• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Your Breakfast

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi guys what is your breakfast. At what time you will have your breakfast every morning. Will it be a quick one or do you celebrate it? And how important the breakfast is for you?

I'll hope to get many answers from all around the globe here.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's an answer from my kitchen in Karlstad, Sweden:

2 hard boiled eggs,
a small plate of pickled herring with sourcream sauce with lots of herbs in it,
some kind of citrus fruit (orange or clementine or whatever I have at hand),
a big glass of cool clean water (the tap water in Karlstad is really good).

This is my standard every day breakfast!

Jase

Reaction score
Here's an answer from Tulsa, Oklahoma in the United States:

Because I have to be at work extremely early at 6:00am, but I like to sleep even more... I rarely have time to cook or eat a balanced breakfast. (I know! LOL).

After showering and getting dressed, I usually have just enough time to make coffee and grab something small to munch on during the drive to work; which is usually a banana and a granola bar (I'll eat one and throw the other in my messenger bag).

My first break is usually around 8:00am; which I normally use to refuel with another cup of coffee and eat a little bit better. Most of the time, it's the leftover from my traveling breakfast but if I'm super starving, I'll order something in the office cafe'. That's usually either bacon or sausage and scrambled eggs.

I know that breakfast is the most important part of the day, but I'm a very hard guy to motivate in the mornings. I tend to roll my half asleep self out of bed after hitting snooze for 30-40 minutes! :blushing:

I do a little bit better on my days off and tend to have either a granola cereal or oatmeal accompanied with fruit and milk.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
And I'll tell you now my breakfast from Berlin, Germany:

every morning from 07:30 to 08:30 we'll have each of us 3 rolls one with lunchmeat, one with cheese and one with jam (bitter orange or strawberry) and two or three times in a week a soft-boiled egg and at least 4 cups of black tea (Earl Grey) without milk and sugar.

At 08:30 we are starting to our offices. My office opened at 09:00 and will be closed at 18:00 (for me sometimes later).

I don't take a lunch - but during the day much tea and fruits.

My BF mostly is earlier at home than me and he is the cook and has always made something delicious for the dinner. Or we are going out for eating or drinking alone or with friends.

And after I'm coming out of the shower in the evening because I want to go to bed and he claps me on my ass-cheeks - I know that I can't sleep at once ......... and he claps me very often on my ass-cheeks!!!!! -:)

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I get up early. 5am.
At home, I just have a few cups of coffee while I read the news on my iPad.

Once I get to work, I have more coffee and a yogurt. I also like fruit in the morning. This past winter I was on an apple kick. There are a lot of new apple varieties that are really tasty and crisp. Early winter, sweet tango was my favorite. Late winter, ruby frost has been really good.

anarren

Reaction score
I usually eat at work, sadly, so it's instant oatmeal and coffee for me. Sometimes I get fancy and add Parmesan to the oatmeal.

oistlala

Reaction score
i eat Bfast at work too which consist of instant rice cereal and coffee :)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
4 Scrambled eggs with cheese
6 slices bacon
hash-browns
2 biscuits with sausage gravy
Tea

I'm so bad...X_X

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
4 Scrambled eggs with cheese
6 slices bacon
hash-browns
2 biscuits with sausage gravy
Tea

I'm so bad...X_X

Why - it sounds sooooo delicious. I would like to try it too. :thumbs up:

pointguy36

Reaction score
I like my breakfast fast and simple, so I usually have 2 slices of multi-grain toast with some kind of nut butter and sliced banana to make a to-go sandwich. Oh and some good strong coffee!

trencherman

Reaction score
My breakfast happens right after any time I get up, from 3:00 am Eastern daylight saving time here in North America to four hours later. It’s a real break-fast in that it’s rounding an 18 hour fast. Lately, I have been experimenting with shakshouka that I discovered in Youtube; sautéed onions, red pepper and tomatoes cradling two whole eggs. Preceded by some walnuts, cheese and two cups of coffee, I am all set up for the day.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't eat breakfast, except when I'm on vacation (I love visiting landmarks and trying local foods). I can't begin eating solid food until a few hours after waking. A good day starts with a nice cup of coffee - that's all I need ;)

mmarty

Reaction score
I live in the Eastern US and always have a good breakfast that includes:
- Fruit (orange, apple, canteloupe, berries, whatever is in season)
- Toast (I love crunchy bread, wheat or multigrain (raisin pumpernickle is my favorite) or sometimes a muffin or maybe some leftover pizza)
- Yogurt (Greek yogurt lately)
- Coffee (just 1 cup a day)
- Tea (herb or green tea, and whatever is left over goes in the fridge for later)

I am definitely a morning person, so when I'm working I usually have breakfast at about 4 am, later (and much more leisurely) if I'm not working.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
When I'm at home it's usually just coffee, or it's a slice of toast or a banana if I am on superstrength anti-inflammatories which have to be taken with food. If I'm away on holiday or in a hotel I might go for scrambled eggs/bacon/toast or black tea and toast.

trencherman

Reaction score
I don't eat breakfast, except when I'm on vacation (I love visiting landmarks and trying local foods). I can't begin eating solid food until a few hours after waking. A good day starts with a nice cup of coffee - that's all I need ;)

Good for you. You have not heeded that mighty bullying declaration, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Turned out it was contrived by the breakfast cereal producers of America.

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I don't eat scheduled meals unless I'm doing so with another person. I just eat when I'm hungry.