• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Some good ol' dirty stories

mrwoodman

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Hello! I've been writing erotic stories for the fun of it for a while and thought I would share some of them. I figured I would start at the beginning a make the first one I post one of the first one's I ever wrote. I'll have more up over time...
Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them. :cheers:

mrwoodman

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
A Hot Hotel Room

I was driving cross country on my way to a new job. It was the second week of August, and we were in the middle of a raging heat wave. I was somewhere in Indiana, and the thermometer in my car said it was 103 degrees outside. Luckily, I had a fairly new car and the a/c was in good working order.

I was traveling pretty light. The moving truck bringing my things was a day or so behind me, so it was just me and the open road. I was making really good time, but being alone I could only go so far in one day.

It was starting to get dark, and I wasn't too far from the the border of Illinois, so I decided to find a motel to stay the night and make the drive through Chicago the next day. Unfortunately every hotel I found was booked up. Everyone kept telling me to go a little further down the road and I would find a room.
About an hour latter I finally found a place with a vacancy. They had one room left with a single bed. I told the clerk it was fine and took it. The hotel was pretty run down and old, what most people would refer to as a “flea bag”. I didn't really care at this point though. I just wanted to get out of the car and get some rest.

I was also starving ans after checking in and getting the key, I didn't even go in the room to have a look, I just got back in the car and headed for the restaurant a little ways away the clerk had told me about. It was a typical place, kind of like an Applebees, but I had never heard of it before. I went in and sat at the bar and order some food and a drink.

About five minutes latter, a guy came up to the bar beside and asked the bartender if it was too late to order some food. He told the guy that it wasn't, so the stranger looked at me and asked if it was alright for him to sit next to me.

“No problem.” I replied, and he took the bar-stool next to mine. He was very handsome, taller, and had jet black hair. His complexion was also quite dark, and he had big blue eyes.

“My name's Tyler.” he said politely and shook my hand. I told him my name and that it was nice to meet him.

He told me he was on his way to Boston to visit some friends and that he had stopped to find a motel room for the night, but not having any luck so far he decided to stop and get some food before it got to late. I was sorry to have to tell him the bad news, but felt duty bound to let him know that he wasn't going to find a room for long ways, being that I had come from the direction he was heading.

“Shit!” he exclaimed after hearing it, “That sucks.”

He explained how he had been driving all day and was just dead, and the thought of having to go for hours still was not a good one.

Our food soon arrived and we started to eat. We chatted the whole time, where we were from, what we did for work and fun, that kind of thing. The entire time we talked I felt really sorry for the guy. He was super friendly, and I wished there was some way I could help him out. Then it hit me.

“I could share my room with you, if you want.” I blurted out without really thinking about it. He didn't respond at first, but after a moment said, “Are sure that's cool?”

“Yeah, totally.”

“I won't lie to you, I really don't want to drive anymore tonight.”

“Really. It's no problem with me whatsoever.” I reassured him.

He agreed and we decided that we might as well get a couple of drinks and relax in the cool air of the bar.

We headed back to the hotel after a while. I hadn't mentioned to Tyler that the room only had one bed. I didn't know why I didn't tell him at first, but I figured he probably wasn't going to care that much anyway, given his situation. We got our bags out of our cars and I opened the door to the room.

“There's only one bed.” Tyler said as he set his bags down.

“Sorry,” I said, “I guess I hadn't thought about that before.”

“It's cool, I can just take the floor or whatever.” he replied.

It was still blistering hot outside, and our room was like an oven. Unfortunately it also had no air conditioning. I quickly opened the window to try and get some air in, but it had very little effect.

“Well, I guess were fucked.” I said after pointing that fact out to Tyler.

“Oh, well.” he just shrugged, “Still beats driving all night.”

