• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Sex with your boss

Caregiver

Reaction score
So recently I hooked up with my boss and I'm wondering does anyone else have an experience like this? I'll go in detail in the sex stories section of the forum, so I'll just keep it brief here.

Anyway, my boss is bi, at least according to him, but he is in the closet still. He doesn't have a GF, but I know a couple of girls he dated in the past. More interesting part is that one of my gay friends had a fling with him a while ago when they were both in collage together. After I started working there I was talking to him about my new company and he told me "You know your new boss likes boys?". It was definitely an interesting revelation.

Fast forward about year and a half of nothing happening, me and my mates were out and we came across my boss and his friends. The meeting was pleasant at first until he notice my friend he hooked up with in the past and then he kind of rushed off.

After that he kept his distance at work until it was time for us to go meet clients in Hamburg. He was a bit more pleasant there, but still reserved a bit until the 3rd night there when we went out on the town. We drank quite a bit, went to a St Pauli game since we both like soccer and then ended up on the Reeperbahn. He was quite drunk as was I so we kind of wandered the street with countless girls pulling on our arms promising good times, he asked me if I wanted to see a show at the La Charm, but I told him I'm not into girls, which started an interesting discussion in which he told me he dabbles with boys every now and then which in my state sounded funny as hell.

Fast forward a couple of hours we went to some gay bar whose name escapes me, then took a taxi to the hotel where I ended up sucking him off. Next morning we woke up in the same bed with a serious hangover, talked a little bit, he admitted he had me on his eye ever since my interview and wanted to make a move ever since he saw found me on grindr a while ago. Turns out we even had some heated chats and a phone sex some time ago.

It's been a year since our first "encounter" and ever since every time he is here (he travels a lot) or when we go on a business trip they turn into sexcapades when the work is done. We are each others fuck buddies and so far this has been quite an enjoyable arrangement.

Does anyone here have any similar experiences?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Caregiver - I don't know if you will like my opinion.
But let me tell you - I'm a boss (I run my own little company with some employees) and all of my employees are knowing that I'm gay. My whole staff I've searched because of their knowledge and their integrity and not because they are gay as well. I think the sexual orientation has nothing to do with the job! And as the boss I've a big responsibility for my staff. And never ever I would come up with the idea of doing or trying of doing sexual contact with one of my employees. In my eyes that is a "no-go"!

There is nothing bad in having a good and friendly contact to the staff (because a good office climate will enrich everyone!). But nonetheless the boss is the boss and to have an affair with one of the employees is the most dangerous thing which can happen. It can destroy yourself, your boss and his company. Never ever mingle privacy with the job!

Well this is my opinion. I would be really very interested in the opinions of others here to this case.

XenoClocke

Reaction score
I worked at a bookstore where I hooked up with the owner. He was married which was the biggest obstacle for us. These kind of relationships happen a lot more than most would think. Some turn out bad but most go on without any problems. Keep your eyes open and stay honest and you should be alright.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
One time a female boss tried to make moves on me, and one time a male boss. On both occasions I refused in a very appropriate manner. I agree with Shelter, it's no go. People usually don't like when somebody has some bussines with boss, and quite often everybody seems to know these things. It's bad for athmosphere, and if this person gets promotion or often gets in special trips with boss(no matter does the affair have effect on or not), it's not looked good.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
One time a female boss tried to make moves on me, and one time a male boss. On both occasions I refused in a very appropriate manner. I agree with Shelter, it's no go. People usually don't like when somebody has some bussines with boss, and quite often everybody seems to know these things. It's bad for athmosphere, and if this person gets promotion or often gets in special trips with boss(no matter does the affair have effect on or not), it's not looked good.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
theres is like too many chiefs (bosses) and not enough Indians (workers/employees) theres only one thing id like to do to my boss and it isnt sleep with them--they fuck me enough as it is