• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Best Mario game?

BlueStar

Reaction score
In your opinion what is the best Mario game out of the entire franchise?

I think the best one is Super Mario 64.

What do you guys think?

chaotic_X

Reaction score
That's a tough one for me. The Mario franchise is one I hold near and dear to my heart. There are a lot of Mario games that I like. Some of the first games I ever played as a kid were Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64. If were to pick based on the nostalgic factor then it would definitely be Super Mario 64. But in terms of overall enjoyment I guess I would go with Super Mario Galaxy.

P.S Sorry other Mario games I still love you p:p

BlueStar

Reaction score
It is a tough question. There are a lot of titles in the series that I would say rise to the level of "best". Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World to name a few. In terms of the innovations it brought and the impact it had on the rest of the franchise I say Super Mario 64 is the best.

paladino

Reaction score
i would say mario 3
although the newer mario galaxy game seem to be great fun too

oh
and the RPG ones were excellent

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
From all the great Mario Games Miyamoto-San has given us i would choose Mario Bros. 3 (the updated SNes Version) closely followed bei Mario World.
Because i can´t stand the camera controls on Mario 64 i would pick Mario Galaxy as a close third.

just my 2 cents

patrickstar

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Tough choice indeed.

The first 3-D Mario, Super Mario 64, was awesome. But in my opinion Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are better, especially if you look at the technical side. Mario 64 doesn't age quite well.

carsonjl

Reaction score
Super Mario 2 for NES. Kicking it old-school with Luigi, hitting dudes with vegetables.

shain707

Reaction score
I think If you take the nostalgia goggles off the Galaxy Games are really in their own league.
I can't believe new super mario brothers for Wii has outsold that game. It's just crazy. Wii fit had sold more than galaxy 2. yikes.

scawtj

Reaction score
I have to say, I've enjoyed Mario Kart 64 the most.

blackcat

Reaction score
Super Mario 64 is great, as is SMB for SNES. SMS was good too. they're all good!

Mari0

Super Vip
Reaction score
Definitely Super Mario Bros 3 :thumbs up: loved how you could use different suits there :)

Pnkluis

Walking Contradiction
Reaction score
Super Mario Bros 3 for SNES.

alex1993

Reaction score
I've always likes Super Mario World, but it might just be because of that spinning jump. Still, I've sunk plenty of hours into that one.