We were both pretty tired and a little drunk, so we decided to call it a night and try and get some sleep. We opened our bags and started to take our clothes off, and when I had gotten down to my boxers I turned around and caught Tyler just as he was taking off his shirt. He had already taken his pants off and was wearing boxer briefs. I couldn't help myself from looking down at his crotch. It was like my eyes had a mind of their own, and from the bulge in his undies It was obvious he had a large package. I quickly looked away before he got his shirt all the way off and caught me checking him out, and then got into bed.

“Hey, do you mind if I sleep on the bed too?” he asked somewhat sheepishly, “I just know I wont get any sleep on the floor.”

“Sure, no problem.” I answered without a second thought.

Tyler hit the lights and laid down next to me.

“Thanks again.” he said quietly.

It was so hot in there that there was no way we could have even so much as a sheet over us, and between the heat and the light coming from outside into our open window it was nearly impossible to fall asleep. Not to mention the fact that I normally sleep in the nude and having boxers on made it that much more difficult.

I turned on to my side as Tyler got up and went to take a piss, and as I listened to him go, I began to wonder what his penis looked like. I wondered how big it actually was, and if he circumcised or not. I had never actually been with a man but I had been bi-curious my whole life and the whole situation was really bringing it out. Tyler finished up and got back into bed and from what I could tell, fell asleep pretty quickly.

Having even simply boxers on, with how hot it was in there, was killing me. I really wanted to take them off, but I figured Tyler wouldn't appreciate waking up to a naked man lying next to him, and I tried to deal with it. I turned to lie on my back again and try and get comfortable. When I did, I looked over and couldn't believe my eyes. Tyler was lying there on his back completely nude! I figured he must have taken off his underwear when went to the bathroom and then got back into bed while my back was to him.

My heart began to race. I couldn't stop myself from taking a look down at his uncovered dick. Like I said, the light from the parking lot made it pretty bright in our room so I had no problem seeing it. It was gorgeous. It wasn't monstrous or anything but it was still big even limp. It was also definitely circumcised and had a patch of dark hair above it. I sat and stared at it for a while and began to wonder what it would look like erect.

I tried to push those thoughts out of head and get some sleep. I also decided that if he was going to sleep in the nude then so was I, so I slowly slid my boxers off, trying not to wake Tyler up and turned back onto my side.

I did finally fall asleep but then woke up, not really being sure how long I had actually slept for. Tyler had turned onto his side at some point facing me and had moved closer in doing so. So close, in fact, that I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

That wasn't the only thing I felt though, something was touching my ass. I wasn't sure what it was at first but then realized with some surprise, that it was Tyler's cock, and it was obviously hard. It was just the tip that was touching me but I knew it definitely had to be his dick. My heart started to pound and my own penis became erect almost instantaneously. I didn't really know what to do, but I so badly wanted to see it at this point that I slowly turned around, trying not to wake him, to get a look, and as I did so Tyler turned onto his back, seeming to still be asleep.

I looked down and there was his gorgeous prick in all it's glory, fully erect. It had to be 8 or 9 inches long and thick. It looked incredible in the dim light, a truly magnificent specimen. I gazed at it for a little while, and half unconsciously started to touch my throbbing tool. I then began to wonder what his would feel like in my hand, and was soon overcome with the desire to find out.

I looked up at Tyler's face and saw that he was sound asleep. It was pretty risky, but the urge to touch that big beautiful stiffy was just too much to ignore. I decided to just go for it, and slowly moved my hand down towards his waist. I thought I should test the waters a little first and touched it with just the tips of my fingers. Tyler didn't move a bit and gave no signs of waking up.

That gave me the courage to go a little further, so again with my fingertips, I began rubbing his shaft slowly up and down. The skin felt very warm and was soft and smooth. Up and down, up and down I rubbed. I then got a little braver and wrapped my whole hand around it to see what it felt like. It was so big and hot. I slowly pulled on it and loved the way it felt in my hand, hard yet soft at the same time.

