• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pokemon Sun/Moon

skepticblvr

Reaction score
Is anybody else excited for the new ones coming out? has anybody preordered either one or both?

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Although I wish they did another version of X/Y 6th gen series like Z, as i feel the game is too short/incomplete, since there is a couple things unsolved such as what is the purpose of the Train Station at Couriway Town if it doesn't do anything and the unlocking of another part of the Power plant:thinking:

But Yes I am excited, as i got all the versions up to OmegaRuby/Alpha Sapphire :)

but I'm waiting for more info about the games before i make a decision to pre-order it.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
New Official Sun/Moon Trailer about "The Starter Pokemon and Much More" , Looks Great :)

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Couple More New Official Sun/Moon Trailers about "Two Zygarde Formes Are Ready for Battle! / Meet New Pokémon and Discover Battle Royals / More Pokémon Revealed / Alola Forms and Z-Moves Revealed which all looks Awesome and Great :)

&

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Another New Trailer

Discover More Pokémon and Meet Team Skull in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Couple More New Official Sun/Moon Trailers about "Turtonator Revealed for Pokémon Sun & Moon / More New Pokémon Are Ready for Adventure / Get a Special Munchlax & Ultra Beasts and the Aether Foundation Debut" :)

&

The Latest update - Sept 6th 2016

& Here is a picture of Professor Oak's cousin who going to be featured in the Game, he goes by the name "Samson Oak" :)

Last edited:

newbiened

Reaction score
I love pokemon and this is has been great. This 20th anniversary year has had me on pokemon overload with things like Sun and Moon and Pokemon Go, it's crazy. That said, now that Sun and Moon are in our hands, the one thing I don't like is how they keep seeming to decrease the amount of new Pokemon per game.

In the last few days, there have been a lot of rumors about "Pokemon Star" on Nintendo switch, and how it might add more new pokemon... I kind of hope so, but otherwise I feel mixed on that aspect. Everything else is pretty spectacular though.

Habukaz

Reaction score
Can you explain why seemingly most gaymers like Pokemon so much?

newbiened

Reaction score
It's a game series popular regardless of gender that gives you magical pets, whose gameplay is based more on strategy than being skilled at pressing buttons. I know the fan community has been mostly open to LGBTQ individuals since its inception, but I don't know that the Pokemon Company itself ever did anything to acknowledge it's queer fans (unlike something like Animal Crossing).

To tell the truth, I don't know specifically, but I think the series is just popular in general, like you see a lot of gaymers play GTA and Elder Scrolls. In the end these are games that sell over 10 million units, that's a lot of people and statistically a lot of gays.

LoveAlwaysAC

Reaction score
Do any of you play Pokemon Go as well as the Nintendo games?

I see "Animal Crossing" got mentioned and that game is AWESOME. But a little tedious, since you literally have to play daily or ecery other day in order to keep your town happy.

LoveAlwaysAC

Reaction score
UGH @ this new Android update. The new spell check feature is horrible and causing all these type-errors in my posts.

nint22

Reaction score
If anyone plays pokemon go my code is 540607964830 lol. something to do while I'm running my errands :}