• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Posted by newage in the what does your dick look like thread:
"well.. i jusst arrived bck to nyc for christmas ..... jus putting that out there "

So I guess he`s in NYC:)

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
LOL! But that`s not you inside the underwear!:) We want to see your "package" inside!:)

G

goejavin

i like this "colour"

5e53e7ef2529.jpg

Conceptually thats nice but I wonder what I would think if I brought someone home and they dropped their drawers and I saw that...I'd have to think I'm gonna top....:eek:

X

XMan101

LOL! But that`s not you inside the underwear!:) We want to see your "package" inside!:)

Iotbg might need a bigger pair with his yummy package , as we know ;)

Would look good in those though , oh yes!!

G

goejavin

Well, I'd personally like to see anyone but myself posting pics on this thread but Tom does deserve some participation so...

The first two pictures are of my favorite since they were sent to me from my amazingly cute friend in Rhode Island that I met on the internet...the first I love to wear (they also have a stripe on the side)...the second got a bit stretched out after I met him for the first time personally..but I still love to wear them.

The third would be a pair I might just typically wear during a normal day.

S

Squallmuzza

Haha gotta love the reason behind 1 pair of them being a little 'stretched'. Love it!

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Nice underwear! :) Why are the first 2 unbuttoned? Hmmm? Care to tell us? What were you doing? Or...better ask: what was it done to you?

PS : I just saw now, my Rep Power is 69 WOOHOO! My fav number and position:)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

why the bar?

I though we all know what's behind it ^^

X

XMan101

material is a little thin,maybe you guys could see my dick.
i´m not crazy and show my dick in a gay forum:))

:)) :))

Oh go on show us the uncensored version , it's not like we haven't seen that beauty before ;)

Sexy underwear by the way , even sexier without the tongue, unless it's mine :p

X

XMan101

We don't mind them falling down :p Nice ;)

Are we going to get the uncensored pic next ...? ;)

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well as promised ill post up 2 pics, i have more...but they are more revealing and i'll post those up on christmas eve.

this next one has a very revealing front :p...ill be putting that up for christmass..but heres the back view :D
5901de057db9.jpg

Last edited:

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
YAYAYYYYY!!!! Nice legs newage!!!:D hmmm, my X-Ray eyes cannot penetrate those underwear :( Grrr...:p

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
oh, shit! I want to sleep! LOL! Why did you have to post the second pic? :D So frickin HOT! If only...I could...
He touches the burning skin on newage`s thighs ...so smooth, so silky...his firm butt is attracting his hands like a magnet. He moves his hand a little further until he reaches the the left butt cheek. He squeezes it in his hand. With the other hand he caresses newage`s stomach. With a shy move he reaches for the underwear. In front of him the swollen in the underwear attracts his eyes. He reaches out and touches the area. His hand grabbs a....

Stop it!!! Or better! Stop me!:)
Good night!
This time for good :)

X

XMan101

Wow!! Very nice Newage :) Gorgeous in fact ;)

Can't wait till Christmas eve and our Xmas present ;)

T

Tom

You've got a great body to go with those undies.:p
You look like a swimmer or runner, and you just came out
of the pool.
Funny I don't recall seeing that color as an option on the last post,
but it was a great choice!!:thumbs up:
i like this "colour"

5e53e7ef2529.jpg

T

Tom

Thanks for the encouragement!
If you were not careful in those first two picks you'd have to post elsewere.;)

Well, I'd personally like to see anyone but myself posting pics on this thread but Tom does deserve some participation so...

The first two pictures are of my favorite since they were sent to me from my amazingly cute friend in Rhode Island that I met on the internet...the first I love to wear (they also have a stripe on the side)...the second got a bit stretched out after I met him for the first time personally..but I still love to wear them.

The third would be a pair I might just typically wear during a normal day.