• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Classical music [Youtube Clips]

loretta

Reaction score
First rock ever

i think Vivaldi invented the rock musik ;)

i do not know why, but nearly all mandoline orchestras vanished in the past years here in germany. in my youth there was a mandoline orchestra in about every town here and nowadays it is hard to find one :thinking:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I had this in mind this morning...

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
i think Vivaldi invented the rock musik ;)

i do not know why, but nearly all mandoline orchestras vanished in the past years here in germany. in my youth there was a mandoline orchestra in about every town here and nowadays it is hard to find one :thinking:

HOW old are you exactly? :thinking:

Sex, drugs and Vivaldi? :thinking: Well, you know those Fans of Vivaldi They are all HIPPIES! Maybe the orchestras are vanished after the players smashed their mandolines on the floor of the concert hall? :thumbs up: Anyway I can imagine priests and bishops headbanging when they heared it for the first time. :thumbs up:

(go to 3:20 if you are Hippie enough).

krissieslut_au

Reaction score
Give an ear to evgeny kissin playing beethoven's emperor; best ive heard in a long while

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is music very close to my heart, an old pastoral hymn from the province of Dalarna in Sweden by organist and composer Oskar Lindberg (1887-1955).

Tub

Reaction score
Classical

Hoi guys.

I'm ihno and I am new. :) ;P

Seems there are some threads on music but none on classical music. So, who likes it? You can't all listen solely to Madonna. :D

I listen to it a lot, like symphonical and choral music from Purcell to Elgar, with some exceptions.

This is one of my faves, the Requiem from Michael Haydn, which at first resembles of Mozart's (later) Requiem, Joseph's Stabat Mater and Pergolesi.

Do you have any faves?

Sure there are more of us.
I have just been watching The Leeds Piano International Competition.
Six fabulous young men in the final. My favourite was from the USA and he played Rachmaninov 3rd Piano Concerto
Posted by Tub

loretta

Reaction score
i was a hippie

HOW old are you exactly? :thinking:

Sex, drugs and Vivaldi? :thinking: Well, you know those Fans of Vivaldi They are all HIPPIES! Maybe the orchestras are vanished after the players smashed their mandolines on the floor of the concert hall? :thumbs up: Anyway I can imagine priests and bishops headbanging when they heared it for the first time. :thumbs up:

(go to 3:20 if you are Hippie enough).
@ihno:
do not ask an old man about his age ;P
but you are right, i was a hippie with long hair, self made clothings, living in a hut in the woods for years :)

but i am young enough to listen to this:

js324

Reaction score
A break down of Beethoven's 7th, 2nd movement on a bar graph. The music starts around the 17 second mark

teledata

Reaction score
I agree with parucci, "as long as I get a feel when I hear it"

like No.6 from Beethoven

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hugo Alfven Festival Overture op 25.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Doesn't that change? The preference I mean?

I don't have a fave Beethoven symphony, but I have a special liking for his third for quite some time now.

Here with the Radio Kamer Filharmonie and Philippe Herreweghe, one of my fave directors.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Doesn't that change? The preference I mean?

Yep you are rigth, but what a coincidence, just posted something about changing preferences in another thread...:thinking:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Beethoven Piano Sonata no. 32 op. 111, second movement.