• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

gay for pay

lhardwick69

Reaction score
over the years I have paid few guys do see if they are willing to do things sexually for money--and I been paid to do stuff I normally wouldn't do but they be like here I give you this if you let me do it--so I figure hell why not--my past is kind of a crazy one only open minded guys need apply meaning message me if wanna know more--

but question is have you paid someone to do something just see if he would do it--or you been paid to do something sexually

package15

Reaction score
Yes but long time ago.

I've never gotten in trouble, but then again I don't do this now but even ten years ago.

It was funny at the time, used gut instinct, I knew he was into women but I asked anyway and he said yes. I said I would pay but he refused. We did it. It was fine. I saw him recently and he's married to a woman and has kids. I don't care, it was nice, it is in the past, I would not ask him again, but lately since starting my new job I see him at least once a week and we say hi. I have no idea how I will handle seeing his wife is she knows, but if that happens I will cross that bridge.

He is nice but I am just not interested I don't have those feelings now.

shevazri

Reaction score
Once in highschool. I earned quite a bit of money with giving blowjobs to the guys in school. Never again since then.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I have shelled out few dollars just so can get a look at his ass and dick some guys when give money to let see dick usuallly ended up being more than just looking but few guys I did pay just to get to see their assholes never understood why I was so fascinated at them but it's wild how nice they looked untouched

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I had never had sex against payment.
I can say without exaggeration from myself that I do not need it.
But there are men who would like to pay if they have sex with me.
But I do not need that again.

--------------------------------------

Ich hatte noch nie Sex gegen Bezahlung.
Ich kann ohne hochnässig zu wirken von mir aus sagen dass ich das nicht nötig habe.
Es gibt aber Männer die würden sehr gerne bezahlen wenn sie Sex mit mir haben dürften.
Aber das wiederum hab ich nicht nötig.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I am sorry there is someone in everyones lives that if had right amount of money to do it with him and he agreed to it--to sit there say you don't need to pay or be paid makes you sound like youre so sexy and hot that guys line up for you for free--we all have someone even if its a straight guy willing to say hey ill give you so much money to let me suck your cock and so on-- as I doubt a straight guy is going to come to you and say hey dude I am straight but you are so sexy and hot you make me wanna have sex with you..

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Guess it wasn't "gay for pay" since I was already gay, but in high school I was offered money quite a few times to either give or get a blow job. Even met up sometimes at a hotel, or a park somewhere for a little more action. If someone wanted to pay me for doing something that I liked, I was all over it.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I used to hustle when I was a teen. I loved the sex and the money.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I used to hustle when I was a teen. I loved the sex and the money.

OMG yea! That was the best. I'm just glad that I was able to hustle because I wanted to, and not because I had to. I've met boys that do it for a place to crash, clean up, or get something to eat, and I can tell that they don't exactly like it. But I met a lot of decent boys and men while showing my butt off, and had a lot of fun doing it.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
same here--as a teen it was wild how can get paid money for doing something I totally enjoyed--and few times I was given money after having sex with this one guy but I know now it was hush money but stillit was money for doing things I enjoyed anyway

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
same here--as a teen it was wild how can get paid money for doing something I totally enjoyed--and few times I was given money after having sex with this one guy but I know now it was hush money but stillit was money for doing things I enjoyed anyway

I totally agree, and is why I'm glad I grew up in a big city where the opportunity for it was far greater than living out in the sticks. I had a few encounters with guys where I know it was hush money, but I wasn't about to go blabbing anyhow. And since I had a few jobs like lawn mowing and dish washing, it wasn't to hard to explain where I had a few extra bucks from.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
that's where 90 percent of my money came from just said i mowed yards painted fences and stuff--then one time my mom came to see where i was and i was painting a fence buti just got lucky there-- and he got lucky after i painted his fence and needed to shower off

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
that's where 90 percent of my money came from just said i mowed yards painted fences and stuff--then one time my mom came to see where i was and i was painting a fence buti just got lucky there-- and he got lucky after i painted his fence and needed to shower off

Whow! Got lucky there in more ways than one :p