• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Eurovision Song Contest

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, you know I would really love to get a chance to meet you somewhere in Sweden, but Måns Zelmerlöw doesn't believe in Swedish victory. He thinks it's gonna be Italy tonight...

voccu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Lots of politics in the voting tonight.

I'm disappointed. :/

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Same, I'm also disappointed as well, not happy with the results at all, i feel like that the contest was rigid, as its not fair that Sweden wins again couple years after there last one (No offense to the Swedish) , i just wanted another country to win it who hasn't had a chance to host the contest yet, that's all.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Lots of politics in the voting tonight.

I'm disappointed. :/

No need to be disappointed! It's happening all the time, again and again and again! Just get used to it! :hug:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here are the Swiss votes

swi.jpg

:eek:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
David Guetta won the ESC 2015

:thumbs up:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Germany's biggest boulevard newspaper wrote it's good that Russia didn't make it, they would have to arrest half of the contestants and half of the visitors next year. Would have been a good thing to remind the world of what's going on there.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Juries will kill the music and promote some other qualities

1503931102.jpg

absalom

Reaction score
My twelve points go to the professional jury.:thumbs up:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

OK there's some difference between jury votes and tele votes, but I just don't understand why this difference confirms the view that tele votes represents music, while jury votes represents something else, whatever that might be.

This is typical tabloid journalism rhetoric; as long as there's ANY kind of difference anywhere, the tabloids will shout about how wrong everything was and there must have been some kind of conspiracy ... bla-bla-bla-bla and bladah.

Why? Because tabloids and their journalists and pundits are attention-addicts, and construing conspiracy out of mere difference is gearing attention towards the tabloid.

The honest-to-God truth in Swedish media the last few days have been the EBU conspiracy against Måns Zelmerlöw, which "of course" means that the fact that Måns and Sweden actually managed to win must have been thanks to the brave and superintelligent Swedish journalists who managed to disclose the vile conspiracy...bladi-blado-bladah and bladiblah...

amiriot

Reaction score
I thought Belgium would rank higher or win the whole thing.

Rhythm Inside is just beautiful and their performance was so simple and yet it packs a punch. I'm glad it's no. 9 in European Itunes charts behind Sweden's Heroes at no.2

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well, I really liked the Albanian song BEFORE the show, then she DESTROYED it live (along with Azerbaijan, which was my favorite before the show), so I definitely agree with the juries.

I thought Belgium would rank higher or win the whole thing.

Rhythm Inside is just beautiful and their performance was so simple and yet it packs a punch. I'm glad it's no. 9 in European Itunes charts behind Sweden's Heroes at no.2

My favorite act of the evening. I'm glad he was among the top 5.

I also didn't want the show to be hosted in Sweden again so soon, but definitely prefer it to be hosted there instead of Russia. I think a few countries would have withdrawn and also, as we all know, the majority of Eurofans who attend the live shows are gay people. God knows what would've happened if the show was hosted there.

Also, Italy doesn't care for Eurovision, they gave the middle finger to hosting the Junior ESC after winning it last year in Malta. So yeah, karma is a bitch and now that the people voted for you, the jury drown you, lol. Also Swedes love ESC and they did a good job hosting in 2013.

Let's hope Stockholm or Gothenburg get to host.

amiriot

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Rhythm Inside and Heroes are the only ones that are still in the world Itunes charts top 100. Rhythm Inside even charted in Australia and most of Europe. pretty spectacular for a 4th place finisher. Rhythm Inside is very radio friendly and I hope it gets reintroduced in the US.

fictif59

Reaction score
I love Eurovision but I couldn't watch it last Saturday I think I will try to find the replay of it.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I love Eurovision but I couldn't watch it last Saturday I think I will try to find the replay of it.

U can find the whole show on its official web site to watch it.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
See you in Stockholm next year!

collagdsd.jpg

Stockholm – the capital of Sweden- has been named as the host city for the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.

The city’s Globe arena will welcome singers from across Europe to take part. It is the second time the arena has played host during the competition’s history.

Next year the final will be held on the 14 May, while the semi-finals are due to take place on 10 and 12 May.

Karin Wanngård, Mayor of Stockholm said of the honour: "Stockholm is music. Our city seethes with activity revolving music. Creativity is close to our hearts and is something that we want to emphasise and be noticed even more clearly in the city.

"To be the Host City for the Eurovision Song Contest gives us the opportunity to reinforce and stimulate the involvement which the music creates for people in Stockholm and all that will travel here to take part of the Swedish musical wonder," the proud Mayor added.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eurovision 2016 already has a theme slogan!

collagqnq.jpg