• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Head of Family Research Council Tony Perkin reportedly helped cover up

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Ex-GOP Lawmaker Sexually Assaulted Teen
Tony Perkins, the Head of Family Research Council, reportedly helped cover up a sexual assault committed by one of its rising stars, Wes Goodman. The alleged victim was a sleeping teen boy. Goodman recently resigned from the Ohio House of Representatives after reports surfaced that he had a consensual sexual encounter with another man inside of his office.

On a fall evening two years ago, donors gathered during a conference at a Ritz-Carlton hotel near Washington to raise funds for a 31-year-old candidate for the Ohio legislature who was a rising star in evangelical politics. Hours later, upstairs in a hotel guest room, an 18-year-old college student who had come to the event with his parents said the candidate unzipped his pants and fondled him in the middle of the night. The frightened teenager fled the room and told his mother and stepfather, who demanded action from the head of the organization hosting the conference.

Tony Perkins personally dealt with covering up fondling incident.
25621402f1ab65699251fe9c02177fb960a8165b.png

The Oct. 18, 2015 incident involving Goodman was discreetly handled by Perkins, the council’s president and a prominent leader on the religious right. Goodman at the time was campaigning for office after an impressive run in Washington as a congressional aide who rose to managing director of a conservative coalition Perkins oversees. He worked for the Perkins-run network from February 2013 to March 2015.

The alleged victim claimed that Goodman pushed him to hang out in his room.

“Wes pushed me to come to his room,” and offered to let him share his bed, he wrote. In his written statement, the young man said he awoke in the middle of the night to find Goodman’s hand “pulling down my zipper.” His pants had been unbuttoned and his zipper was down. He darted from the room at about 4 a.m. “I was shaken, dazed, confused and very upset,” he wrote.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Wes Goodman, the man at the center of this story, seems to be a real player:

25622523681bfe27db5b9d64d2437a2e5b322443.png

25622520f0f82d414793db470c4095e60f0145f5.png

256225188768f5fbb03a16bbcec1eab3223e91aa.jpg

2562251783e64c86deab5ad4ec9ce4e25a30c989.jpg

2562251991e48e1e066428dd32fa49b4ca1ed77f.jpg

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Since Wes has a love for cocks maybe the best thing to happen for him would be for the teen to press charges so Wes could do some prison time so he can get away from the religious right folks and be around all the cocks he could ever want.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
It makes me sad he has not resigned because of his failure to uphold the values that got him elected, but because he was found out.

Yet another hypocrite politician...

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Right Wing Group Blasts “Stalwarts Of Christian Morality” For Covering Up Sex Assault By Former Rep
The Republican Liberty Caucus of Ohio has joined those criticizing the sexual behavior of former Rep. Wes Goodman, R-Cardigan, and what it portrayed as his enablers.

The caucus, which describes itself as the “philosophical core” of the Republican Party, issued a statement Wednesday “to set the record straight on where we stand today.”

“Last week, Wes Goodman, once considered a rising star in Ohio politics, resigned over an incident of consensual sexual contact with another male in his office. Since that time, we’ve come to learn more about his behavior over the last decade,” the statement said.

“Aside from the predatory nature of some of the alleged incidents, the most troubling part about this news is the cover-up of an illegal act to protect his image by groups promoting themselves as stalwarts of Christian morality.”

Yesterday the Family Research Council told the Christian Post that they will not be issuing a comment on the coverup. Tony Perkins, for his part, has been on radio silence for nearly a week, aside from the standard FRC money begs issued with his signature.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Look, I am no friend of the Family Research Council (FRC), but am I missing the part where FRC covered something up? From what I see they found out about the shenanigans and kicked Mr. Goodman off their council, or working group, or whatever it was. Then they refused to support his state senate bid. The end. I don't see any attempt to lie or falsify records or do anything at all to hide anything. They dumped him and moved on. That is not a "cover up". Please! I live in Washington DC - know from a cover up.

Look, Wes Goodman putting the moves on this young man was creepy and there clearly was not consent. I would think the young man would have an assault case he could press. (But he hasn't, so far.)

But what does that have to do with the FRC? Maybe if he was underage you could argue they had an obligation to inform the police. But the victim here was not a child, so FRC's duty was solely to represent their organization. Which they did and tossed Goodman out on his ass. Was someone expecting them to put out a press release about the whole sordid affair?

This looks like an example of people taking garden variety sexual assault and trying to dip it in pedophilia innuendo.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Tony Perkins kept the molestation in-house instead of reporting it to the authorities.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tony Perkins kept the molestation in-house instead of reporting it to the authorities.

Was someone molested?

molestation
n.
the crime of sexual acts with children up to the age of 18

The young man was 18. So the legal term is assault, not molestation.

As for reporting to authorities, FRC wasn't the one harmed. They can't press charges. That's up to the victim to decide.

Believe me, I think that there's a real scandal here, but it's about the actions of Mr. Goodman, not the FRC.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Perkins knew what Goodman did at the time. He also mentioned “other similar incidents” in his 2015 letter.

He told the victim’s stepfather “Trust me… this will not be ignored nor swept aside.” And then he did nothing other than kick Goodman out of his organization.

He didn’t go to the authorities. He didn’t tell voters when Goodman was a candidate for the state legislature. He didn’t even tell people who later worked for Goodman.

Maybe he thought that “counseling” and prayer would work – he apparently believes that ex-gay conversion therapy works so he’s definitely gullible on that front.

Maybe, as a conservative, Perkins didn’t think that “big government” was the solution. It’s not that far-fetched; conservatives forget their “law and order” side when it comes to crimes usually perpetrated by people in positions of power, like sexual harassment. Since the right spends so much time arguing that victims of sexual assault are liars, I doubt they put their leaders through decent training on the subject.

Maybe he thought that Goodman was a rising star in the GOP and he didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize a Republican politician’s career.

Or maybe he just didn’t care.

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Look, I am no friend of the Family Research Council (FRC), but am I missing the part where FRC covered something up? From what I see they found out about the shenanigans and kicked Mr. Goodman off their council, or working group, or whatever it was. Then they refused to support his state senate bid. The end. I don't see any attempt to lie or falsify records or do anything at all to hide anything. They dumped him and moved on. That is not a "cover up". Please! I live in Washington DC - know from a cover up.

Look, Wes Goodman putting the moves on this young man was creepy and there clearly was not consent. I would think the young man would have an assault case he could press. (But he hasn't, so far.)

But what does that have to do with the FRC? Maybe if he was underage you could argue they had an obligation to inform the police. But the victim here was not a child, so FRC's duty was solely to represent their organization. Which they did and tossed Goodman out on his ass. Was someone expecting them to put out a press release about the whole sordid affair?

This looks like an example of people taking garden variety sexual assault and trying to dip it in pedophilia innuendo.

If Perkins convinced the boy not to report the assault, then it was a cover-up.