• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chronicles of The Fallen

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score

retouch it and add some unholy liquid thingy. Love this <3

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
There's somethin weird about his head isn't? A bit to large, his neck a bit longer and misalignment right? Or it just my imagination.
FYI this picture is completely not from one model, I 'taped' it from two different person.

No there's nothing wrong/weird about the models head nor any other part of the pic you made/posted of your more handsome hubby Matthew Cadigan at all, Its perfect and I love:heart: it so much, you are very talented my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: , you should be very proud of the lovely wonderful talented gift you have with the art,drawing and writing (book) novels etc! and thank you very much for sharing/posting your latest 2 beautiful:x artworks for all of us to see :big hug: Keep up the good work and thanks for letting me know you used two different persons to make this picture, Wow Cool. :)

btw, Love your new recent signature change you made of your more handsome hubby Matthew C so much.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
update
this looks more like emerging from the dark. Love it <3

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes I agree with you on what you just said, it sure does look more like his emerging from the dark indeed and i Love how you did that shadow effect thats around his back and on one of his hand/arms so much, its magnifiques:x you inspire me to do something similar, Once again you are very talented my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: Keep up the good work and thank you very much for sharing and posting your latest update to your beautiful:x artworks that i love so much for all of us to see :big hug:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow Love both of these two beautiful:x latest artwork theme pics you made/posted of your more handsome hubby Matthew Cadigan so much, Love how you did the one with him been you know?;) naked:p, you inspired me to do something similar with my hubby Chico, you are very talented my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: Keep up the good work and thank you very much for sharing and posting these two latest updates of your artworks for all of us to see. :big hug: