• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How Many Pairs of Underwear Do You Own?

How Many Pair of Underwear Do You Own?

• None: I'm a Nudist or Always Go Commando

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 1-7 : I Keep it Simple and Do Laundry Once a Week

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 8-14 : Enough to Last Me a Couple of Weeks

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 15-30 : I Have a Whole Drawer Dedicated to Underwear

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 31+ : I Collect Underwear Like Some Women Collect Shoes

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I thought of this question after I just got done buying some new underwear and shirts for myself today. I think it tells a little about a person if you get a chance to go through their underwear drawer. Kinda like being able to go through their mirror cabinet in the bathroom.

Here is my tally: Five pair of Hollister boxer briefs, Ten pair of Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs since they come in 5-packs, Four pair of Joe Boxer thongs, and Two pair of Candyman thongs.

You'll have to give a reply and let me know what you think that says about me. I'd be interested in knowing.

trencherman

Reaction score
I have always been paranoid about post-micturition drip even as a young man at the same time stuck with preference for immaculate tighty-whities. Never resorted to vitamin supplements just to avoid staining them yellow and kept an ample supply of them even when travelling. I am now at the age that plumbing is starting to loosen down and continental drift feels imminent. Hoping to cope with it by shifting to dark highly absorbent shorts and briefs.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My preferred underwear are boxers. Some briefs too - but I don't like them very much.

And no pyjama - I hate them. And I have only one for the possibility that I've to go to the hospital. My BF likes tight briefs where you everything can see. -:) But naked sleeper we are both. Always ready for use!!!

hanstop

Reaction score
I like boxer briefs. They are comfortable and provide great support.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I read this great idea for getting more mileage out of your underpants. Turn them inside out and wear them again. So this means that with three pairs of knickers, you could wear them right side out for the first month, inside out for the second month, change to pair two at the third month and so on. Then you only need do the washing every six months. Think of the vast saving of water, soap and electricity.
Perhaps there is a downside to this system, otherwise wouldn't everyone be doing it?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I read this great idea for getting more mileage out of your underpants. Turn them inside out and wear them again. So this means that with three pairs of knickers, you could wear them right side out for the first month, inside out for the second month, change to pair two at the third month and so on. Then you only need do the washing every six months. Think of the vast saving of water, soap and electricity.
Perhaps there is a downside to this system, otherwise wouldn't everyone be doing it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ainsey

Reaction score
I always use 1 or 2 pairs of undies, tho, truth be known I have a few dozen pairs. A few have never been worn & are given as gifts to some of the sexier guys that hang out with me.

Munch

Reaction score
boxer briefs, and I own roughly about 15

Tom Clayton

Reaction score
How many pairs of Underwear Do You own

9 pairs of lo-rise briefs, and 4 pairs of boxer briefs. I like the support but (chuckle) kinda like how I show in em. I sleep bare assed. I do own pajamas, but to be honest not exactly sure just where they are packed away at? LOL

cute-zozo

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
i own 65 pairs of briefs:
36 : low rise
17 : pattern
6 : solid colors
6 : Lycra tight
6 of them were bought to me by a friend- 2 i found on the beach
and yes i like briefs more than anything in the world
i love it when people see me in them and i love they we my body looks on them and the comfort they give me and the way i feel when i wear them and the lines that appears when i pend over......
and i think its the best underwear for guys ( skinny - muscled - twinks ).
and each time i see a brief in a shop i buy it

vic_nic80

Reaction score
I am underwear guy
Own around 80 different types, from briefs, thongs, jock straps, trunks, boxers, boxer briefs, bikinis, to some see through fetish underwear.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
12 pairs of boxers, I like to be able to go past a week with no washing when I travel, cos you can't always find somewhere and I hate washing in the sink/shower.

palom

Reaction score
Probably 20. 5 or so briefs, a handful of athletic boxer briefs, and then the rest are regular boxer briefs.