• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
Szymon - Golden

from the album "Tigersapp".

Tragic story behind this album, if you care to search for the info on the internet.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

He has a perfect ear for music! Can't wait any longer, single coming Friday! :waiting:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Madonna - Erotica

Big fan of Madonna. She is HUGE. Madonna is quite simply a phenomenon. She is one of the most remarkable artists of our time. I think everybody loves Madonna. :p

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Sam Feldt & Deepend ft. Teemu - Runaways (Jay Hardway Remix)

:heart::heart::heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa - Scared To Be Lonely (Official Video)

:heart::heart::heart:

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
ABBA - The Visitors

A rare example of a band that I think got better with every album.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
ABBA - The Visitors

A rare example of a band that I think got better with every album.

Rich, atmospheric, chilling, haunting vocals and a beautiful melody, it's a POP MASTERPIECE. I must admit that “The Day before You Came” is one of my all-time favourite ABBA songs.

This song was recorded and released by ABBA as the first new song from their double compilation album, The Singles: The First Ten Years. It was only a minor hit, which Bjorn Ulvaeus said was because it was "too different and ahead of its time for the ABBA fans."

The song was recorded and mixed on August 20, 1982, with the working title of "The Suffering Bird" featuring lead vocals by Agnetha Fältskog. It was the last song that ABBA ever recorded together. According to Michael Tretow, ABBA's long-time sound engineer, Fältskog sang her lead without the lights on. He added that the mood in the studio was sad and everybody knew that it was the end. :(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eminem - We Made You

''...Give me my Ventolin inhaler and two Excedrin
And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then...''

I just realised that in this whole song, Eminem doesn't cuss :p

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Conor Maynard vs. The Vamps

Conor is such a talent! His voice is AMAZING. I think he is one of the most underrated male singers in the world. He is much better than most singers at the moment. He needs more recognition! ;)