• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

grindr or any other apps?have any...

lhardwick69

Reaction score
there are various apps on ios and androids--that off hookups and love and was wondering if anyone ever met any one on these apps if so how did it go--meet more than once or more than one for fun ?

perrymason12

Reaction score
I met my Husband on Grindr. Met up for sex and would talk afterwards. Started chating daily through text. As we got to know each other fell in love. :)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I never met any guys like that but wonder if id do what you did hehebut more than likely would I love pain too I love it when a guy takes control and does what wants as long as I have body parts when he is done its all good--I been spanked and whipped to point had blood running out of my back and ass-- but then again that happened at other times in my life cants say but will say my dad was an ubusive prick but always got mad when I would laugh at him when he whipped me or spanked me guess I always like it even back then

whtlkn4blknil

Reaction score
I had two guys from Adam4Adam I used to consistently meet up with for several years. Occasionally, one of the guys would want to introduce a third into it, so we would search A4A to see in anyone was interested in being a third. Haven't tried any other apps, so can't comment on success rate.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
I have not used Tinder but I know how it works - or rather how it is supposed to work.

The concept is brilliant - in theory.View a profile; swipe right if interested, otherwise swipe left. Contact only happens between two people who mutually swipe each other to the right.

Anecdotally, the app is heavily used by teenagers, especially on "schoolies' week" (an end of year thing where students go to places like the Gold Coast and party). The "swipe left" hardly ever happens. Guys, and possibly some girls, sit for minutes or even hours, swiping profiles to the right as fast as their fingers can function. they may not even be looking at the profiles. they do it while having lunch, while cleaning their teeth, while going to the toilet. The reasoning is that the more thousands you can rack up in your "swipe to the right" list, the better your chances that one will get back to you, resulting in a root.
The most important consideration, apparently, is not the person's face, age (within limits), favourite activities, music likes/dislikes etc, but how many minutes' walking they are away from you.

Rather depressing isn't it? If you get a notification that some has "liked" you, all it means is that you came up in their list, which occurs in random order. It does not necessarily mean they even looked at your photo or your profile.

Think I'll stick to face to face encounters.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
Grindr and Adam work best for me. I also have used Craigslist ads.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've met few guys on grindr for casual sex. And after that I met my ex bf, whom I was with for two years. We broke up few weeks a go. The best learning experience of my life conserning myself. Never have a been in that "long" relationship, so parts of me surfaces that I didn't even knew were there. Now that I know them, I have learned so much about myself and feel so much better of a person, almost exstatic about the personal growth, improved self-esteem, being more content just with myself etc. We both had broplems, but he didn't face his, and was imbossiple person in many aspects. Oh the amount of his personal disorders that surfaced during those two years...

So all in all, from grindr I have met guys good for casual fun. I've heard that tinder is used more by guys who wanna find relationship, since grindr is seemed as sex app. Many friends have found their bf from tindr. That's what I will try when ready, but I feel like I could find a guy from anywhere now, but I'm just so happy about the revelations and learning of myself. Personal growth, the inner void was caused by me, and when I'm ready, I can meet a new guy while being more me than ever before:) Funny, but all that crap about good self-esteem and knowing one self and being content for one self were true, once you find the right way to them:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well, I've never ever used grindr or all these sites to find a boyfriend. For me it is always the very best old-fashioned thing to get to know a guy in person. To see his face, his eyes, his hands - and perhaps his body or parts of his body.

@Otage: I'm a little bit sad that your relationship is broken in the near past. Whatever you have written here about both of you it sounds so happy, but sure a little bit cautious. But I'm as well happy to read now that you haven't been fallen into a deep hole of darkness. Sure two years are not much but nonetheless a very long time.

But if I'm reading your posts, I think you are a good, strong-willed guy who will look ahead full of self-esteem. And you will find another one. A guy who will stand to his flaws! Because everyone of us here and wherever on this wide world is full of flaws and the next one also will make mistakes. But it must be possible to talk about. And on both sides there must be comprehension, forgiveness and in the end a loving big hug.

And believe me, I know from which I'm talking. I'm very often a rather difficult person and in our really long term relationship there have been some really very bad thunderstorms. And I'm so happy that we have so many good - no - very good friends. They all have helped us in the past if both of us have been too tenacious find together again - as we helped from time to time too our friends if they are a bit short of domestic bliss.

But tell me in which relationship is always everything quiet and peaceful? Not in a gay relationship nor in a straight one!

The only thing you really need and which are no bargaining chips are total confidence and honesty.

Wow a long sermon - sorry, but in was in my heart.

Last edited:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Shelter for your kind words:big hug: The last time I broke up it was dewastating. I was either sad or angry for months, I couldn't stop thinking about the ex. Back then I tried to focus on coping skills, but the root of broplems, the ideas behind feelings were left uncovered. Now I have found even those.

