• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How many guys in your "Trick Book"?

How many guys in your "Trick Book"?

• Under 25

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Under 50

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Under 100

• Under 400

• More than 400

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Do you keep a record of all the guys you've had sex with? In particular the one night stands? If so how many entries are in your Trick Book? If you don't perhaps make a guess?

I did this for several years, but have lost interest and no longer maintain it. But it has about 200 entries. I wrote down the date, and a brief description of the dude. Sometimes more info like his name (if I knew it), maybe a rating, sometimes what we did , and who did what to whom.

Some of the guys I have no recollection of them at all. Some I have completely forgotten about but can recall them. Others astound me as to how hot and good looking they were, while some make my insides turn to oatmeal as to how low my standards have sometimes been at 2AM.

But with no Trick Book, 99% of these memories would be gone. So 200 entries but I'd estimate actually 400 total encounters, including those not entered.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Oh please - it's 2011. I have a trick database. :cool:

Actually, it's a database of every guy I've met (or wanted to meet), talked to, IM'ed, or texted.

Last edited:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't help but feel a little old-fassioned looking at the poll options. The lowest range is rather large - about an order of magnitude too big for me.

B.

X

XMan101

I've never considered having such a thing :))

Do many people really keep records like this ??

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've never considered having such a thing :))

Do many people really keep records like this ??

I got the idea after reading probably the best gay adventure novel ever written "The Boy Who Picked the Bullets UP".

In it the main character, Kurt, who is a US Navy Combat Medic during the Vietnam war, chronicles his erotic adventures with various grunts, jarheads, squabbies,and flyboys. Kurt kept a trick book, I picked up the idea.

You should put this book on your must read list. Often hillarious, extremely well written adventure thriller. Plus one erotic episode after another, basically non stop sex. (the author gets extra points as some of his story is set around my home town, heyheyhey :thumbs up: )

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've never considered having such a thing. Do many people really keep records like this ??

For me, it started when I began talking to people in chat rooms. This is back when everything was text - no avatars or pictures. It was hard for me to remember what someone had said about themselves previously. I didn't want to be rude and repeat a question. And I wanted to be able to refer back to previous conversation in a response (which let's people know that they are being heard and not just typing random thoughts out in the ether).

I started by saving all my chat conversations. Then that got too hard to search through so I put people on a spreadsheet with important details that each had said.

Then I found the dating sites. I would put my profile out and then the volume of responses back (and emails back and forth) were overwhelming. That's when I started the database.

Sometime after that I was introduced to the hookup sites, and that was like a firehose of profiles, responses, chats, emails, and sometimes even sex. I had to expand the number of things that I had to track about each person - but I never would have made it through the first week on a hookup site if I didn't have a way to keep everyone straight (so to speak). I mean, god forbid that I should hit on someone who are already previously turned me down.

Now a lot of the more advanced sites build that kind of thing in somewhat. But I still needed a single place where all my contact information stood. Especially after Facebook and Twitter came on the scene - personal information is spread out in so many places.

So, my database is no so much a trick list, as it is a Customer Relationship Management system for social / sexual contacts. Sexual encounters are just one of many pieces of information about people that I need to remember.

Daedalus

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Oh please - it's 2011. I have a trick database. :cool:

Actually, it's a database of every guy I've met (or wanted to meet), talked to, IM'ed, or texted.

:))

:cheers:

H

HustleMe15

My Trick Book

OMG, I'm not the only one that keeps a record of who I have had sex with. In the five years that I was "working" I'd probably say that I'm close to the 400 number. That would be roughly 75 a year. Which when I put it down like that seems like an ungodly number, but if you figure it out it's only like 1.5 persons a week for nearly 5 years. But I didn't have sex every week, and then there were weeks where the number was double digits.

I used to keep it pretty accurate. It gave me something to do afterwards when I was out on the street again. I'd make notes about the guy that I was with, what we did, were there any others there too. I'd put a star next to the ones that I liked and wouldn't mind going with again, a line through their name if I didn't want to go with them again, and a smiley for some of the others that I liked too.

Nick never kept one. It does bring back memories when I pull it out to look at it. I'm not sure what I would do with it if Nick and I ever got to the point to have kids of our own.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't help but thinking, is this same kinda thing as measuring your penis?:) Like a thing that about half of the people do, and the other half has no reason why? Brolly more than half have measured their penis though... So have I, but only after it became so asked question in some circles, and got tired of those "you haven't measured your penis?" Or "well take a guess then":D

platinumblk2

Reaction score
Yiks!... Have never kept a Trick Book or anything like that. Would be too depressing

trencherman

Reaction score
What does it matter
how many lovers you have
if none of them
gives you the universe?
Jacques Lacan

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I could never keep a book like that, it would only be a matter of time before my boyfriend finds it and reads it. After that, my life expectancy would be sharply curtailed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You could be soooooooo right!

C

chaitanya

Wow! Love the idea. Never thought of something like that before. But I'm too lazy to keep entries like that.
By the way, what's the way of this kind of book-keeping? I want to know the methodology. I'm just a bit curious.
He he..

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I never kept a "trick book" but when I was younger and just starting out in sex, I did have a sex journal. I'd go out and have some fun with someone and then I would go home, lay on my stomach, kick my legs up and write about the time that I had, good or bad. I figured that it would be easier to hide a written journal than to keep it on a word processor. Plus I thought that actually writing it was more fun. And I went through a few journal books too. It's fun to go back and read about the adventures that I had. I can still see some of them like they happened yesterday. I don't keep a journal anymore, though maybe I should start back up. I can't say that it wouldn't be fun to be in my 40s and read about what I was up to in my 20s rather than just trying to trust memory.

whtlkn4blknil

Reaction score
I'm like dargelos, so I have to trust mine to memory. Fortunately, I have a good vivid memory.