• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

friend has a problem

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have a friend that's straight--for past few days he has had pain from his tailbone to his asshole hurts to even walk--I told him its probably hemmoroids--but decided to ask you guys if think its same or something else--

W

wardell

as he fallen recently and landed on his butt?, if he as he may have broken his tailbone. it happened to my aunt once. but no matter it is he should go to a dr. if he can

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have a friend that's straight--for past few days he has had pain from his tailbone to his asshole hurts to even walk--I told him its probably hemmoroids--but decided to ask you guys if think its same or something else--

Perhaps your friend is sitting too much or too often on rough chairs. It could be a pressure pain. Perhaps he should ask his doctor for help and perhaps change his chair. Or he is driving to much with his bicycle and the bike has a very hard saddle and he should change it as well. I'm not a doctor and it is only a guess. Best wishes for your friend.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It could be one of several things - he needs to see a Doctor and get examined, and the doc might need to organize an x-ray

pointguy36

Reaction score
I would send him to the Doc. While I am an MD, I have had bouts of hemmoroids over the years. Basically, they are broken blood vessels in the rectum - they can itch and hurt, but the pain does not migrate to the tail bone and rarely impede walking. I agree with wardell, it sounds to me like he fell and landed on his bum.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well guys he lets me do the unthinkable--he lets me lube a finger and check see if I feel anything inside his hole and all I can think of was how tight this fucking this was --wow--

I did what a doctor did to my brother years ago and bend finger upwards toward the tailbone and felt something rough--he was like dude that fucking hurting pretty bad-- so I slowly pulled finger out and it was covered in blood--we kind of both freaked out at first then I had to compose myself and calm him down--he went to bathroom took a crap and said blood was in the water--and this is when I explained what it could be that my brother went through same thing years ago--so he calls doctor makes an appointment couple days later we went and he tells doctor what was hurting and what he did and what happened--

so he asked me leave room my friend says no let him stay--he instantly thought we were boyfriends and my friend tells him nope im straight but if I were gay hed be my man I was like oh really and giggled along with doctor--so doctor had him drop his pants bend over and puts on a glove-- lubed it up and slid it in and went upwards and my friend starts saying some fowl words----he says ok--pulls out finger it had blood on it--he then tells him that at end of his tailbone was a bone spur-its caused by falling and weeks even years later it begins to grow these calcium deposits at end of the area and works way up

scheduled a x-rays and we go to place have it done-- and wait for results-- couple hours later we go back into the room where doctor puts the xray up on the wall lights it up and there were 5 pointy things at his tailbone--the doctor says ok we see 5 points but there should only be one--so theres 4 bone spurs in there-- so surgery is a must to get them out--

by luck there was opening on Friday to we got to hospital for surgery day-- doctor says could take 15 minutes to an hour--he was in there 3 hours almost--the bonespurs were growing along his tailbone and up his spine--and they had to remove them so wont grow back again..in recovery he was laying on his side--I was only one there his so called girlfriend wasn't--so not he had stay few days on side at home little movement as he had 30 plus stitches inside him and 15 on outside and I told the doctor my brother had same thing years ago--

he says that research says too much milk and stuff with calcium causes them but only after an incident has occurred like falling -- but few days rest and taking it easy--youll be fine--and the doctor is writing on paper meds to take for pain--and I saw on my friends chart--surgery was to remove 7 spurs total--he goes back Friday the 28th the possible have the stitches removed--

he says he feels so much better now--and his girlfriend is pissed because he let me do what I did instead of letting her but she get over it he says or find another boyfriend--

and if have anything hurting guys like that have checked out--doctor said sooner or later it would have made it hard to use bathroom because it would have grown to point couldn't go--

I have three of them on my fingers--had one removed--and says a lot of people get them from popping fingers a lot--highly suggested I get them removed soon--so I will sooner or later--
anyhow that was his problem--I never thought it be something like that--I just thought it be severe hemorrhoids or something

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed update and for the good news that it looks like it's dealt with and a full recovery is in prospect. Men are generally reticent to see a doc regarding certain issues but putting things off is never usually a good idea

lhardwick69

Reaction score
and now my friend has another problem--his girlfriend as mentioned in last post--pissed off at him for letting a guy stick a finger in his ass and not her--he tells her he an I been friends for years and they only dated for like 6 months and haven't even made it to first base--because she wants to take things slow--and she still didn't like it all so he told her she needed to leave and never come back--said he would find another girlfriend that wasn't such a drama queen--now I feel sad I broke him and her up he says it wasn't me that it was her but stilli cant help think its all my fault

Unohana

Reaction score
You shouldn't feel guilty. If their relationship broke over such stupid thing, it would have just been a matter of time before some other stupid thing shows up and causes them to brake up. Judging from her reaction, I think he is much better off without her.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I totally agree--he can do better--the times I seen her she was always interrogating him like he needed to explain where he was what he did so I think he is better off for her leaving--

the best news ive heard now from him is he thins he been hiding behind women and thinks he may be gay anyhow--we have known each other for years and ive seen everything about himhe is not ashamed of who he is and what he has to offer--there were times I wondered if he was gay but he always seemed to have women around and he finally admitted to me how he has only fucked one girl in his life---he tried let on like he has fucked 100 women--but not saying he and I will do it or not-- buti think its cool he finally felt comfortable enough to tell me