And for relationship I agree, that the honesty, both towards yourself and between you two are important. Proper communication is also essential. And most important is the trust. For us all else had gone, and then my last ex broke trust, which didn't really leave anything to work with. He dealt the break up by finding a new love of his life the very next day, just like he had done before.

After all, I'm bit worried about him. But he never listened, and when I was right, I never said I told you so. His way of solving was always avoidance or getting angry, or to be the martyr or victim. All I can do now is to wish for him all the best, cause I sure do wish the same thing for myself:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Shelter for your kind words:big hug: The last time I broke up it was dewastating. I was either sad or angry for months, I couldn't stop thinking about the ex. Back then I tried to focus on coping skills, but the root of broplems, the ideas behind feelings were left uncovered. Now I have found even those.

And for relationship I agree, that the honesty, both towards yourself and between you two are important. Proper communication is also essential. And most important is the trust. For us all else had gone, and then my last ex broke trust, which didn't really leave anything to work with. He dealt the break up by finding a new love of his life the very next day, just like he had done before.

After all, I'm bit worried about him. But he never listened, and when I was right, I never said I told you so. His way of solving was always avoidance or getting angry, or to be the martyr or victim. All I can do now is to wish for him all the best, cause I sure do wish the same thing for myself:)

My dearest Otage - I want to wish you all the very best now and forever. As I have said - you will find another one. And you know "Every Jack will find his Jill!"

And I think you have had totally right to break this relationship. I believe that he has cheated you even during your relationship. How is it possible to have a "new love" just the other day? And this "new love" will surely be cheated as well because there are so many "new loves" out there. Be happy that you have seen it. Nonetheless I think it will hurt (2 years are not 2 days!). But you will overcome this ordeal!

I would be so very happy to hear from you in the next weeks perhaps that you have found a new happiness. Good luck for you and many kisses on your tears! p:p:heart:p:p:heart:p:p:heart:

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Yea I'm a fan of Grindr. Have been using that for several years now. It is my favorite out of the ones that I have tried. I like that as I travel around the list of people that are near changes, so I usually get a few messages when I travel from one side of the city to the other. And on more than one occasion I have made detours in my travels. I've had guys that I have met on more than one occasion, and quite a few threesomes.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
i use Grindr everywhere I go and constantly get good hook ups. It is worth everything I pay for it.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just started using a new app called surge which is essentially a gay version of tindr. Its been tame so far...but i see more progress than normal tindr. Grindr remains my go to. But i rarely actually hook up with random ppl. I usually chat for while before meeting ppl. Which is part of why i rarely get any action...that and i guess I'm not the that attractive :(.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
met a guy on grindr--he shows me pics of who he is says stuff like age what wants and hobbies--we finally met just to find out he lied about who he was his age anyone else have this hapen

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
met a guy on grindr--he shows me pics of who he is says stuff like age what wants and hobbies--we finally met just to find out he lied about who he was his age anyone else have this hapen

Yes has happened when I used Grindr. People want to meet someone, get to know them, and then they have lied. Usually it tells about their insecurities, or they just want to have you and try to say the "right" things. For some it seems to be no big deal, which for me tells enough.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes has happened when I used Grindr. People want to meet someone, get to know them, and then they have lied. Usually it tells about their insecurities, or they just want to have you and try to say the "right" things. For some it seems to be no big deal, which for me tells enough.

So true!!!!!~X(

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score

Very much so! I've run into guys that seem to use pics for profiles that were taken 5 or so years before and they have changed, or just totally used someone else's picture.

I went to meet a guy earlier this summer who looked great in his profile pics, had a nice profile that was of interest to me, so I sent him a message. We had a lot in common socially, and rather than just run to hook up we took a few days messaging since our schedules weren't syncing up to get together.

When the day came to go out to meet, it took me a good 45min in stop and go traffic to get to his place. When I rang the doorbell and he answered, I was immediately turned off, and refused to go any father. Rather than being the "toned, athletic, tanned" guy he said he was in his profile with the "George Clooney" face, he had to be about 80 pounds over what he said, had a serious beer belly going, and looked like he hadn't showered in a few days.

When I said "What the hell, man", he said the pics were from a few years ago, though the cock and ass pics that he had sent WERE from the past week. Well, I wasn't about to find out. So he got the speech from me, and I turned around and left and had a pissed off drive back home. I'd rather he had been who he said he was and just had bad sex.

But that is a problem with it, but one that I know about and expect a small percentage of time. For the most part, guys look a ton better in person than they do in their pics. I've thought about having professional pics done and use them so I KNOW I look good in them.

For me its just one of those things. I always save my "right to refuse" for when I actually meet a person and get to check them out. I've turned down more than one person after meeting, and I'm sure there will be more. It's just one of those things about internet hook ups.

At lease when I go to an adult store for glory holes, or to a bath house I get to see right up front what is available and who I'm going to go chase, or let chase me.