• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

INTRODUCING ASSASSIN’S CREED® SYNDICATE

London. 1868. The Industrial Revolution. An age of invention and prosperity, built on the backs of working class slaves. As gangster assassin Jacob Frye, you will recruit your gang to fight for justice on behalf of the oppressed working class. Lead the underworld to take back London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue and brutal combat.

TAKE OVER THE LONDON UNDERWORLD

With Jacob as the leader, gamers can establish Great Britain’s fiercest gang, the only force that can challenge the elite and defeat rival gangs to bring freedom to the oppressed masses. Enemy strongholds can be infiltrated by using an arsenal of weapons to dominate London’s underworld. From robbing trains to rescuing child laborers, players will stop at nothing to bring justice to London’s lawless streets.

THE FIRST ASSASSIN AT THE BIRTH OF THE MODERN AGE

As the brash, rebellious Jacob Frye, put up your dukes and take on your enemies. Use improved stealth tactics to elude your enemies and unleash your arsenal of weapons, including the kukri knife, brass knuckles, and sword cane. Utilize new technology like the rope launcher to scale buildings in seconds and take your enemies by surprise.

TRAVERSE THE FAST-PACED WORLD OF INDUSTRIAL LONDON

From Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, fight and triumph across the massive open world of Victorian London. Parkour across moving vehicles to track down enemies or escape after a daring raid, hijack carriages to engage in a no-holds-barred street race, or blaze a trail of destruction aboard steamboats along the River Thames.

DEVASTATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH CLOSE-RANGE, BRUTAL COMBAT.

Hold nothing back as you unleash lightening-fast multi-kills and counter-moves, with an offense-heavy combat system. Approach each fight the way you want, whether it’s with new weapons or using the environments around you to execute unique, creative takedowns.

Info from >>>> Ubisoft

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
7 Things You Need To Know

7 Things You Need To Know

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed Syndicate's vehicles

Assassin's Creed Syndicate's vehicles will "profoundly change the way people play"

It's all change for the free running stabathon with Assassin's Creed Syndicate featuring the most modern setting to date in Victorian London, twin criminal Assassins and interactive carriages, trains and boats. In the new issue of Official Xbox Magazine, creative director Marc-Alexis Cote confirms that vehicles are key to evolving the series.

"Any carriage that the player can see, they can interact with. They can hop on top of boats and trains to manipulate them to their advantage," he says. "Vehicles are so intrinsic to the gameplay experience that they will profoundly change the way people play the game."

The streets of Victorian London are filled with carriages, with pedestrians now sticking helpfully to pavements to let you hurtle through the streets with the crack of the reins. Carriages aren't just for taking in the sights either, they play a big part in the day to day life of Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye.

"Players will obviously be able to drive through the city but they'll be able to hop on top of their carriage and jump from carriage to carriage," Cote explains. "They are dynamic platforms that the player can jump on. The player will be able to kidnap people and throw them in the carriage. You'll be able to hide in the carriage, so they will act as moving hiding spots."

Cote explains that the vehicles affect all of the traditional Assassin's staples. Navigation has obviously changed but even combat has been updated to allow risky fisticuffs on moving transport. "In terms of fighting, you'll even be able to fight on top of those platforms," he says. "Enemies will hijack a vehicle in the street, give you chase, jump up on your cart, pull you up out of the driver's seat and fight you on top of the carriage." Taxi, anyone?

info from >>> gamesradar.com

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Trailer E3 2015

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Trailer E3 2015

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Evie Frye Trailer

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Evie Frye Trailer

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gameplay Walkthrough 2

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gameplay Walkthrough 2

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – What’s New?

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – What’s New?

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Media Briefing

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - Ubisoft E3 2015 Media Briefing

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Parkour

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Meets Parkour in Real Life! in 4K!
This looks better than the game. :thumbs up:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Behind the Animated Short

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Behind the Animated Short

Award-winning director F. Gary Gray and comic book artist Pop Mhan have come together to bring us an incredible new animated short inspired by Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. Set in London, the short takes us on a journey with our twin protagonists Jacob and Evie Frye as they work to take down a corrupt train baron during the Industrial Revolution. Find out how the short was made in this exclusive UbiBlog interview.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s creed syndicate – how to fight like a (victorian) boss

ASSASSIN’S CREED SYNDICATE – HOW TO FIGHT LIKE A (VICTORIAN) BOSS

Each Assassin’s Creed installment brings its own twists to combat, whether it’s the original game’s counter-kills, Assassin’s Creed II’s customizable arsenal, or Assassin’s Creed IV’s dual-wielded swords and free-form gunplay. Of course, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is no exception, adapting and transforming AC’s familiar fighting for a more modern, civilized age – and somehow becoming even more brutal in the process.

