

clemh01

Reaction score
about 9 inches and 2.5 wide. Hurt at first. Great later.

tonib

Reaction score
I just got back from vacation in Fort Lauderdale on Monday. Met a guy - he lives there now but is originally form the Bahamas. He was the security guard at the club I went to. He convinced me to meet him for lunch the next day. One thing led to another and before you know it, I am trying to fit his 11 inch dick inside me. I have a bubble but so I thought I could take it no problem. It was a problem. LOL.

We solved it with a lot of lube but boy that sucker was big! I don't know if I'd want to go through that every night. Maybe you'd get use to it. I don't know... He was a super sweet guy. Who knew he was packing such heat!

cban

Reaction score
Must have been 12 inches in Gran Canaria ... I still have nightmares :)

naughty_gam

Reaction score
Ex-C0lt Studi0s model called D1ck Hug3 - gee, dunno how I managed to cram it in, but it felt oh-so-damn-good. The gentleman was 6'4" and his reamer was definitely large for his size... both thick and long. Back then, I was younger and more flexible, maybe now I'd hae to pass unless I wanted a trip to the ER afterwards!