Tyler must have been in a deep sleep because he never even flinched. I, on the other hand, was getting incredibly turned on. I started rubbing his meat faster and couldn't stop myself from jerking my own cock. I stared at his wonderful manhood while stoking it and then felt a a small amount of wetness on the side of my thumb. I knew right away that it was pre-cum and quickly licked it off. The taste of it drove me wild and I was overcome with a tremendous desire to suck his large pole.

I knew the idea was totally crazy, but I just didn't really care anymore. I was losing all self-control. I needed to see what it felt like to have his dick in my mouth, so I carefully moved down the bed, got on my knees, and moved in.

When I got close to his crotch I could smell his musky sent. That sweet tangy smell filled my nostrils and it put me over the top. I stuck out my tongue and licked his shaft from the base to the tip. It was a bit salty but not at all bad tasting, In fact I really liked it. Tyler gave no indication of waking up so I kept licking it like that all over. I wanted to really taste it, so I grabbed a hold at the base of the shaft and put the head into my eager mouth. I absolutely loved the way it felt on my tongue, and the taste of it in my mouth. I slowly moved it in and out, occasionally pulling it all the way out to lick and kiss the tip.

I kept this up for a while, sucking and rubbing Tyler's big lovely bone, and had completely forgot about everything else, when I suddenly heard his voice.
“That feels so good.”

I gasped a little and completely froze. I had no idea what to do or say.

“Don't stop. I'm really enjoying that.” He said softly.

This was even better! Now that I knew that Tyler was not only awake but liked what I was doing to him, I got all the more into it. I started to jerk his long shaft faster, and suck the head harder then I had dared to before. I blew him like a man possessed, sucking and licking, going down to tongue his balls and rubbing his wet meat all over my face.
“I want your cock in my mouth.” He said, “Why don't you turn around and get on top of me?”

I did as he asked and we got into the 69 position.

I loved having my rod in his hot mouth while his was in mine, and after a bit of mutual dick sucking he pushed my hips forward. I felt his wet tongue lick my balls and taint and then all around my asshole, it felt so amazing. He then pulled my cheeks apart and licked right on my rosebud. I moaned in pleasure and sucked his cock ferociously.

My face was so far down his crotch that my nose was almost touching his butt hole. The smell of it drove me crazy and I knew I had to taste that too. I pulled his legs up so I could reach it better, and began rimming his hot button. It was something I had always wondered if I would enjoy and I have to say that I thoroughly did. I licked all over it and then stuck my tongue in deep. It tasted incredible!

It was then that I felt what must have been a finger caressing my wet asshole. I moaned deeply giving him the signal to keep going. He slide the tip of it in and then started to really finger fuck me. I had to pull up to catch my breath.

“Oh fuck yeah.” I said as I pulled on his fat dick, “Keep going.”

The pressure, as well as the pleasure, got higher and higher as he put more fingers in my ass one at a time, opening my virgin hole. He fingered me nice and slow as I went back to sucking his hot cock and I finally asked “How many fingers are you using right now?” loving the way they felt inside of me.

“Three.” was his answer.

“Oh God, just fuck me.” I panted

I got off of him and he got up off the bed and then came back with a small bottle of lubricant. He told me to get on all fours and I did as I was told. I would have done anything this man asked me to at this point. He squirted some lube onto my waiting asshole, working the jelly in with his fingers, and then I felt the tip of his large prick pushing against my button.

“Just relax.” He said coolly and began to push it in.

As the head went past my o-ring it hurt pretty bad. He slowly kept pushing it in deeper and deeper, and then stopped. My ass eventually adjusted to the intrusion and it felt like nothing I had ever experience before. He started to pump slowly in and out and then went faster and harder, and was soon fucking me hard. Waves of pleasure washed over me with each thrust of his powerful cock, and all I could do was moan “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!”. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have another man fuck me. I had fantasized about it many times and had fucked myself with a dildos but that was nothing like the real thing, reality was better then I could have ever imagined.

Tyler pounded me hard for a while and then would pull his cock out of me and thrust it back in and I felt like I was going to pass out each time he drove his huge pick into my hole.

