• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What was todays temperature where you live?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Storms, landslides, damaging wind, floods and hail (hailstones as large as 12 cm in diameter!) have slammed Slovenia over the past week.

Here's a new week, which brings new worries and troubles. :(

The Environmental Agency has issued an orange weather warning for Slovenia for the Monday afternoon against stronger local storms, very large to giant hail, damaging winds, and tornadoes, and to a lesser extent for very heavy rainfall.

Can't wait for "summer" to end!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's not just Slovenia - and no, it's NOT April the 1st but....

"A German city had to deploy its snowploughs at the height of summer after a violent storm dumped a foot of hail on the streets. Authorities in Reutlingen, south west Germany, said a “localised storm with hail and heavy rain” swept over the city centre on Friday afternoon. Images showed the streets blanketed in white, with city officials saying the hail was 12 inches thick in places, and snowploughs were used to clear up. Drainage systems were also blocked by the storm, causing water to pour into underground garages and basements, officials said in a statement."

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Too cold ..... too wet ..... August? A strange summer. three weeks ago we have had here 32°C and today only 13°C.
But if the weather situation has reassured in September, perhaps we will have a nice late summer. I hope so!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here in the UK July & August are usually the hottest summer months but this year some days we only had a max. of 14 degC (59F). Now in September we are having a 7 to 10 day heatwave. It's been 28 degC (82F) the last 2 days and the meterological office are saying that Sat/Sun we could have the hottest day of the year with temps. reaching 32 degC (90F), crazy... but nice weather for sunworshippers and bringing out the scantily clad eye-candy ;)😅

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
On a certain TV series they often say "Winter Is Coming". Well here in the UK it has been chilly with temps down to just a few degrees above or below freezing. Yesterday was the coldest with -4 C at night and +2 during the day. This morning I woke up to find we have had 50-75mm of snow overnight.

edit - Just seen the forecast for tomorrow and it says 3 to 5 degrees and hours and hours of rain (some of it heavy) so hopefully it will wash the white stuff away.

Last edited:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
We had a few under freezing days recently in Boston. I stayed in the house.

Tomorrow is rainy with strong winds. Not fun to start the work week. Rest of the week is ok. Sunny and 40F in the daytime.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
First real snow storm of the season coming for Boston tonight and tomorrow Some places will be getting a LOT of snow. I'll be getting 7 inches or so.
It'll all melt on Wednesday.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well the thermometer was saying between 12 and 14 deg C. but that's meaningless as the wind speeds have been 90mph (145kph) in some places in the UK as Storm Isha comes rolling through. My local forecast says max, wind up to 65 mph (105 kph) but there is a small airfield close to where I live and the weather data section of their website is showing maximum recorded speed of 58mph so far but the forecast says the storm will continue for several more hours before it eases. Looking at the weather radar indicates that after it's battered us it's going to head east and effect Scandanavia; Netherlands and possibly northern parts of Germany & Poland

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well that was a crazy night! The good news is I didn't loose my electicity ( approx. 55,000 homes have been cut off) and my roof, gutters and garden fences all seem to be okay whereas neighbours have lost fences. It's much calmer here in the UK this morning but looking at the news the storm, as predicted has moved east and is hitting the Netherlands amd scandinavia

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's pretty warm in my part of Sweden today (northwestern part of the province of Dalarna), +4 C, and we've had some rain but I noticed when I just came home from my afternoon walk that the rain had stopped.

The problem today is of course that it's very windy and the village roads are horribly slippery. I had to take my walk on the big road which I really don't like, but the small village roads weren't an option today.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Almost the same as Sunday, only instead of Storm Isha we are being battered now by Storm Jocelyn. Temp of 12 deg but again meaningless with wind gusts up to 60mph (96kph) so marginally slower. Two major storm systems within 3 days - crazy!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's sunshine and blue sky today but it was pretty cold this morning, probably about -20 . However when I had my after lunch walk just over an hour ago I guess it wasn't more than -8 or something like that.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Today was going to be the first big snow storm in Boston in two years. It was all over the news.
I took the day off from work as a wellness day.

And then...the storm turned south. My foot of snow is now predicted at 2 inches.
It's noontime here, with three hours to go. It's snowing, but not sticking to the sidewalk.