• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you eating for lunch today?!

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
The bankers were in at my job today. They bought us lunch. (No, they did not eat with us). From a little place called "Touch of Italy". Trays of typical Italian American food. Sausage, pepper and onions; chicken parm, ziti. Very good.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
So many choices to choose from :thumbs up:

Please do share:p I usually eat quite healthy, cheap selfmade food and after a while I realize I'm rotating the same dishes from week to week and can't really think of anything new to do. Partly the reason is that I usually consider eating as just "fueling" myself, so doesn't really matter is it good or not, but eat same dishes for a while... Taste starts to suddenly matter a bit:thinking: Good, cheap, and quite healthy foods, anyone?:)

S

SimplyJakeAndAlex

I ate Alex today :)) no kidding I'm a salad dude... so today I had a great Hawaiian mixed garden salad with grilled chicken and pineapple bits. I also eats very healthy as I have a stomach that can't stand too much acidity or any food rich in fat... so I eat very light but from morning to night. And no fast food... those gives me heartburn or just plain diarrhea. All my meal has to be balanced or it's pain land for me:)

Last edited:
S

Sinnerr

I hate Alex today :)) no kidding I'm a salad dude... so today I had a great Hawaiian mixed garden salad with grilled chicken and pineapple bits. I also eats very healthy as I have a stomach that can't stand too much acidity or any food rich in fat... so I eat very light but from morning to night. And no fast food... those gives me heartburn or just plain diarrhea. All my meal has to be balanced or it's pain land for me:)

I heard that milk is great for neutralization of acity :D try it

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
food is to expensive these days?

Atleast in here. Food price has been rising and is still rising slowly. Ofc one can eat very cheaply if one just eat same cheapest thing of the store everyday like porage in mornings and evenings, for lunch a carrot potato soup or just ready made chemical filled dish. But most vegetables, fruits, meats, spices, coffee etc are just way too expensive. And if you wanna buy organig...~X( Good thing I don't have kids, would be very expensive just to feed them:rofl:

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
food is to expensive these days?

I have to disagree with that. In my childhood my mother was able to keep things running by saving money on food. Not every day meat, serving the vegetables of the season. The cost of food in those days -early fifties- were about seventy percent of the total household budget. Rent, clothes, taxes and insurance made the other thirty percent. Nowadays food is about thirty percent and seventy percent for the rest.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to disagree with that. In my childhood my mother was able to keep things running by saving money on food. Not every day meat, serving the vegetables of the season. The cost of food in those days -early fifties- were about seventy percent of the total household budget. Rent, clothes, taxes and insurance made the other thirty percent. Nowadays food is about thirty percent and seventy percent for the rest.

Good point. But the prices have been lower for a "long" time and then they start to rise and keep on rising... I don't wanna go to fifties prices:p Food producers should do more direct selling to local stores so we could reduce the amount that the warehouses take. Ofc some items are hard to sell locally, but it wouldn't be all that bad if some items were expensive, instead of them all being expensive.

But then again, like you said, we buy much more other material crap these days as they did before. And don't even wanna talk about rents in city areas...

alphacock

Reaction score
Just had some steak and rice at a Colombian place =)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I eat diversified, nearly everything (it's always a matter of the amount), rich on products of the season, much vegetables, low fat.......e.g. once or twice a week something like this for lunch

;)

alphacock

Reaction score
I eat diversified, nearly everything (it's always a matter of the amount), rich on products of the season, much vegetables, low fat.......e.g. once or twice a week something like this for lunch

;)

couldnt be anymore healthier! :p

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
There was a time when food was dear. During the depression, my grandmother was known as "Stretchy Auntie Agnes". A lot of mouths, not much food. Whoever came, she fed them somehow.
In the first world today, food is amazingly cheap, abundant, and varied. You'll pay a little more for fresh everything, but not that much. You'll get creepy chemicals in easy prep food, but it sure is easy (yes, I do that quite a bit. It gives me a lovely, chemical glow).
It's interesting that the American corn crop...the greatest crop in the history of the world...isn't used much for direct food. Animal feel and fuel production is the main use.