He then told me to turn around and lie on my back. Again, I did as I was told. He lifted my legs up and re-entered me, quickly getting into a good rhythm, and again, all I could do was moan “Oh Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!”.

The urge to touch myself had become overwhelming. I started to rub my swollen head and within a few seconds a tremendous surge of pleasure built up in my body that was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was so intense and I knew I was about to cum and cum hard.

“Oh fuck!” I bellowed one last time and started to jerk myself off fiercely.

I blew my load all over my chest and stomach and came for what felt like hours as Tyler fucked me even harder. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, and I kept just poring and poring out hot jizz, stream after stream.

Tyler pulled out of me when I finally stopped ejaculating, and started to jerk himself off. There was no way I was going to let this god of a man finish that way after the pleasure he had just given me so I sat up and started to suck him off. I wanted his cum in my mouth as much as I had ever wanted anything in my life. I wanted to taste it and savor every last drop of his white goo.

I sucked and jerked his meat hard until he buckled a little and cried he was cumming. First a small amount poured onto my tongue and right afterward a huge load shot out and hit the back of my throat. His thick spunk then started to gush into my waiting mouth. There was so much that it almost filled my mouth and some began to leak out past my lips. I kept sucking and sucking until he finally stopped cumming and pulled his spent member out of my mouth.

I rolled his delicious seed around in my mouth to really taste and enjoy it and then swallowed it down. It tasted better then I could have ever imagined. We then both collapsed onto the bed exhausted and fell asleep.

The next morning we talked about how much we both enjoyed what had happened. It wasn't Tyler's first time with a man, and he was surprised it was mine. He told me I gave head like a pro. I chalked it up to enthusiasm. We ended up taking a shower together, which lead to some more amazing head, and then exchanged phone numbers, got packed and drove off in separate directions.

Last edited:

LPfan

Reaction score
That was amazing. I look forward to more stories that you experienced. :pP

mrwoodman

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
SLOPESTYLE

Last winter I decided to get back into snowboarding on a more regular basis. It was something I did a lot when I was younger and thought it would be better that sitting on my ass all winter. I got a season pass to the small resort that was close to my home and started riding a couple of time a week, that is, if you can call it a “resort”, it's really just a small group of hills.

I didn't know anyone that was really into it anymore and was forced to go out by myself most of the time. It wasn't a big deal though, I could usually find someone cool to ride with at some point and it was on one of those occasions that I wound up having one of the hottest sexual experiences of my life.

It was a pretty typical Midwestern winter night, but the weather was excellent. It was a perfect temperature for riding. It wasn't too cold to be uncomfortable and wasn't so warm that the snow conditions sucked.

I was riding alone, having not found a new partner yet, and after my third or fourth run I was waiting at the end of the line for the chairlift when a guy came in behind me.

“Want to share a lift?” he asked.

“Sure, might as well.” I replied and slide over to make room for him.

We got on the lift and introduced ourselves to each other as the chair began slowly going up the hill. His name was Kyle, and as we climbed we chatted about the snow conditions and the weather and how long we had been riding. Pretty much your typical conversation for the situation, I had learned.

I have to say that I thought he was really attractive right off the bat. He appeared to be a bit younger than me and I guessed he was about thirty or so. It was impossible to really tell what his body was like given all the gear he was wearing and that we were sitting, but his face was gorgeous, and he had beautiful eyes as well as a great smile.

We rode together for a couple of hours, getting to know each other better and better with each trip up the chairlift. He was just so damn adorable and when we rode down the hills I could hardy keep my eyes off of him.

We decided to take a little break and went to the bar inside the chalet. We chatted over a couple of drinks and I grew more infatuated with him by the minute. He was from a town not far away and had only been snowboarding for a few years. He made me laugh constantly with a very dry wit and we found we had a great deal in common. Although I wasn't completely sure if he was into guys or not, when things got rather flirtatious between us I got the impression that he wasn't totally straight, at least, and maybe even fancied me a little.