CONCEALED CARRY

Assassins used to be able to walk the streets bristling with obvious weaponry, but that kind of thing simply doesn’t fly in the more genteel society of mid-19th century London. The implements of death favored by Jacob and Evie Frye are built with concealability in mind; their cane swords are secret weapons by definition (and they pack an extra hidden blade in the shaft, because this is Assassin’s Creed), while their revolvers and kukri knives have the potential to deal immense damage despite their compact size.

The centerpiece of Jacob’s arsenal in the E3 demo, however, is a simple pair of brass knuckles – and where hand-to-hand fighting in previous Assassin’s Creeds was a way for pacifistic players to leave enemies alive, here a few well-placed combos are more than enough to kill them dead (largely because Jacob likes to mix Hidden Blade strikes in with his punches). Jacob’s a pretty quick boxer, too; getting into scraps feels like a faster version of the swordplay in Assassin’s Creed Unity, with Jacob able to bust out punch flurries and dodge (rather than parry) his enemies’ knife strikes with a quick tap of a button.

“The team worked really hard on having a visceral, hand-to-hand, very close combat that demonstrates the brutality of the period,” says Francois Pelland, Senior Producer. “When you’re in a face-off with a rival gang, you want the player to feel like they’re really in control, that they’re really powerful within that kind of fight. It’s within those guidelines that we developed the fight system.”

SET ‘EM UP, KNOCK ‘EM DOWN

As good as the fighting feels, there’s a satisfying depth to it as well. The stun move from earlier games is back, and while it’s still great for stopping your opponents from blocking, it also gives you an opening to safely turn away and weaken their friends for a few crucial seconds. That’s important, because getting two or more Templars near the point of death lets you unleash a cinematic multi-kill finisher that cuts down both at once.

Setting up multi-kills takes a little practice. When you see Jacob sharply yank an enemy’s head forward, staggering them, that’s your signal that they’re at your mercy, even after they snap out of it and start shuffling woundedly toward you. The hard part is then backing away to focus on another enemy, but if you can deny your killer instinct long enough to get two or more near-death enemies close to each other, being able to deliver several final blows at once is fun to watch.

Of course, if you don’t have that kind of restraint, you’ll still get to see a lot of elaborate executions. Simply whaling on an enemy until they’re dead will produce a handful of these – Jacob might snap an arm before stabbing his enemy in the throat, for example, or bash their heads to the ground and extend his Hidden Blade in one motion – but if you experiment, you’ll uncover more. Approaching a staggered enemy from behind, for example, kills differently than an approach from the front. You can also lure enemies near a wall, at which point you can break their limbs against it and smash them face-first into the bricks. And if you’re near an open hazard, like a ledge or a furnace, you can kick them toward it and let the environment do the rest.

If you’re impatient, you can simply end a combo with a gunshot or a thrown knife to send your enemy sprawling to the cobblestones. They don’t even need to be on the ropes for that to work, although using Jacob’s revolver for an execution is much more dramatic than just shooting a thug who’s still got some fight left in them.

You’re not safe from finishers yourself, though; if you run out of medicine and let some Templar stooge get the best of you, you might have to watch them plunge a knife into the top of Jacob’s skull, or pick him up by the throat and cleaver-chop him in the ribs until he stops struggling. And if one of London’s police officers should club you over the head a few too many times, they’ll actually drag Jacob’s prone form away by the arm, presumably to face arrest and imprisonment.

VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

London’s carriages, omnibuses and hansom cabs are another big part of the demo. They’re everywhere, they’re easy to steal and the demo’s climax involves a lengthy chase at the reins of one of them. Carriages aren’t just stand-ins for cars, though; they have a distinctly rickety weight and feel, and they’re surprisingly useful in a fight. Templars on foot can simply be run over, for example, while you can use Jacob’s ram move to shove any pursuers into walls. What makes the vehicles especially interesting, however, is that they’re moving platforms for hand-to-hand battles.

“An Assassin is someone who can jump on anything, they can climb everything, and they can fight everywhere,” says Pelland. “Because most carriages have a hard top, we thought it would be amazing to go from one hard top to another, just navigating. And if the player can do it, why not NPCs or enemies? If you’re driving, you can go on top of the vehicle, you can fight there, you can jump from one vehicle to another. It was a true innovation breakthrough for the team to make it work; to make it fluid, simple and very rewarding.”

