• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you eating for lunch today?!

ss1258

Reaction score
rice with broad bean & dried dill with potato bottoms.

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
26085232660f32ebcc6541a665f0c2a025ba5475.jpg

Spinach salad with wild blackberries, some feta, first ripe tomatoes from garden, and balsamic vinegar

trencherman

Reaction score
I opened a tin of corned beef today. Turned out not what I remember them to be, that is, actual corned been with visible chunks of beef. Instead, it turned out to be a paste of very finely ground beef that looks more like potted meat spread. I toasted it in a wok anyway with shredded cabbage and onions. Not bad for a workday lunch.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich, potato chips, and a glass of milk.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
BBQ-flavored peanuts & porridge.

Not being from where porridge is common, I always think of Goldie Locks and the Three Bears or Oliver Twist when I hear that word. Though I think Oliver ate gruel at the workhouse.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Man I'd kill for some of that today. I'll be having my usual - Chicken Caesar Salad. Might even get a little fancy and throw some blueberries on it.

I love chicken Caesar's. I can seriously make a meal just out of that. And a few glasses of milk to go with it.

trencherman

Reaction score
Baked eggplant and squash with hot spicy curried shrimps. I added wedges of Granny Smith apples like I saw they do with the curry from Raffle's Hotel in Singapore.

trencherman

Reaction score
My trial above turned out really tasty so with the left over curry gravy (and shrimps) that cried out not to be wasted, I ran out and picked up two more Asian eggplants and a Granny Smith. I think I shall give this twist a more regular rotation.

Last edited:

ss1258

Reaction score
This was my yesterday lunch.

Last edited:

ss1258

Reaction score
Is that kale or spinach omelette?

It is an omelet that consists of the following :
Fresh fragrant vegetables ( like parsley, coriander, a kind of chives , beet leaves or spinach , ... and dry fenugreek )

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
My Albanian friend at work has been cooking for me. I grow herbs on my sunny porch, and cut them for him.
He comes back with stuffed peppers and stuffed eggplant.

It's a great swap for me!

ss1258

Reaction score
This was my today lunch.
A kind of delicious food that was composed of :
Rice, mung bean , carrots, cabbage , garlic , kohlrabi and aromatic vegetables such as tarragon and basil.

Last edited:

ss1258

Reaction score
That was my yesterday lunch.
It consists of tuna fish and coriander and Tamarind (Tamarindus indica).

ss1258

Reaction score
This was my today lunch.

Salad :

A kind of rice + vegetables :

ss1258

Reaction score
Rice + a kind of stew composed of meat and chickpeas .