It wasn't long before closing time and there wasn't hardly another soul there. We decided to head to the far side of the place to finish the night and when we got to the chairlift for that area there was not a single person in line. We got on the chairlift known as the “slow four”, being that it can seat four people and goes pretty slow, and also has the tendency to stop and then start again frequently.

We were about halfway up the hill when, of course, it stopped. Like I said, it happened all the time and wasn't any concern. I knew it would start again at any moment, but for some reason, this time, it was taking longer then usual to get going again.

A minute or two went by and it still hadn't started up again. I started to wonder what the hell the problem was and then Kyle leaned over to me a said “I hope they haven't forgotten about us” with a big grin.

I laughed and before I could stop myself I blurted out “God you're cute!”

I just kind of froze, realizing what had just come out of my mouth and then said “Sorry... I didn't mean to say that out loud.”

“No biggie,” he said with a slight chuckle, and moved over closer to me adding “Actually, I think you're super cute too.”

I thanked him, blushing from ear to ear, and we sat there for a moment staring at each other. I then thought “what the hell!” and moved in to kiss him.

Our lips met and our tongues lashed back and forth in each others' mouths. He was an amazing kisser! My whole body felt like it was on fire, and my cock got stiffer and stiffer as we kissed on our still motionless chairlift.

I pulled my left glove off my hand as we kept making out and slowly made my way down to his crotch with it. I rubbed him there and when I felt his erection through his snow-pants it was a apparent that he was as aroused as I was.

“Here, let me help you with that.” he said, and opened his coat and then unzipped his fly.

I managed to slide my hand under Kyle's long-johns and grabbed his hard dick. It felt so hot in my cold hand and was by no means small.

“That feels so good...” he whispered, pulling away from my lips and then went back to kissing me.

I rubbed his stiff meat and jerked it the best I could, given the circumstances, and would have sucked him off right then and there if it had been possible to actually reach his cock with my mouth and we weren't dangling twenty feet in the air.

We kept going at it like crazy until, suddenly, the lift started moving again. It gave us both a bit of start having been lost in the moment and we laughed out loud as we sat back.

“I'm not sure if this a good thing or a bad thing.” I joked and Kyle agreed as he fixed his gear.

We got to the top of hill and got off the lift. There were a couple different ways we could take from there and Kyle asked me were we should go. I knew the place very well and quickly came up with a great idea.

“Follow me.” I said and then headed down one of the runs.

The slope was bordered with thick woods to our left and about a third of the way down it had a small clearing along the side of it. It was a resting area and had a fire pit and a couple of picnic tables in it. I pulled into it and stopped with Kyle doing the same.

“Why don't we stop here for a minute.” I said.

We got of our boards and I went to one of the tables and sat down with the top of it to my back. Kyle quickly moved in between my legs and bent down to kiss me.

We made out with a wild passion. With each touch of our wet tongues together I became more and more aroused, and my cock was soon training against my long-johns. I took of my gloves and reached down to massage his crotch. His dick was just as hard as mine and I decided that I had to see it.

“Stand up” I said and unzipped his coat. I then grabbed him by the waistband of his snow-pants and pulled him closer.

“Can I see it?” I asked, looking up at him.

Kyle just nodded and smiled so I opened his fly and slowly pulled his gear down just enough to let his dong come out to play.

His cock was even hotter than I had imagined. It was circumcised, probably about 7 inches or so and pretty thick. It also had one of the sexiest heads I've ever been lucky enough to wrap my lips around.

I started out by first stroking it gently, and the skin felt soft and warm to the touch in my bare hand.

“Wow! You have such a nice dick...” I said as I tugged it and then licked up the front of his hard shaft. I planted a couple soft wet kisses on the tip and then licked the head, slowly making circles around it with my tongue.

Kyle moaned with pleasure and even flinched a little when I finally took him into my mouth and began to really blow him. His wood tasted so scrumptious as it slipped in and out past my wet lips, but I could sense he was somewhat hesitant.