Fighting on top of carriages isn’t all that different from fighting on the ground; you have access to Jacob’s full range of weaponry, and you’re able to do the same moves, even though you’re brawling in a tight space. Booting defeated foes into traffic and taking their place in the driver’s seat is uniquely satisfying, though, especially if their ride isn’t as banged up as the one you just abandoned. If the fight isn’t going your way, you can temporarily escape by jumping down to the street as your confused enemies speed away – but if you find surviving in a carriage tough, you may want to bring some friends along.

“One thing that’s pretty cool is that you can hire friendly gang members,” says Pelland. “They will join you in your cart, but if there’s too many, they’ll steal another cart and they will follow you. So if you do that, you can very easily think, ‘I’m hiring allied groups, and I can go attack that stronghold.’ And the resolution of how I capture that stronghold is going to be very different if I do it like that. It’s a powerful and creative tool that the player has to resolve conflicts and puzzles.”

Whether on a moving vehicle or solid ground, fighting in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is fast, brutal and fun – and it’s coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 23.

info from ubisoft:thumbs up:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Twin Assassins

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – Twin Assassins
We’ve seen them in action; now let’s take a look beneath the hoods of our two newest Assassins. Get to know the two actors bringing Jacob and Evie Frye to life in this exclusive interview. Where do the twins come from? What drives them? Paul Amos and Victoria Atkin take us through their characters and the motion capture experience, before proving themselves as true Assassins on our San Diego Comic-Con parkour course.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Will Bring Back Present-Day and Make Sense of the Story, Says Ubisoft Creative director explains the transition to a new story arc and promises fans won't be disappointed.

Ubisoft has said it will be bringing back the modern-era gameplay for Assassin's Creed Syndicate and promised fans it will "make sense" of the ongoing conflict between the Assassins and Templars.

In an exclusive interview with GameSpot Marc-Alexis Cote, Assassin's Creed Syndicate's creative director, was asked whether the series' narrative, which was talked up as having a pre-determined path, was still going somewhere following the conclusion of Desmond's arc.

"The Assassin's Creed series story is still going somewhere, absolutely," he replied. "The overarching story is divided up into cycles. So we had what we called the Desmond cycle, which ended with AC3. Black Flag was the transition point between the Desmond cycle and the new cycle."

According to Cote, the games following Assassin's Creed 3, namely Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Unity, were a transitionary period leading into the new narrative arc, which Assassin's Creed Syndicate will pick up.

"[Assassin's Creed 3] was the end of the Desmond cycle. And then we started up the new cycle, which I think will become much clearer with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, without spoiling it," he explained.

Cote went on to say Assassin's Creed Syndicate will once again give weight to the conflict between the series' two warring factions and meaning to the struggle for control over modern society.

"I can’t go into details about the present-day story, other than to say it is coming back, it is going to make sense for our players, and they’re going to understand the conflict between the Assassins and the Templars."

He added: "One of the things that’s been super important for me and for the team is to make sure the player feels in the present-day story that he or she has importance."

Ubisoft has confirmed the Assassin's Creed Syndicate release date as October 23. The game will be available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with a PC version to follow later. It will not be released for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, as Ubisoft is leaving those systems behind.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Twins: Evie and Jacob Frye Trailer

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - The Twins: Evie and Jacob Frye Trailer

Two different approaches, a common objective.
Fight with the Twins, Evie and Jacob Frye, against the Templars' stranglehold over the city.

For London. For Family.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Evie Gameplay Walkthrough

Embody Evie Frye, Master of Stealth and Shadow, as she infiltrates the iconic Tower of London.
You got your target, the rest is up to you: choose your path to get to Lucy Thorne and end your assassination mission.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer

From Whitechapel to Westminster. From the City of London to Southwark. Immerse yourself in the most diverse playground of the franchise.
Discover the Assassin's Creed Syndicate massive living open-world in the London Horizon trailer.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate will be out on October 23rd on PS4 & Xbox One & on November 19th on PC.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Season Pass - Jack The Ripper

Discover JACK THE RIPPER as part of the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass also including a variety of additional content and exclusive perks:
- The exclusive A Long Night mission
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons
- The Last Maharaja mission pack
- A permanent XP boost
- 500 Helix Credits to purchase additional in-game content
- The Streets of London gameplay pack

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
PS4 Exclusive Content - The Dreadful Crimes

The Dreadful Crimes

Only on Playstation 4 can you use detective skills to solve the 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes story missions!
It’s 1868 and the Industrial Revolution in London. A series of unexplainable events have struck London; use your wit to find the clues and solve these dreadful crimes in a thrilling crime-solving experience.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Story Trailer

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Story Trailer
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate launches Friday, October 23. Get ready for Jacob and Evie Frye to bring justice to Industrial London.