• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show what your underwear looks Like ;)

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Got my sexy tightie whities on now to wear to work today lol

Uhh.... are your pants from tristan america?.. because i swear to god i have the same pants!! OMG WE HAVE AMERICAN EAGLE UNDIES/BOXERS AND EVEN LOOK A LIKE PANTS!! even the shade and the lining inside is the same! :mad: *LOOSK FOR MY PAIR TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE STILL THERE :eek:

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Uhh.... are your pants from tristan america?.. because i swear to god i have the same pants!! OMG WE HAVE AMERICAN EAGLE UNDIES/BOXERS AND EVEN LOOK A LIKE PANTS!! even the shade and the lining inside is the same! :mad: *LOOSK FOR MY PAIR TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE STILL THERE :eek:

Lol, my tightie whites where from freshpair.com in america, got them shipped to the uk

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Lol, my tightie whites where from freshpair.com in america, got them shipped to the uk

Lol no no not you're undies~! your pants! which brand are they from? they look just like mine! which i had worn today also! lol it'd be strange if we both wore the same pants from the same company on the same day!

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Lol no no not you're undies~! your pants! which brand are they from? they look just like mine! which i had worn today also! lol it'd be strange if we both wore the same pants from the same company on the same day!

Lol, sorry i forget i'm talking to guys across the pond
No, my trousers (or pants lol) in my picture are from NEXT

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
translation - pants = trousers or jeans :p

Haha!

Thanks Xman! I totally forgot the different slang that pantsman and I both have! lol thanks for the clarification lol no wonder he said undies.. when i was asking about his pants xD

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Todays underwear i'm wearing, just in case anyone wants to know lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Awesome pants and undies! Looks great :drooling:

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
How could we get "bored" of your pics? :) some are drooling some are not ...but never bored:) You`re welcome to post some more hehe:) That one with the blue undies is very nice! I like the undies a lot hehe!

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
How could we get "bored" of your pics? :) some are drooling some are not ...but never bored:) You`re welcome to post some more hehe:) That one with the blue undies is very nice! I like the undies a lot hehe!

lol, thanks for the kind words.
What colour or type of undies would you like to see under my jeans tomorrow? lol

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
lol, thanks for the kind words.
What colour or type of undies would you like to see under my jeans tomorrow? lol

i don't know if my suggestions count..but how about yellow!?:!

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i don't know if my suggestions count..but how about yellow!?:!

of course your suggestions count lol, anyone can recommend to me what underwear to wear lol.
I'll see if i have any yellow ones, can't remember if i've ever bought some?

X

XMan101

Bored?? Never ;)

Bet you have got yellow, can't believe there's any colour you don't have :p

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Bored?? Never ;)

Bet you have got yellow, can't believe there's any colour you don't have :p

lol, as hard as it is to believe, i dont think i have any yellow (yet lol)
There is a nice pair of aussiebumbriefs in yellow i've seen that i quite fancy buying though lol

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
lol, as hard as it is to believe, i dont think i have any yellow (yet lol)
There is a nice pair of aussiebumbriefs in yellow i've seen that i quite fancy buying though lol

Nope, sorry, i've just checked my undies drawer & could'nt find any yellow ones :(

Any others you want me to wear instead? lol :thumbs up:

T

Tom

How about modeling a pair like this:D:

picture.php

Technically that could still be posted on this thread. They are considered underwear!

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
:O bored how dare you mention the word! LOL You're the one keeping this post running.. and pretty damn well if I may add! I look forward to seeing the new pair of undies i'll be viewing the next day!! haha! .. seriously great pair of collections! :O AUSSIEBUM! and American Eagle are my fave so far!.. and as for Tom's suggestion of the underwear picture.. please don't THOSE ARE SCARY!! LOL haha tom <3 WoOt! :x

pantsman

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
:O bored how dare you mention the word! LOL You're the one keeping this post running.. and pretty damn well if I may add! I look forward to seeing the new pair of undies i'll be viewing the next day!! haha! .. seriously great pair of collections! :O AUSSIEBUM! and American Eagle are my fave so far!.. and as for Tom's suggestion of the underwear picture.. please don't THOSE ARE SCARY!! LOL haha tom <3 WoOt! :x

Thanks very much for your very kind words
you'll be pleased to know i dont own anything anywhere near what tom suggested i model lol, i've never seen anything like them before