• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Coach Tied To Beating Of Gay Couple Leaves Job

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't mean to step on your toes bigsal but I thought I would copy/paste that short story you linked to here because I think it is important to this discussion and you were good to share it with us. Good work bigsal :)

Brutal Gay Bashing Suspect Kathryn Knott Has Been Terminated From Her Job
QUEERTY | BY: MATTHEW THARRETT | ON: SEP 26, 2014

Queerty%20Katherine.jpg

Kathryn Knott, the 24-year-old former Catholic schoolgirl charged with violently beating a gay man unconscious in an unprovoked attack in Philadelphia on September 11th, has been fired from her job as an ER technician at Lansdale Hospital in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.

The spoiled police chief’s daughter may have received special legal treatment from her daddy in the past, but her superiors at Abington Health are much less willing to stick their necks out for her.

In a statement released by the hospital yesterday, Knott’s employment was terminated:

“Effective today, September 25, 2014, Kathryn Knott has been terminated from her employment at Abington Health. Abington Health takes patient privacy and confidentiality very seriously and is fully investigating this matter.”

The public became outraged this week when Knott’s Twitter account displayed massive breaches in the hospital’s physician-patient privilege policy — she tweeted at least five X-rays containing sensitive patient information with complete disregard of the privacy Abington’s patients are guaranteed.
Earlier this month, a 25-year-old Catholic high school basketball coach named Fran McGlinn was also fired from his job for his alleged involvement in the assault.

Knott, along with 24-year-old Philip Williams and 26-year-old Kevin Harrigan, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, and criminal conspiracy for her involvement in the brutal assault that left a Philadelphia gay couple with severe injuries earlier this month.

All three were released on bail yesterday and continue to maintain their innocence.

To read more about Knott’s extreme homophobic history and the initial assault, check out our previous coverage.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'll believe the "Holy Church" must be very proud of this "holy" warrioress. And her family - my godness - this family must burst with proud to have such a wonderful daughter.

Imprison this fury and throw the key far away!

Forgetmenot

Reaction score
Bashing somebody to cover your true identity.
Just because they can't accept themselves, it doesn't mean they have right to hate the proud one.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Woman gets jail for group attack on gay Philadelphia couple
AP | By MARYCLAIRE DALE | 02-08-2016

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A suburban police chief's daughter began serving five to 10 months in jail on Monday for a group attack on a gay couple that prompted Philadelphia to add sexual orientation to its hate crime laws.

Common Pleas Judge Roxanne Covington questioned how then-hospital worker Kathryn Knott walked away from the victims as one lay badly injured in September 2014.

She also ordered the 25-year-old Knott, whose online posts have insulted gays, non-English speakers, Middle Easterners and hospital patients alike, to get anger management treatment and stay out of Philadelphia during two years of probation.

"While these were homophobic slurs that started this incident, it could have been any type of hate speech," said the judge, who said she herself might have been attacked walking with her girlfriend or sister. "It could have been anyone."

Trial witnesses said someone in Knott's group of young adults out on the town shouted a gay slur at the couple, sparking a fight that left one victim with a broken jaw. Knott insisted she moved toward the fight to intervene, but the judge found she threw a punch.

Knott apologized to the victims on Monday, then wept with her parents before guards took her into custody. She said she hoped the case helped educate people, herself included.

The victim who had his jaw broken and his face bashed spoke briefly in court about the trauma of knowing the revelers walked off after the fight without even calling an ambulance.

"This whole group of people left us. ... They all looked carefree, buoyant even," said the man, who does not want his name publicized. "Every single one of that group, including Kathryn Knott, left me in that alleyway to die."

He and his boyfriend had hoped that all three defendants would take a plea offer, to spare them the ordeal of a trial and more time in the media spotlight.

The two co-defendants agreed to plead guilty in exchange for probation. One, who caused the worst injuries, pleaded guilty to a felony.

Knott's lawyer had hoped she would be given probation for her lesser role, even though she had rejected a similar plea offer. A jury convicted her of simple assault and three other misdemeanors.

The judge agreed to sentence her below the 9- to 23-month guidelines sought by prosecutors.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Barry said the attack damaged the psyche of a city known for its tolerance, where a popular neighborhood called the Gayborhood boasts restaurants and stores patronized by gays, non-gays and tourists alike.

"We're not some backwater town," Barry said. "You're supposed to be safe."

SOURCE

She was offered a plea deal but declined and demanded a trial. She left a badly injured victim bleeding in the gutter as she and her friends carried on with their night on the town as though the Gay guys were nothing more than trash they threw on the pavement.

She should have gotten at least 2 years if the judge wanted to send a signal that Gay bashing would not be tolerated in Philadelphia. The fact she was a healthcare professional should have been considered as an aggravating circumstance. At the very least her nursing license should be permanently revoked.

