• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Has anyone got either a PS4 or an Xbox One?
If so, please share your personal thoughts with all of us who haven't decided between them or maybe let us know if we should skip them.

michael11

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should check out the launch title reviews on gin and see which games you like most and see what games have been announced and make your decision based off that. I got my PS4 last week and love it!

l_ryuuzaki

Reaction score
Just wanna share, I dont have both consoles (when they would release the slim type,that is, I think is much more stable rather than the first,as always,to have their console be on trial-and-error) but based on the reviews,this is what ive observed

ps4 = BLOD (Blue Light of Death;same as ps3's YLOD-yellow light of death)
xbox one = Broken Disc Drive

bottomline: try to get the next release on consoles... that is,If your willing to wait for that long.

qcevolution

Reaction score
I picked up the Xbox One on release. I love it so far. Just waitin for them to activate all the other features. The only game I have at the moment tho is Killer Instinct

hayven

Reaction score
I'd probably wait for a few more games to come out. I'll be getting the PS4.

paladino

Reaction score
I'm going to get ps4 once the slim/lite version would be out
Beside, there aren't really good games out for them yet so no need to buy it yet
(I`m waiting for KH2.5, KH3 and the next final fantasy game)

Microsoft really annoyed me with their attitude so i`m boycotting xbone

R

regnomraw

PS is really lacking titles these days - especially console-exclusive titles. FF went downhill after FFX and now squeenix is just milking the franchise to the max. (Some exceptions - The last of us, elder scrolls etc.)

havocs

Reaction score
I've always had a PS and will most likely get one in about a year or two. I really don't play that much so there is no rush for me.

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
PS is really lacking titles these days - especially console-exclusive titles. FF went downhill after FFX and now squeenix is just milking the franchise to the max. (Some exceptions - The last of us, elder scrolls etc.)

While I agree with you I have experienced that in the last generation (XB360 and PS3) the Xbox almost didn't have any exclusive titles in the last couple of years.
Just look at the amount of great exclusives the PS3 had during this time.

As an XB360 owner myself that really annoyed me, the only exclusives we could get were a new Halo game or another Gears of War :duh:

sfm

Reaction score
Choose a computer. You'll play the same games, but with better graphics and for a lower price (games not the computer ^^)

R

regnomraw

Choose a computer. You'll play the same games, but with better graphics and for a lower price (games not the computer ^^)

This used to be the case, but I don't think it is anymore. Consoles are cheaper and games that are specifically designed for consoles run better

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score

I do have a capable computer but some of my favorite game series like FF XV won't be released for PC AFAIK :(

starovdarkness

Reaction score
hmmmm

Wish they would just offer a version without Kinect, I just refuse to buy XBOne while that's mandatory and you have to pay MS $100 for the dam thing.:no:

Enchu

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
This used to be the case, but I don't think it is anymore. Consoles are cheaper and games that are specifically designed for consoles run better

This depends ALOT on the PC itself.

My own machine will run anything, and it always runs it to perfection. But then, it was built specifically for gaming. That's the problem though, is you have to be fairly specific about choosing parts and such to get a really good one. If you're using a machine not specifically made for it, it's going to be quite a bit slower. But a full gaming rig outdoes even the new consoles by a significant amount.

Not to mention the other advantage of using a PC for gaming instead of consoles: The number of games available for it is DRAMATICALLY larger. Games of all levels, from AAA games to those by small indie studios. In addition, lots of games out there for PC (particularly indie games) are often free.... I dont mean free-2-play, I mean just plain free. Finding sales and discounts on any sort of game is also much more frequent. You cant beat a Steam sale.... 75% off of random things is extremely common for them.

I dumped the consoles (the 360/PS3 generation... I still have them I just dont use them much) myself in favor of the PC, and frankly, it was the best gaming-related decision I've ever made. The amount of different games I now have on here is downright staggering.

As for wether or not I'll buy an Xbone or PS4.... time will tell. The game selection isnt even close to good enough yet. But I'm watching them. It's very interesting though to watch their sales trends and such, and see what kinds of marketing is being used for each. It seems the PS4 is in the lead right now? Or so I hear.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
xbox one owner here has 3 keys to a game max curse max of brotherhood

lhardwick69

Reaction score
own ps4 and wii u as well as the xbox one kik me wvgwm44 if wanna talk games