• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

av00

Reaction score
Art Department - Catch You By Surprise (&ME Terrace Dub)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Martin Garrix LIVE @ Sziget Festival (2015)

:heart::heart::heart:

Tracklist

1-Martin Garrix & Mattise & Sadko – Dragon
2-Martin Garrix – Wizard vs Florian Picasso – Origami vs Martin Garrix- Helicopter vs Bastille-Pompeii (Audien Remix)
3-Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, Like Mike – Tremor vs Naughty Boy – La La La ft. Sam Smith
4-Curbi & Fox Stevenson – Hoohah
5-David Guetta & Showtek – Bad vs Afrojack – Martin Garrix – Turn Up the Speakers vs Daft Punk- Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger vs Firebeatz – Arsonist vs Alvita – Empire
6- Martin Garrix – ID (Confirmed)
7- Route 94 – My Love vs Jauz – Feel The Volume
8- Kid Kudi – Pursuit Of Happiness(Steve aoki Remix) vs TJR & VINAI – Bounce Generation
9- The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face (Martin Garrix Remix)
10- Lorde – Tennis Court (Flume Remix) vs Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash – Reload vs Dimitri vegas & Like Mike – Project T (Martin Garrix Remix) vs Showtek – We Like the Party
11-R3hab vs Skytech & Fafaq – Tiger
12- Avicii (& Martin Garrix) – Waiting for love vs Headhunterz & Chris Lake – Live your life
13- Martin Garrix & MOTi – Virus
14- Calvin Harris – How Deep Your Love (Calvin Harris & R3HAB Remix) vs Dallask – Retrograde
15- Martin Garrix – Animals vs Bassjackers & Brooks – Alamo
16- 3LAU & Nom de Strip ft Estelle – The Night
17 Bassjackers – Crackin (Martin Garrix Edit) vs Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound (Edit)
18 Coldplay – Viva La Vida vs Calvin Harris – Summer (R3hab & Ummet Ozcan Remix) vs KSHMR – ID
19- Major Lazer & DJ Snake – Lean On (Tiesto & MOTi Remix) vs Martin Garrix – Proxy
20- Dubvision – Turn it Around (Instrumental mix) vs One Republic – If I Lose Myself vs Martin Garrix & Mattise & Sadko – Break Through The Silence
21- Martin Garrix & Tiesto – The Only Way is Up
22- Martin Garrix & Justin Mylo – Bouncy Bob
23- Sander van Doorn & DVBBS & Martin Garrix – Goldskies
24- Martin Garrix – Dont Look Down vs Volt & State – Sandcastles
25- Martin Garrix – Forbidden Voices vs Martin Garrix – Forbidden Voices(Jake Liedo Remix) vs Galantis – Runaway

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow - Kylie Monique (David Guetta & Joachim Garraud Fuck Me I'm Famous Mix)

Finally found the track mix i been looking for years :) , as its not from Reynaldo Klawa.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Blonde Feat. Karen Harding - Feel Good (It's Alright)

This song makes you feel high even without smokin' weed! :D

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Driving In Cars With Boys - Lana Del Rey (New Song)

Just found out that the original title of the song might be called "Music to Watch Boys To" which is on her upcoming new album Honeymoon, Here is the other video with the original title (Shown below) :)