• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
SEX EDUCATION Series 4

I have enjoyed the show overall, I thought the first series was really good & so was the 2nd. The last 2 series I didn't think were as good but still watchable. This afternoon I have watched the very final episode of this final series and gee it was a packed episode and extended too from the typical 60 mins ones to around 80mins. and t.b.h. it got a bit emotional-overkill as the individual storylines were all brought to their happy-ever-after/heartwarming/feelgood finales.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
SEX EDUCATION Series 4

I have enjoyed the show overall, I thought the first series was really good & so was the 2nd. The last 2 series I didn't think were as good but still watchable. This afternoon I have watched the very final episode of this final series and gee it was a packed episode and extended too from the typical 60 mins ones to around 80mins. and t.b.h. it got a bit emotional-overkill as the individual storylines were all brought to their happy-ever-after/heartwarming/feelgood finales.
I can only totally agree.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Season 7 from ELITE!

Season 8 shall be the last one next year. And I think it is ok. The story has come to an end. Nevertheless I/we have loved this series and the cliffhanger here was cruel - to wait now again a year to see the real end of these "parasites" of the so called ELITE.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
THE LONG SHADOW - a UK series from 2023

A desperate cat and mouse hunt ensues when Yorkshire is being haunted by a serial killer. (IMDb)

This is one of the very best true crime series I'v e ever seen. More than 5 years they searched for the "Yorkshire Ripper". So many mistakes of the police because he killed "only women -- prostitutes". And these women perhaps have been of no worth for the police. They didn't say that but so they acted! Very recommended!!!!!!

boimre

Reaction score
Rewatching Tombstone. Fantastic series! The gritty realism and the extraordinary character dynamics makes this one of HB0's best (if unsung) shows. I was so glad they made a follow up movie to conclude the series after it was canceled abruptly.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
A SMALL LIGHT - a mini series from 2023

Follows twentysomething Miep Gies who, when her boss Otto Frank came to her and asked her to hide his family from the Nazis during World War II, didn't hesitate. For the next two years, Miep, her husband Jan, and the other helpers watched over the eight souls (Otto Frank, his wife Edith and daughters Anne and Margot as well as four others) in hiding in the Secret Annex. And it was Miep who found Anne's Diary and kept it safe so Otto, the only one of the eight who survived, could later share it with the world as one of the most powerful accounts of the Holocaust. (IMDb)

No show has ever made me feel so much
This show will both make you feel and hold you captive. I've cried every episode, sometimes out of sadness, but more often out of hope. The hope that in reality too that some may dare to stand up in the difficult times, with a determination to keep on giving despite the risk. However, for me, it doesn't matter one bit if this story is true or not, because the significance is in how well the acting, writing, and everything else immerses me in the time and made me believe in the characters. This shows message resonates strongly in the heart, for it represents well that one small light can make a world of difference. Sacrifice in the name of love. (This text has written a reviewer on IMDb - and he has spoken deep of my heart.)

This has been one of the very best series since a very long time. If you watch it and don't cry - you surely will have no heart!
It is not (or not only) the story of Anne Frank but it is the story of Miep Gies, her husband's and friends which during these dark times helped, unmindful of their own life, Jewish people. VERY RECOMMENDED!!!!!