• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

2016 took some more good people and I can't stand this year any more.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That you cannot give tongue to that what you are feeling!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Dark Side of Christmas

xccdcydcsa.jpg

racerboy

Reaction score
I got the news that my favourite cousin had passed away from that awful Motor Neurone Disease which he had suffered from for some years. It's hit me really hard especially at this time of year as both my father and a best friend were into their final days eight years ago. At least he is at peace now.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Two terrorists attacks in one day. And it's only Monday. Horrible. We can only hope for a better 2017. Bleib stark, Berlin!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Horrible - it's so horrible. 12 people dead more than 50 injured persons in the hospitals.
Christmas 2016! What a insane world. What are that for men who are doing such cruel things in the name of their God or whatever?!

I'm very sad, very furious, very helpless!

Please pray for the victims!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've written here from GH to some friends a PM short before X-mas. Most of them haven't answered. And now I've heard from one friend here that my PM's (for him there were 2 of them) didn't reach him. They are lost in deep space - are they? I'm a little bit puzzled. Will it not be sure to send here PM's? How they could vanish?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've written here from GH to some friends a PM short before X-mas. Most of them haven't answered. And now I've heard from one friend here that my PM's (for him there were 2 of them) didn't reach him. They are lost in deep space - are they? I'm a little bit puzzled. Will it not be sure to send here PM's? How they could vanish?

Hmmm...

When_someone_tries_to_explain_math_to_me_a78d9a.gif

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Fi1eFactory

thismess.jpg

Everyday the same story wtf ~X(

I feel like I'm living my very own personal version of the movie "Groundhog Day" X_X

c750dt

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
This time next month my dad's probably going to be dead. He's been in and out of the hospital since early 2016 and this time around, his ability to speak has gone and he's conscious but we don't think he's going back home this time.

EDIT (1/23/2017 12:37AM): He's no longer with us. 1959-2017

Last edited:

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
Spindoctors.
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
thismess.jpg

Everyday the same story wtf ~X(

I feel like I'm living my very own personal version of the movie "Groundhog Day" X_X

Copy the link via the right mouse button and use jdownloader and just let it run in the background.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.
It was their final, most essential command.”

Orwell, 1984

Karma Police by Radiohead

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
As expected the death toll from the attack in Westminster, London is increasing.