• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures fashion male model Sam Lawson > F1tY0ungM€n ??

chip07

Reaction score
01.jpg
02.jpg

03_matthewmiller16.jpg
04_matthewmiller20.jpg

05_tumblr_mpd5fmL5Qe1s51i5fo1_500.jpg
06_tumblr_mpd5eeXsRE1s51i5fo1_500.jpg

07_matthewmillerposter02.jpg
08.jpg

09_mgvwv2HalN1qbs742o1_500.jpg
10.jpg

11_mme27rPjrQ1sn52zko1_500.jpg
12_mm6j4fh5hN1s51i5fo1_500.jpg

14_mlgb6fd9hO1qg2mt6o1_500.jpg

15_m2jm3eL9k71qarksao1_1280.jpg
16_mvllixLoB11skqkr9o7_500.jpg

Last edited:

chip07

Reaction score
Removed at request of claimed rights holder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha012

Reaction score
His name on FYM was Sam Smith. The set date is given as 22 August 2010.

Originally the set's existence was public, however I suspect because of his career, it has since been hidden. Only logged in members will be able to find it on the site.

Bobstern

Reaction score
His name on FYM was Sam Smith. The set date is given as 22 August 2010.

Originally the set's existence was public, however I suspect because of his career, it has since been hidden. Only logged in members will be able to find it on the site.

There are at least ten sets hidden like this. Curious about their stories. And then imagine my shock when I saw one on CB.

space2005

Reaction score
Yep, I con confirm that his set is still there on the site, but unfortunately you need to have the "Access All" level of membership to view his set as its now greater than 2 years old.

i unfortunately only have the access to view the current 2 years.

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
no one has those picture from FitYounman?

chip07

Reaction score
does anyone know what kind of photo's Sam Lawson did for FitYoungMen?

Alpha012

Reaction score
does anyone know what kind of photo's Sam Lawson did for FitYoungMen?

Frontals... not fully erect. Semi-ish in that he'd clearly had a bit of a play before showing it off and was pumped up a bit, but no elevation - it just hangs down. Foreskin pulled back. Fairly chunky thick dick, big even when soft, 6-7 inches in the state it's in, probably 8+ when fully aroused.

Bobstern

Reaction score
Frontals... not fully erect. Semi-ish in that he'd clearly had a bit of a play before showing it off and was pumped up a bit, but no elevation - it just hangs down. Foreskin pulled back. Fairly chunky thick dick, big even when soft, 6-7 inches in the state it's in, probably 8+ when fully aroused.

They are all standing poses, no backside shots. Shirtless lifting weights lead to a handful of nice teasy shots like underwear halfway down revealing half the cock or with hand hiding the cock tip. He is uncut. Some are with the foreskin down, followed by halfway down, followed by foreskin pulled back. No shots focusing on balls. Average size balls, but like you said, he fluffed a bit, so foreskin is just enough to cover the cock head when it is down and the balls are tightened up.

A few closeups of his cock. The cock head is pink and the shaft is light skin colour. No precum. No wanking. He had a smile in most of the nude shots. I agree with the fairly thick/chunky because of the fluff, but not sure if he can get to 8+ when fully erect.

He has visible tan shades, nice trimmed pubes.

Alpha012

Reaction score
I agree with the fairly thick/chunky because of the fluff, but not sure if he can get to 8+ when fully erect.

I'm perfectly happy to volunteer to take matters into my own hands and be sure one way or another. :blushing:

Lollipopboi

King of Amateur Clips
Reaction score
only talking no posing? I really want to see it hahahaha

xander707

Reaction score
There are at least ten sets hidden like this. Curious about their stories. And then imagine my shock when I saw one on CB.

Out of interest....which one are these hidden ones? Im a subscriber to FYM (and would recommend it), but am intrigued about this - is it because they became carer models etc and didnt want the nude pics seen?

Bobstern

Reaction score
Out of interest....which one are these hidden ones? Im a subscriber to FYM (and would recommend it), but am intrigued about this - is it because they became carer models etc and didnt want the nude pics seen?

After you log in, you'll notice that the page total increases to accommodate the hidden ones like "Sam Smith" whom you won't find after logging out.

I am intrigued as well. Curious how they modified the deal to remove them from the site, at least publicly, and what triggered them to act on it.

clkkid

Reaction score
when can we such pics..omg, the suspense is killing me

xander707

Reaction score
After you log in, you'll notice that the page total increases to accommodate the hidden ones like "Sam Smith" whom you won't find after logging out.

I am intrigued as well. Curious how they modified the deal to remove them from the site, at least publicly, and what triggered them to act on it.

Just out of interest (mainly to satisfy my own curiosity and because I had some spare time), I went through and checked - there are 25 guys who are on the site that arent listed on the public version. I wont list them obviously, but just looking through I dont recognise any of them (i.e., I dont think there is a 'nude photo leak' scandal waiting to happen). Just interesting though - maybe some of them just dont want the existence of the photos to be known.

alex arca

Reaction score
do not understand why I can not register to this site from my country