• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Who's next to cum out after Tom Daley?

Stuart

Reaction score
Well guys who do you think will put his toe (well prick) into gay pond this cumming year and out themselves (b4 anyone else does), my no 1

Daniel Radcliffe, c'mon Dan

Christiano Renaldo, queer footballin bitch

Justin Beiber, too fuckin cute to be straight

well maybe a bit of wishful thing with the last two, but hey Dan, like Tom, bit obvious girlfriend!

Stuart xxx

turkeyman

Reaction score
Attitudes are changing. So why not cum out I mean I would still support them if they came out and were truly the person they were meant to be.:agree:

R

regnomraw

Haha I think that's wishful thinking Stuart. I don't think any of those guys are gay.

absalom

Reaction score
I don't think any of those guys are gay.

I'm still not sure about Cristiano Ronaldo though :thinking:

I would love to see an internationally well known soccer player come out in 2014. I would even be happy if a retired soccer player says he's gay. But I don't set my hopes too high. Professional soccer is such a homophobic environment.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well guys who do you think will put his toe (well prick) into gay pond this cumming year and out themselves (b4 anyone else does), my no 1

Daniel Radcliffe, c'mon Dan

Christiano Renaldo, queer footballin bitch

Justin Beiber, too fuckin cute to be straight

well maybe a bit of wishful thing with the last two, but hey Dan, like Tom, bit obvious girlfriend!

Stuart xxx

Bieber just needs to get naked....I'd check that out!;)

cockyblu

Reaction score
isn't it already established that bieber is a butch??? lol.

I'm also wishing ronaldo would come out as gay, but we can never tell. :)

Stuart

Reaction score

Also meant to mention, little ole Louis Smith, queer as fuck, if not I'd help 'out' Stuart xxx

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think Shemar Moore should come out next...I know he proclaim himself to be straight ..but what I've learned in my years is that whenever someone is so defiant on making their sexuality known are more than likely in the closet.

sash77

Reaction score
I think Shemar Moore should come out next...I know he proclaim himself to be straight ..but what I've learned in my years is that whenever someone is so defiant on making their sexuality known are more than likely in the closet.

I think it´s pretty safe to assume he´s gay since he´s been photographed nekkid cruisin down a gay beach...?

marblez

Reaction score
Elijah Wood Those big blue eyes

Sprouse Twins!!!!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think Josh Hutcherson should come out next

jhtlt.jpg

Indeed! We’ll check back with you in a year, Josh. :p

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Who is that? And that guy should probabaly date a guy before he goes to the press. How lame is that?

BadMan125

Reaction score
I think some of these guys are not exactly closeted (Daniel comes to mind) but they're not exactly willing to talk about it. Like they're gay but don't say it in public. Taylor Lautner also kinda strikes me like that. I also always thought Macaulay Culkin (who I still have a crush on in spite of all of his problems in the past) was at least bisexual. Diver Chris Mears is open, I think, but won't say it publicly yet. Then there's Kevin Spacey though he's kinda suspect. It all comes with if they wanna talk about it, they will. There's no rush. But these are the guys who I think may one day say "okay, I'm out" or "I fancy men" or "I fancy men and women and whoever"...