• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Years ago the "SYO" thread had always 5-20 viewers (if I remember well), there was dynamic, now it's a bit asleep....

:thinking::thinking:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
My new apartment... the previous owner has left his crap in the apartment and it was dirty. They have ordered cleanup there and I will get rent refund, but my moving in delays. I'm furious about how filthy slobs some people can be! I mean you don't leave freezer frozen with rotten berries in it... Well, he loses his deposit, and for a very justified reason.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
My new apartment... the previous owner has left his crap in the apartment and it was dirty. They have ordered cleanup there and I will get rent refund, but my moving in delays. I'm furious about how filthy slobs some people can be! I mean you don't leave freezer frozen with rotten berries in it... Well, he loses his deposit, and for a very justified reason.

:(

I fully understand you're sad and angry ~X(

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
255847519864a689c007bd00979dee32d765f4a2.jpg

We went to the Houston Astro Parade and rally in downtown Houston today. We went 9 hours early and only were able to get to about 12 people deep on the parade route. I am a little sad because I now realize crowds of a million people are not for seniors. I accept my age really well but this did remind me that some things are better left for younger people.

T

tiogilito

For some reason.my washing machine has decided to take up dancing... when it spins it sounds like a plane taking off, and it slowly, with delicate little rhythmic steps hobbles to the middle of the kitchen, shaking all over ...

What do you think, should I enter for the next "Britain got talent"?

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
2018 European Men's Handball Championship

TOO many unfair referee's decisions. Referees managed to disgrace handball totally. Shame for EHF, matches belong to judges from handball-exotic countries. Criminal! European Handball Federation R.I.P.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
TOO many unfair referee's decisions. Referees managed to disgrace handball totally. Shame for EHF, matches belong to judges from handball-exotic countries. Criminal! European Handball Federation R.I.P.

One man's meat is another man's poison! But nonetheless I'll feel with you. I'm not a Handball fan - but same "decisions" I know from Football. And so the question: are Referees really always Referees? X_X

And let me tell you, when I heard this morning from the game I really awaited a comment by yourself.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since Jan. 8 the Doctor has declared me that I'm ill and that I have to be at home. High Blood Pressure, strong dizziness. The Doctor say that are hard stressy symptoms and I need repose. Believe me I'm not used to be at home only without my work. But the Doctor was very strict and my BF has given me the order to be at home.

Well but I have my telephone.

Press your thumbs that soon everything is ok again. I hate this off-state!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since Jan. 8 the Doctor has declared me that I'm ill and that I have to be at home. High Blood Pressure, strong dizziness. The Doctor say that are hard stressy symptoms and I need repose. Believe me I'm not used to be at home only without my work. But the Doctor was very strict and my BF has given me the order to be at home.

Well but I have my telephone.

Press your thumbs that soon everything is ok again. I hate this off-state!

High Bloodpressure is a main cause behind lots of very serious shit, cardiac insufficiency being one example. I should know since high bloodpressure was the main cause behind my own insufficiency in 2012.

So please, my friend, make a serious effort to take it easy, and if your doctor wants to proscribe high bloodpressure medicine - take the proscribed medicine!

I can tell you, you DON'T want to go down the cardiac insufficiency road...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello Gorgik9 - thank you for your strict words. I've had again today a long conversation with my Doctor and together with my BF (he absolutely wanted to be present!). Now I have three different pills (like an old man!) which I have to take in the morning, at noon and in the evening. And next week again for a new check-up.

Well I don't want to have heart problems and I will conform myself to the Doctor, my BF and my parents and friends.

But nonetheless it is horrible when you are self-employed. So I think in a little more than a week I'll be back in office (I hope so!)

Once more please press your thumbs.

trencherman

Reaction score
Dear Shelter,

I was diagnosed with HBP when I was in my thirties, running 5 km every other day but living in Calgary’s Chinatown. At home, I did not do much cooking so eating out was pretty much everyday. I was right there. My physician suspected my salt intake so he prescribed diuritic (water pill) and it worked until ten years later when it triggered gout. I was prescribed progressively stronger drugs until now that I am in my seventies. In the last ten years, there has been a growing awareness that HBP may be one of the symptoms of metabolic imbalance caused by conventional Western diet. So I read up on it and two years ago, started implementing on myself drastically less carbohydrates and limited protein, avoiding anything that induces too much insulin secretion. Surprisingly this approach is quite lenient when it come to fat. Thanks God. It worked for me, it might work for you too.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Trencherman for your fine and honest words. I've printed your text and I'll show it to my Doctor next time. Well and you are knowing - I'm just 30!!!!

And you are right - very, very often we are going out to eat!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
This year's Oscar nominations

Pretty boring as usual, not that there was much competition this year.

I think that most of The Shape of Water's nominations outside of Best Actress and Best Costume Design is a bit of a joke honestly.

Dunkirk has been nominated for a massive eight awards (one more than 3 billboards...wtf?) 90% of the movie shows face shoots. It is a travesty of a film making. Poor in every way, characters are weak and boring...

But I'm glad The Square made the foreign language cut. The Square should (and will) rightfully win the Best Foreign Film, simply breathtaking how they created a story so amazingly unique in criticizing our society in its selfishness and hollowness. If u haven’t seen it, do yourself a favor and go to the theater as soon as possible and watch it.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything About Dunkirk Screams Oscar

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pretty boring as usual, not that there was much competition this year.

I think that most of The Shape of Water's nominations outside of Best Actress and Best Costume Design is a bit of a joke honestly.

Dunkirk has been nominated for a massive eight awards (one more than 3 billboards...wtf?) 90% of the movie shows face shoots. It is a travesty of a film making. Poor in every way, characters are weak and boring...

But I'm glad The Square made the foreign language cut. The Square should (and will) rightfully win the Best Foreign Film, simply breathtaking how they created a story so amazingly unique in criticizing our society in its selfishness and hollowness. If u haven’t seen it, do yourself a favor and go to the theater as soon as possible and watch it.

Glad you liked Ruben Östlund's "The Square" - the Swedish film industry didn't really... : We had the Swedish analogy to the Oscar gala on Monday evening ("Guldbaggegalan"), and "The Square" won only two prizes - Östlund got best director and they also got the prize for best film photography, but not best movie, not best male actor or best female actor etc.

And to tell you the awful truth: I haven't seen it yet X_X

But I'll order a DVD a.s.a.p. :D

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
The bridge lights on Interstate 69 near Montrose the Gay section of Houston have gone dark.
highway%20lights_l.jpg

highway%20lights_l.jpg