• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Linda Harvey: It’s Time For Christians To Establish Homo free cities

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Linda Harvey: It’s Time For Christians To Establish Biblical And Homosexual-Free Sanctuary Cities
“Since we are beginning to see violations of constitutional rights based on objections to homosexuality as marriage, I believe there’s a clear precedent for establishing sanctuary cities for authentic, lawful, man/woman marriage. Think about how great life would be in those cities. After all, unlike the defiance of immigration law, these cities would be upholding the actual law under our actual Constitution, not the imaginary one in the mind of Justice Anthony Kennedy. So, why not cities that uphold a standing, just law?

“Family life would be much healthier and safer in these cities. Keep out the vile ‘gay-pride’ parades as well as harassment lawsuits against bakers and florists. And how about no pro-homosexual lessons in school, falsely implying that some people are born homosexual, or born to mutilate themselves by sex-change surgery? Also, no ban on counseling for teens who have same-sex attractions. And the local media, if they tried to distort the truth in the current popular fashion, would find local advertisers withdraw.

“Imagine the freedom to live the truth. No one in such cities would be arrested or sued or fired or demoted over marriage, or have a TV show canceled, or be kicked out of grad school, or lose a consulting contract, or be mocked, or given a failing grade for supporting only man/woman marriage, or be prevented from preaching the whole Gospel. Marriage sanctuary cities are a wild proposal, but why not? It’s not just a good idea – it’s the law.” – Hate group leader Linda Harvey,

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thankfully, she clearly does not live on planet earth, so she can built what eve cities she likes on what ever she calls that alien world she inhabits :)

B.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Change "homo free" to "black free", and you can see she is only replicating the actions of the post-segregation 1960's and 1970's in the USA.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Change "homo free" to "black free", and you can see she is only replicating the actions of the post-segregation 1960's and 1970's in the USA.

Indeed - this is the backlash from the racists and homophobes - the fact that they are still lashing back against the civil rights movement shows just how long we can expect the backlash against us to last.

B.

noiraud

Reaction score
Good luck to her! As the headlines have demonstrated, today's married pastor is tomorrow's Grindr star! :applause:

fkboy1

Reaction score
Someone needs to put her in the Loony Bin......pronto!

pete123

Reaction score
Where do people get these ideas? Christians? Can't believe that. Did this woman have any education? God it makes me so mad. Live and let live but who gave this idiot a stage?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think it's a wonderful idea... Just imagine, all the narrow minded bigots locked away behind a walled city where they can't cause any trouble for the rest of the country...

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I also think this could be good.
It would settle the nature nurture debate once and for all because what I predict would happen is that in a generations time this inbred community would find itself having produced just as many homosexual offspring as it would have done living in bad old sin city. Proving what we already know, that Mother Nature choses who she want to be straight and who she wants to be gay and it's got fuck all to do with the church.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
It would settle the nature nurture debate once and for all because what I predict would happen is that in a generations time this inbred community would find itself having produced just as many homosexual offspring as it would have done living in bad old sin city. Proving what we already know, that Mother Nature choses who she want to be straight and who she wants to be gay and it's got fuck all to do with the church.

Sadly I think it would produce very very damaged closet cases, and just a few brave out people, so it would look like there was less gays there than elsewhere.

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

Sadly I think it would produce very very damaged closet cases, and just a few brave out people, so it would look like there was less gays there than elsewhere.

B.

Oh God no... Did I forget to mention that we must sterilize the fuck-wads first? To allow them to continue breeding and raising children would be irresponsible...