“You like this?” I asked, pulling his meat out of my mouth and licking it all over.

“Yeah,” he replied “but I think we should find someplace a little less in the open.”

I had to agree. We were pretty exposed and the ski patrol could have been coming around at any minute.

“Why don't we head back there?” I suggested while pointing to the woods behind us. Kyle thought it was a great idea so we grabbed our boards and went into them trying to take the easiest path we could find.

We hiked for a little ways through the trees and soon found a small clearing. It was fairly flat with no under brush and we figured it was far enough in that we wouldn't be seen.

“Here, lay on this.” Said Kyle taking off his coat and handing it to me, so I placed it on the snow and got on my back.

I undid my coat as he knelt down and pulled my snow-pants down to my knees. The cool air actually felt good on my naked skin and I started to become erect again as Kyle knelt beside me and began licking and sucking my cock and balls.

He was so hot looking with my dick in his cute little mouth and I was soon hard as stone. He took me deep down his throat, occasional taking my prick out to lick and stroke it and the sensation of hot to cold as he did so is hard to describe other than it felt amazing!

He continued to give me one of the best blow-jobs I've ever received and then slowly made his way down to my sack. He licked my nuts softly and took one then the other into his mouth and sucked them. After that he lifted them up and started to tongue my hairless taint. It felt incredible but with each lash of his hot wet tongue I began to long for him to go further downward.

He must have read my mind because he pulled up and lifted my legs into the air and moved around to the front of me. He then gently licked up and down my crack. He teased my anus with his tongue playfully, driving me crazy, and then finally went for the hole itself.

“Fuck that feels good...” I sighed as he rimmed me and I became almost intoxicated with lust as his tongue dashed all around and in and out of my asshole.

I couldn't hardly take anymore and was overwhelmed with the desire to feel his fat cock inside of me.

“Do you want to fuck me?” I asked, almost begging.

“Very much so!” he said and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Kyle pulled down his pants and out sprang his hard unit. I held my legs up with my hands, trying to get my backside as high up as I could to give him access to it, and He drooled spit down onto my ass and then rubbed his hot meaty pole between my ass cheeks getting everything well lubed.

“Put it in...” I practically pleaded.

I first felt his wonderful helmet slip in past my tight o-ring and I gasped slightly. He then slowly pushed his thick bone in, little by little.

“Deeper...” I panted with each inch.

When he got as deep as he could go he pulled back out a ways and then proceeded to push himself back into me.

“Oh fuck!” I whimpered, taking it.

His cock felt breathtaking inside of me. It wasn't so big that it hurt too much but was big enough to fill me up to the brim, and each thrust sent waves of pleasure through my whole body.

“Harder!” I moaned, “Fuck me harder!” as he humped me. He then got up a bit, leaned into my uplifted legs and began to fuck the daylights out of me.

I had a tremendous assgasm as he pounded the hell out of me and it was all I could do to not touch my own pre-cum dripping dick. If I had I would have cum right there and I wasn't ready to be done quite yet. In fact, I had already formed a new plan.

Kyle finally slowed his pace after what had seemed like an indefinite amount of time and slowly fucked my ass with long soft strokes.

“What do say we switch places?” I asked after catching my breath.

“You mean switch positions” He asked after stopping but remaining inside of me.

“No, I mean I want to fuck you for a while now. That is, unless your not into bottoming.”

“Oh, I am, and it sounds like fun to me. How do you want me? On my back or what?”

“You should come here and sit on my face first.”

Kyle got a huge grin and pulled his cock out of me. I let my legs down as he pulled his snow-pants down further and stood over top of me facing my feet. His ass looked so inviting as he gradually lowered himself down, and as it got close I could smell his heavenly musk. I breathed it in deeply when he had completely smothered my face and it drove me crazy.

I rimmed him like hell, licking all around his sexy button while he put his hands on my chest for balance. His ass tasted so sweet and tangy and I pulled his ass apart and fucked it with my tongue, driving it in as deep as I could.