Oh well. Business as usual.

;)

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have to say, for someone who is a healthcare professional to leave people bleeding in the gutter is just staggering. Clearly, she does not have the right psyche to be a health worker - health workers are supposed to CARE for the sick and injured, not create them!

Given that she turned down a plea bargin, the book should have been thrown at her. By rejecting the bargain, she added insult to injury (literally), but making the couple go through the trauma of a trial, to add to the trauma she already helped inflict on them.

I doubt anyone will look at this case and think "oh grand, it's OK to beat gays", the defendants in this case have succeeded in very publicly ruining their own lives.

B.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Judge to Consider Changing Sentence in Attack on Gay Couple
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS PHILADELPHIA — Mar 1, 2016, 3:45 PM ET

A judge has agreed to hear arguments on changing a five- to 10-month jail sentence imposed on a suburban police chief's daughter in a group attack on a gay couple that prompted Philadelphia to add sexual orientation to its hate crime laws.

The Philadelphia Inquirer ( http://bit.ly/21G8Hyu ) reports that a March 8 hearing is scheduled on the resentencing motion on behalf of 25-year-old Kathryn Knott.

Defense attorney William Brennan has called Knott's sentence "excessive." He says she should get probation, as did two co-defendants, and suggested that she do a public service announcement on tolerance.

Jurors convicted Knott of simple assault and three other misdemeanors in the September 2014 attack, which occurred as she and her friends from suburban Bucks County were celebrating a birthday in downtown Philadelphia.

SOURCE

WTF?

I thought the sentence was too light. A slap on the wrist.

She and her cohorts broke one of the guy's jaw and left him bleeding in the gutter to die.

I hope the Gay couple find a bulldog lawyer to file civil suits against each of their assailants.

This really gets under my skin
:angry:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
She chose not to take the plea deal the others took, and in so-doing she forced the victims to suffer even more. I hope the judge does his due dilligence, holds his hearing, then tells her to fuck the fuck off!

B.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Judge won't reduce jail term for woman's role in gay attack

Judge won't reduce jail term for woman's role in gay attack
Yahoo! News/Associated Press | By MARYCLAIRE DALE | March 14 2016 12:45PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A judge refused to cut the jail sentence imposed on a suburban police chief's daughter in an attack on a gay couple after finding "a complete disconnect" between her apology and the seriousness of the crime.

Kathryn Knott will continue to serve a five- to 10-month jail term for simple assault and other misdemeanors. Two male co-defendants — one of whom left a victim with a broken jaw — got probation, but the judge noted that Knott rejected a plea offer designed to spare the victims the ordeal of a trial.

The attack broke out as Knott and nearly a dozen suburban friends left a birthday dinner in downtown Philadelphia and encountered the victims as they walked to get pizza in September 2014. The defendants hurled slurs at the couple before punching and beating them.

Knott's co-defendants insisted the brawl did not stem from any anti-gay sentiments.

But Knott's prior social media posts showed an antagonism toward gays, non-English speakers and even patients at the hospital where she worked. News coverage of the posts cost her that job.

After Knott was sent to jail last month, her parents hired a new lawyer to have the judge reconsider the sentence.

Common Pleas Judge Roxanne Covington stood firm Monday, finding the sentence appropriate given the injuries to both the victims and the city's image.

"She showed a complete disconnect from the incident itself and a failure to take personal responsibility for the crimes," Covington said.

Defense lawyer William J. Brennan argued that Knott has learned from the experience and should not be punished for going to trial.

The attack led the city to add sexual orientation to its hate crime laws.

SOURCE

^^ :thumbs up: ^^​

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Good - it seems even the daughters of police chiefs are held to account for their crimes!

B.

JeroenS

Reaction score
Hope she shares a cel with 12 members of a Lesbian Motorbike Gang...

mrpiz

Super Vip
Reaction score
That cow just got out of jail. Looks like she put on a little weight.
Cm2_UXXFUMAAZ3_GG.jpg

http://anon.projectarchive.net/?htt...kathryn-knott-released-jail-5-months-20160712

Philly Hate Crime Convict Kathryn Knott Released From Jail After Only 5 Months

It’s not as if though we needed more evidence that we currently live in an unjust world, but here you are: Kathryn Knott has just been released from jail after serving a mere five months for her part in a brutal 2014 assault against two gay men in Philadelphia.

The attack resulted in one victim being hospitalized with a broken jaw and two broken cheekbones.

The original sentence, issued in February, had been 5-10 months in jail — but Philly Mag reports Knott was just granted parole after serving the shortest possible sentence.

