• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last CD you bought ?

Now&Forever

Reaction score
What's the last CD you bought , or downloaded, or received as a gift ? :thinking:

I prefer having the actual CD. Even though I have too many, and they take up too much space... I still want more !
This week I bought two, from a charity shop, for only €1 each :thumbs up: :

Shania Twain - 'Up'
Beverley Knight - 'Affirmation'

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
The last CD I bought: Will Young - Anything Is Possible. I bought this CD, the second best-selling UK single of the 21st century, on the way to the airport after my first trip to Valetta, Malta.

dsc022yhy.jpg

The last CD I downloaded: Adele - 25. No comment needed, I think...

2463.jpg

The last CD I received as a gift: Maraaya - Here For You. Got it from Marjetka & Ales when we met at the ESC in Vienna last year.

dsc02289.jpg

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I ordered the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 CD - and it arrived today !

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I'm happy it arrived this week, so I can listen to it many times and really get to know the songs ahead of the contest. :)

yummycola

Reaction score
The last CD I purchased was Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak 7 and a half years ago. Wow that's a long time.

Now&Forever

Reaction score
I bought What I Meant To Say- a (second hand) cd by Donny Osmond.
One euro well spent. :)

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score
i bought last lp from band fucked up :Glass boys

last lp i received as a gift royal blood

Last edited:

maythebestmancum

Reaction score
Adele 21. I do not purchase a lot of music. But I am planning on purchasing the new Britney Spears "Glory" CD when it becomes available.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
George Michael - Patience

Ordered a few days ago,just before the news of his death.

Now&Forever

Reaction score
George Michael - Patience

Good choice ! Quality album, but then his albums always are/were.
For me, the best singles are Freeek & Round Here, while the best non-singles are My Brother Had A Brother & Please Send Me Someone.

My latest purchase is a second hand CD - Glassheart by Leona Lewis.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Good choice ! Quality album, but then his albums always are/were.
For me, the best singles are Freeek & Round Here, while the best non-singles are My Brother Had A Brother & Please Send Me Someone.
As well as the two singles you mentioned, I love Amazing (well named) and Precious Box. I really like most of the album, the only two songs I don't care for are John and Elvis Are Dead, and Cars and Trains.

Now&Forever

Reaction score
^^ Come to think of it, I'm not keen on John & Elvis Are Dead either.

My latest buy = Glory Days by Little Mix.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Beto Guedes - Sol de Primavera

When I was in Brazil years ago I bought a number of albums by Brazilian artists, including two by this guy. The other was "Amor de Indio". Some time ago I put some effort into searching online for CD copies of these so that I could actually listen to them again. I gave up buying vinyl years ago, I don't have a turntable and I am not going to buy one just for the few vinyl records that I still have.

There is a lot more to Brazilian music than samba and bossa nova. I'd say this stuff borders on progressive.

jpptown58

Reaction score
Diana Ross

The last cd I bought is Forever Diana... 4 cds of the best of Miss Ross. Excellent

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
The last CD I bought and RECEIVED was Patience, by George Michael.

Yes that's right, you probably noticed that I mentioned ordering it on Dec 24, and only just got it a week ago. There is a long saga involving a paypal dispute, a cancelled order and a CD turning up after over a month, the package apparently having been held and inspected by Australian customs before they eventually decided it contained nothing dangerous or illegal.

CDs I have ordered since then:

Blackfield - Blackfield V
No-Man - Heaven Taste

both Steven Wilson related projects.