• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Deletion of Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Comments on my post are deleted for some time.
Is it the same with other users?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The mods deleted my comment when I wrote that Meryl Streep is the best actress of her generation. It seems that talking about Hollywood is also not permitted on the forum. OK, let's talk about something completely different. What is your favorite Hello Kitty character? :thinking:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
The mods deleted my comment when I wrote that Meryl Streep is the best actress of her generation. It seems that talking about Hollywood is also not permitted on the forum. OK, let's talk about something completely different. What is your favorite Hello Kitty character? :thinking:

I don't dare to answer your question. I must read at first the rules. Perhaps it isn't permitted in the meantime to answer such question. :thinking:

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Rules 4.3

"4.3. Wir ermutigen alle Mitglieder konstruktive und nützliche Kommentare abzugeben, unterlaß es aber bitte das Forum mit "danke" ; "grossartig" ; "sehr geil" oder ähnlich trivialen Kommentare mit nicht mehr als ein, zwei oder drei Worten zu überschwemmen. Stattdessen begrüssen wir es wenn du den praktischen Button nutzt um deinen Dank oder deine Zustimmung auszudrücken."

I can not read here that such comments are deleted

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Please do not discuss Hello Kitty. She is a pussy. Some members may want to imagine that the dicussion of pussies is just a ploy since the word has aquired a particular signifigance, in the same way that the name of a certain movie star has.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I didn't know that Helly Kitty had characters but Miffy by Dick Bruna is much better anyway (and older too).

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

You know very well why this comment was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.