Her motion for parole was granted by Philadelphia Common Pleas Court judge Roxanne Covington.

William Brennan, her lawyer, issued the following limp statement:

“Miss Knott has been an exemplary inmate.”

“She completed anger management in a timely, quick fashion. And she elected not to appeal. That speaks volumes to her sincerity.”

Knott herself issued a statement upon her conviction in an attempt to drum up sympathy:

“I am so sorry to what happened to you both on the night of Sept. 11, 2014.

I ask you now for your forgiveness and I hope that you some day will be able to provide it.

Again, I apologize to you and your families. I wish you nothing but the best.”

At the time, Andrew Haught, the man who suffered the injuries to his cheekbones and jaw, didn’t accept her apology.

Pointedly, he said, “I’ll never forget that everyone in that group, including Kathryn Knott, left me the alleyway to die.”

It should be noted that Knott’s father is Chalfont, Pennsylvania’s police chief, Karl Knott

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised. I was assaulted 10 years ago by two guys and a girl. I was riding a scooter through a parking lot and as I passed their group one of the guys hit me across the face with a tire iron, knocking me over with the bike on top of me. Then the guys proceeded to continue hitting, kicking, and beating me with the tire iron. As the girl shouted encouragement. I managed to get go my feet and fight the guys of for a but, then the girl pulled a pistol (Glock G22 .40 cal), pointed it at my head and tried to fire it. Stupid bitch didn't chamber a round first and not knowing that Glocks have no external safety, hit the magazine release dropping it to the ground. When the gun failed to fire, she settled on pistol whipping me while the two guys held me down. I suffered an orbital socket fracture and knee injuries that plague me to this day.

Their sentences? Both guys were already on parole for other crimes. They each got another 6 months added jail sentence. And the girl got time served, less than 4 months and 18 months probation.

Despite the laundry list of charges against them

Attempted murder
Assault and battery
Assault with intent to commit bodily harm
Assault with a deadly weapon
Armed robbery (They stole my scooter)
Possession of a firearm by a felon
Use of a firearm during the commission of a felony
Etc...

The prosecutor decided to go for an easy win and let them all plead down to a simple misdemeanor assault charge. And since the guys were already on parole, they were able to waive trial and go directly to jail, the girl was a minor (17) and her trial was a closed hearing. I was never given an opportunity to speak at or even attend any of these hearings....

havocs

Reaction score
@brmstn69 - what the hell?!? I dont know why people feel they have any right to abuse other people and this all needs to stop!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
@brmstn69 that is simply horrific.

I think we'd all like to think that could not happen today. And then .... we see the outcome of the philly case. The guys basically got off simply for pleading guilty, and the one who insisted on fighting, on dragging the victims through a horrible ordeal, is given the most lenient possible sentence.

It definitely does not feel like justice to me.

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
There is a twist of "poetic justice" to my story...

Thug #2 was raped and "shanked", then raped with the shank while in prison. He lived, but shits in a bag...

About 5 years ago the girl was beaten to death by her "fresh out of the pen" ex-con boyfriend...

And thug #1 is currently serving life without the possibility of parole for the beating death of his girlfriend...:)

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
There is a twist of "poetic justice" to my story...

Thug #2 was raped and "shanked", then raped with the shank while in prison. He lived, but shits in a bag...

About 5 years ago the girl was beaten to death by her "fresh out of the pen" ex-con boyfriend...

And thug #1 is currently serving life without the possibility of parole for the beating death of his girlfriend...:)

Yikes!

Maybe they would have all been better off if proper justice had been done. Poetic justice was not kind to them at all!

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yikes!

Maybe they would have all been better off if proper justice had been done. Poetic justice was not kind to them at all!

B.

And all it cost me was my eternal soul...:devil:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
================
wow,

that is one remarkable ordeal you sadly endured, so sorry to read your story, and magnified by the injustice of the light sentence (which we all know encourages rather than punishes criminal behavior)

and then the odd twist of fate, where justice will not be denied in the end

I had to consult UrbanDictionary to discover what "shanked" meant (stabbed with a make-shift knife, such as in prison)

so the guy who got shanked, does his future life shitting in a bag derive from getting ass raped in prison, or shanked, or what. just wondering since you mentioned it.

also - how do these kinds of stories leak from prison out to the public, isn't what happens in prison off limits to the news media ?

thanks, hope your recovery and condition improve

The shoved the "shiv" (makeshift knife) up his ass. Yeah, he really pissed someone off.

As for how I know what happened to him, well...
When someone tries to kill you, you keep tabs on them. Also when a violent offender is released, often times the DOC will notify the victims in advance. In this case, he was given early release on "compassion" basis, so I was informed as to the terms of his release.

Last edited: