• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

No Facebook 4 u

H

hammervice

Raging Stallion had a page on Facebook.com, but if you try going to the current page, you'll be directed to the Facebook home page.

Raging Stallion has contacted Facebook asking "WTF?" but they have not yet received a reply. So, what gives? None of their photos or content violated the terms of service, and it's not like adult studios can't have Facebook profiles. Even things like this have a Facebook profile.

Raging Stallion's Kent Taylor writes gaywired to tell:

Facebook deleted it and sent me an automated warning note, even though what they claimed was violating their term of conduct was not happening on the page. I sent them a long letter requesting appeal. I asked them to send me an outline of what would be appropriate for content in order to keep the page active. I have heard nothing, of course.

We were having about 300 sign-ups a day, so everybody was happy to see it there! I was so bummed to see it gone. I really felt this was a fun way to connect with the fans in a way they really felt a part of the goings on at Raging Stallion.

Unfortunately, Facebook has fairly arbitrary rules when determining who to delete, so we may never know why the page was taken down. All it takes is one prude protesting a sliver of a butt crack or a hint of a pelvis to have a profile deleted.

Thanks to
gaywired

B

Butt Boi

Oh well. They next stop will be Twitter. I, for one, don't understand the deal with all these social networking sites. I do have a MySpace to stay connected with friends, I don't need 50 like some people seem to need, LOL.

I

iFairylicious

Seems like Twitter doesn't give a shit about pics lol. I have seen fully aroused full frontal pics on there and NOTHING is done about it lol.

michelon

Reaction score
So, what gives? None of their photos or content violated the terms of service, and it's not like adult studios can't have Facebook profiles. Even things like this have a Facebook profile

it´s the typical homophobia of those "neoliberal" networks...X(

I

iFairylicious

I think since more tweens and underage people are on Facebook and Myspace they seem to have more security on the pics. Twitter is for "we folk over 21" as they make it seem hahaha.

G

glamfunk84

I gotta get used to Twitter. Problem for me is friends I haven't seen since high school keep inviting me to their Facebook pages. :))

TEres321

Reaction score
that sucks, facebook needs to outline their rules a little more definitley.

Reaction score
My friends always seem to have problems with facebook too,
I hope it was a server error and not a term disagreement thing.

blammy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
facebook seems weird to me..clever site n all that but it just spooks me out..