Kyle then moved forward to give me head. This took his anus just out of my reach, so I caressed his balls and taint with my mouth, and stuck my nose against his asshole to really take in his scent.

When he got me well lubricated with his saliva he slide down my body and mounted me in the reverse-cowboy position. He placed one hand on my leg for support and used the other to insert the tip of my rigid pole into his ass. He then gingerly sat down on it, taking it deep inside of him.

The moon was full and I could see everything. When he got all the way down to the base of my shaft and put his other hand on my leg his ass looked so hot with my cock in it.

He began to rock back and forth, telling me how good it felt. He then started to bounce up and down and it was all I could do to stay inside of him.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” he wailed as he took my meat, and we got into a good rhythm.

I fucked him hard with short thrusts for a time and he then went up some and slammed his ass down aggressively on to my pelvis. I couldn't believe how tight he was and groaned loudly each time he pounded on me.

Kyle finally just sat down on me and wiggled for a minute. He then stopped and said “I have an idea...”

He got up off of me and waddled the best he could to the closest tree. He then bent forward some and pulled his butt cheeks apart with his hands.

“Here you go.” He said and it was all the invitation I needed.

I managed to get up and join him. I first gave his spread ass another good tonguing and then stood up and rubbed my engorged prick across his slick hole.

“Put it back in...” He cooed and I guided my throbbing tool back up his ass.

“That's it baby... Fuck me good.” he sighed as I reentered him and heaved.

I was quickly in a strong rhythm and began plowing his ass full bore.

“Fuck yeah! That's it!” he groaned as I fucked him, and kissed and lightly bit the back of his neck.

The whole woods were filled with the sound of “Whack! Whack!” as our bodies met with each thrust, and are combined howling was so loud that I'm surprised the whole resort didn't hear us.

I pulled out almost entirely and rammed my cock back in hard a few times while reaching around and jerking Kyles dick. I was getting really close to an orgasm and I whispered in his ear that I was going to cum soon.

“I want you to cum in my ass...” He said softly and I went back to grinding him hard and fast.

My whole body tensed up and I cried out loud as I started to spew. I shoved my pole in as far as I could, and pumped my load deep into his rectum. I shot blast after blast of hot splooge up his ass and my knees began to shake from the intensity of the pleasure.

“I'm gonna cum too!” Kyle announced before I had even finished ejaculating and I stroked his thick meat hard while putting my other hand in front of his dick to try and catch as much of his wad that I could.

Kyle bellowed hoarsely and thick ropes of white jizz exploded from his pulsating cock. The first few shots went over my cupped hand but, as I stroked him, I managed to get most of what gushed out.

I brought the handful of his sticky nectar to my mouth and and slurped it down. It was absolutely delicious and I savored every last drop of it that I was able to catch.

“Your cum is yummy.” I said after licking my fingers clean and kissed him on the cheek.

I then pulled out of him and my seed oozed out of his ass. He reached down and wiped it off with his hand and put his wet fingers in his mouth.

“Yours too.” He said and then kissed me right on the mouth.

It was one of the dirtiest things I had ever seen and made me like him even more. He was obviously as much of a cum-slut as I was, and it almost made me hard again.

We stood there making out for a moment with our pants still down, enjoying each other’s embrace and then decided we had better get going. The place was probably going to close on us at any second so we cleaned up the best we could, got back to the slope and rode down to the chalet.

It turned out to be none to soon either. Just as we were getting off of our boards, the lights went off on the hills and we realized we were the only ones still there.

“Good timing I guess.” Said Kyle and I couldn't help but laugh. We had come really close.

I walked him back to his car and told him what an incredible time I had had. He told me he felt same way and gave his number.

“Give me call next time you wanna go out riding.” He said.

“I will for sure.” I replied after plugging in his digits and putting my phone away.

We then kissed deeply one last time before he drove off and I headed to my car to leave. I could still smell our sex on my face strongly as I walked, and all I could think was how glad I was that I started snowboarding again.

THE END