• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Truck Stop Experience - My Work

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
**This is based on a real experience when I was 18. It's embellished a little bit since I can't remember exactly what we said to each other. But the general jist of the story is true. I left it a little cliffhanger, so you'll have to comment on it if you want to hear the next part.**

It was a cloudy night out, but it wasn’t supposed to rain. It was about 80 degrees out, so it was warm, but it wasn’t hot enough to make me sweaty. It was Friday night, I had all my homework for school done, and I was a bit horny. I was 18 years old, a senior in high school, lived with my mom and dad, and was always pretty horny.

It was just past sunset, so it was starting to get dark out, when I said to myself, “Let’s go down to the truckstop and see if I can’t make some money tonight.” So I put on a tight pair of low rise jeans, black boxers, my green hoodie with no t-shirt, and my thong flip flops, and headed for the door.

“I’m going out with some friends for a few hours,” I called out to my mom who I could see was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching television.

“OK, honey,” she replied. And I closed the door.

I won’t say that my parents didn’t care what I was up to, but they never asked a whole lot of questions. Which was pretty good, because I’d been doing things like this for a few years now. But I only recently started venturing out to the truck stop. I got in my car and made the 20 minute drive out to the truck stop and parked in a strip mall a few blocks down the road.

As I was walking up to the truck parking lot I remembered stories that I’d heard about there being a lot of hookers that would roam the lots trying to pick up their next customer. “Lot Lizards” was the term that I’d heard for them. I didn’t want to be one of “those” people, so I always rented a hotel room at the small place that was just across the street from the truck stop. It was a decent place. It was always clean, smelled nice, and was reasonably comfortable.

I got nervous though when I got up to the counter and asked for a single room because the attendant behind the desk was the same person that was there when I was here last a few weeks ago.

“Room 210,” he said as he gave me the key, “and be careful. I know you’re playing.”

My heart nearly stopped when he said that. Oh my god, he knows I’m getting the room in the hopes of having sex. “Thanks,” I said with a suddenly dry mouth, turned and quickly walked out the door.

I went and checked out the room so I knew where it was and made sure that the key worked. When it did, it was time to walk across the street.

The lot was a lot fuller that night then it had been the last time I was there. I started to walk around checking out all of the different trucks. The life did fascinate me, that is no lie. Always being on the go, new city every night. But I also figured that it was a hard life too. Being away from a family, wife, maybe kids, that did have to be hard to be away all the time. Then I thought that is what I was there for. To give someone some relief from sexual tension, and hopefully a good time as well.

I made my way around to the back of the lot away from the main building where the security might see me and ask me to leave since I wasn’t a driver, or part of a driver’s family. I went close to the area where I was lucky enough to have met a guy last time. It was near the rear “Parking This Way” sign which was lit just enough so you could see me standing there. I opened up my hoodie, and slid my jean down so you got a nice look at my “V” and my bare chest. I also opened up my fly.

It didn’t take too long, about 20 minutes or so, and a couple dozen trucks to go by, before one of the truckers approached me. He was actually a fairly decent looking guy, not one of those fat, ugly, hairy, truckers that you normally hear about. He was about six feet tall since he was a few inches taller than I was, and I’m about 5’9”. I would have guessed him about 175 pounds, and had a nicely trimmed, close, beard and mustache. He had short hair that I could see was just starting to salt and pepper. He was wearing a clean pair of loose jeans and simple t-shirt which showed off his muscular arms. I was in good shape too, but I wasn’t nearly as muscular as he was.

“How’s business tonight,” he said as he got close up to me, sliding his hands in his front pockets hooking his thumbs on the outside.

“I don’t know yet,” I replied. “I just got out here a little bit ago.”

“Well,” he sighed, “it is Friday night. I’m sure business will be good on a night like tonight.”

He moved closer and was now within arms reach and he leaned back on the sign I was leaning up against with my shoulder.

“What kind of business are you looking for tonight,” I asked running my fingers down my chest and sliding my hand into my waistband.

“I haven’t had the company of a boy before,” he answered. But I was turned on when I saw you standing there when I drove in.”

“It’s OK,” I said back, “I’ve been the first boy for a few men before.” I reached out and took his hand and put it on my crotch so he could feel my hardening cock through my jeans.

“I have a hotel room across the street if you would like to go there and have some fun,” I said as I felt him squeeze his hand around my cock. I think he was trying to figure out how big I was.

He pulled his hand away when another truck rounded the corner to come into the lot, but he asked, “How much are your services going to run me?”
“Don’t worry about that,” I answered. “I’ll give you the First Timer’s Special.”

“OK,” he said and started to follow me across the parking lot when I started walking.

He didn’t say anything as we made our way to the hotel across the street. He would smile at me though when I would look over my shoulder and smile at him to make sure he was still following.

We got to the door of the room which was on the outside of the building. I put the key card in the slot, and when the lock turned green I turned around to face my follower.

“Are you ready for your first boy experience,” I asked.

“Yes,” was all he said.

I pushed the door in and said, “Come on in then.”

He walked in, and closed the door behind him.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Answer to the question: Do I want the next part? Answer: Yessss, definitely!

I mean Razz, you are a good writer & you've got a lot of experience though you're young!

So: Wham-bam-thank you ma'am, yes!