• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Songs That Make You Cry

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I tippy-toe across your dream each night
so as not to wake you...
Asleep in your summer,
a garland of flowers
yellow and white around your waist.

While I walk these paths of ice
ice my breasts and strings of ice my hair.
My hands two hooks of steel.
Ice nose, snow eyes
frozen open mouth.

Flakes of snow your bridal veil
I come down the soft white path

Garlands of poppies
spilling from my heart.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

If you can play this VERY LOUD for full on effect

The Snail

Reaction score
"And So It Goes," Billy Joel
"Lua," Bright Eyes

And, in the years since they played it at my friend's funeral,

"Stairway to Heaven," Led Zeppelin

I

iFairylicious

Cry from laughing another one would have to be King of the Forest from Wizard of Oz lol

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Luther Vandross...A House Is Not A Home
Diana Ross..I Love You
Kirk Franklin...Lean On Me

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh, GAWD... too damn many. LOL But the biggest one is "Celebrate Me Home" by Ruben Studdard (yes, it's a cover of the Kenny Loggins song... but Ruben definitely made it his own).

I first heard this around the time of the death of my second mother, Josie and it really hit home... I'm not religious in the least, but this song still manages to touch me and reduces me to puddles of tears, which is why I don't listen to it often even though it never leaves my iPod. :( It's a powerful track.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Je suis malade by Serge Lama or Lara Fabian or ... whoever sings it.

And also Non, je ne regrette rien by Edith Piaf. I prefer the live recording from the Olympia at Paris from 1962. It was her last concert at all, some month later she died.
Non, je ne regrette rien was the last song she performed in that concert. It was her last confession.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Ruben does a great rendition to that song..Kenny Loggins should be proud..and you're right..it does bring me to tears...

mikewao

Reaction score
Shape of my heart, from Ten Summoner's Tales by Sting

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
This one: "One Thing" by Runrig

Last edited:

mrduke

Not a hater
Reaction score
Get's me everytime... :(