• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Best Mario game?

nikon5241

Reaction score
I have to admit that Super Mario World for the SNES was my favorite for a long time. The two runners up would be Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Kart, both on the SNES.

Does anyone remember a TV show "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!"? It ran in the late 80's to early 90's. I remember getting up before school on Friday mornings just to watch The Legend of Zelda cartoon. I have always been a big Zelda fan!!!
:p

paladino

Reaction score
super mario for the snes was really fun but i liked the first Mario RPG better
the NDS Marios are also lots and lots of fun

Variable

Reaction score
I like almost all of the Mario games; they are a lot of fun. For number one, I suppose I choose Super Mario Galaxy. The second really is better in a general sense but the music for the first one made it a more memorable experience for me.

DarthMorrow

Reaction score
64 is still the king

Never liked the camera controls in that one.
Mario Bros U is also a very fine addition to the top tier of the best Mario ganes.
Mario 3D world looks promising too.

rocket123

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
In your opinion what is the best Mario game out of the entire franchise?

I think the best one is Super Mario 64.

What do you guys think?

Mario Sunshine & Mario Party (best to play with friends)

alex1993

Reaction score
I'm gonna stick with Mario 64- it certainly has some of the best original music, and the controls are spot-on

Candle_Massacre

Reaction score
I shall say Mario 1, 2, 3, and Super Mario 64. Never got a SNES, I ended up with a Sega Genesis instead. I did get a stack of SNES games from a former friend from HS and it had Super Mario World in it.

Sushi

Reaction score
I started Mario Galaxy 1 again. Can't say it's the best, but it's pretty awesome.
Dunno, I'm tired of playing Mario 64 over and over. :D Not that I don't like it. It's just that I don't like certain levels anymore that I liked before. Just like Super Mario World.
I think the three (and maybe Galaxy2) are the best ... in my opinion. Equally good in their own way.

Maybe I should turn M64 into a drinking game with my friends though...

graygriffin

Reaction score
My cousins and I like New Super Mario Bros for the Wii because its one of the few mario games where you can willingly kill each other in multiplayer

graygriffin

Reaction score
My cousins and I like New Super Mario Bros for the Wii because its one of the few mario games where you can willingly kill each other in multiplayer

dsad

Reaction score
Mario Party with friends from the old consoles (the new ones aren't that good tbh ) and mario 64!

O

OLMPKY

I used to play mario Back in the day On the nintendo 64 console. :)