• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you had to have sex with someone famous, who would it be?

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
Logan Lerman
David Archuleta - from his pictures he's definitely packing something big.
Taylor Lautner
Zac Efron
Cristiano Ronaldo
Chace Crawford
Eric Dane
Shia LaBeouf (Eagle Eye, Hot N Sweaty in Transformers)
Jesse McCartney
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Kellan Lutz
Adam Lambert

I can't seem to find a picture that shows archuleta package those on google images are fakes

name_1

Streamer
Reaction score
8 - Brent Everett

Im sorry but I have always been hot for Brent since i seen the start of his career and I dont care what you think of him now when he first made his splash we all wanted him lol

Could you tell me what changed after his career started? interested in juicy stuff;)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
theres this tv show called big time crush and on this show has this guy named logan henderson-i think he is absolutely hotter than hell and in the vids he is is he seems so shy--

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
theres this tv show called big time crush and on this show has this guy named logan henderson-i think he is absolutely hotter than hell and in the vids he is is he seems so shy--

NOOOOOO Way, Logan ranks third out of the 4 leading dudes in Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush (I was forced to watch it so dont even start! xD) 1st is James Maslow... ultimate cute hotness

then Kendall Schmidt

then Logan and ... the other xD

Last edited:

sim

Reaction score
i say a foursome with kellan lutz, zac efron, ryan philippe and me wow what a fuck!!!

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I totally would give it up for Kaka. He plays for AC Milan in many of the club season and currently on the Brazil national team for the 2010 world cup.

cujoboy

Reaction score
Guys I'd like to have sex with: Taylor Lautner, Jared Padalecki, Austin Butler, Hunter Parrish,(from WEEDS,) Zac Efron and his adorable younger brother Dylan, David Henrie, Joe & Nick Jonas, Justin Gaston,(model & Miley Cyrus' ex,)William Moseley, Chace Crawford, Kellan Lutz, Brent Corrigan, Brent Everett, just to name a few:pP

Last edited:

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I totally would give it up for Kaka. He plays for AC Milan in many of the club season and currently on the Brazil national team for the 2010 world cup.

Sry but he's mine u.u he just called saying that he'll leave his wife and marry me :rofl: I just love how clueless he looks, dunno but I kinda think it's cute xD

Geheime

Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo, the cutest soccer player in the world!

json11

Donator
Reaction score
I would love to have sex with Ryan Phillipe, Ashton Kutcher or David Beckham.

jedegame

Reaction score
Christiano Ronaldo is so much hotter in person
ive seen him a couple times and he looks much bigger

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
daniel radclife
kevin zeggers
and jake black -dont remember his actor name xD-

ronpaulo

Reaction score