• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pack Part 2

S

samboi91

Part 1

This story is a work of fiction which may contain male on male sexual acts, strong drug use and violence. If you are under the 18 (or the legal age in your area to read this), please do not continue. All characters are fictional and any relation to any person is completely coincidental. This story is my own work and plagiarism will not be tolerated.

I could feel Nick’s hand on the back of my head as I took his cock into my mouth. I had been blowing him for a while now but he seemed to be enjoying it. The more I took in my mouth, the more he seemed to moan. I could take about half of his cock now. I could see why his girlfriend couldn’t take it. It would have to be a good 9 inches. I’ve played with a few cocks before, ranging from about 5 to 8 inches but I’ve never seen one this big before. Damn it was hot sucking it though. Looking up and seeing Nick’s shirtless body covered in a thin layer of sweat. The outline of his abs as he breathed, the hard nipples on his bulging pecs, his bicep tensing as the arm he was using to hold my head moved with my pace. I locked eyes with him and he smiled.

“You’re doing well buddy. Damn you suck my cock so good. Pick up the pace a bit so I can cum.”

I started to suck harder and move my head up and down his hard cock. He tasted amazing. He started to moan louder and his cock got even harder. He started applying more pressure to the back of my head. Without any warning, he pushed half his cock down my throat, held my head down and started shooting load after load of cum down my throat.

“Swallow it Adam. Take my fucking load.”

His cum just kept coming as I struggled to swallow. It tasted amazing. He grunted and thrusted his cock in my mouth as I swallowed the last few squirts. I had never had someone take control like that before but I have to admit, it was damn hot. I then realised something. This wasn’t about him liking me or even about the sex. This was about him showing me who was in charge. He wanted me to know that he had control over me as long as I was in the pack.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked it clean as it started to soften. He shifted over as I could lay next to him. Both of us were propped up on the headboard of his bed. I watched as he tucked his cock into his jeans and zipped them up. He noticed the bulge in my pants.

“You’re gonna have to take care of that later. I don’t play with dudes cocks. I just like to get off.”

“That’s ok. I’ll do it later… That wasn’t the first time you’ve had someone in this pack blow you was it?”

“Nah. I’ve had it done heaps. You have to show them who’s in charge sometimes. I’ve done it to a few of the guys as an initiation. I’ve also had it done as payment before. Sometimes, depending on the payment, I might fuck an ass as well.”

He winked at me as if to signal that it might happen to me one day. I don’t think I could even begin to take it. I’ve only ever fucked before. I smiled at him and decided to change the subject.

“So what’s the plan for the week?”

“I’m glad you asked. I have a few things I have to get done so I don’t know if you’ll see much of me around. I’ll give you Nick’s number in case I’m not around. Come back tomorrow night though. I have something to discuss.”

“Why not now?”

“Not now. Tomorrow night. You just get some rest tonight. I can’t imagine you’re first collection would have been easy. There will be more of them though.”

“Ok. I’ll come by here after work tomorrow.”

“What do you do for work by the way?”

“I’m an assistant. My boss can be a bit of a hardass sometimes but he’s not too bad of a boss. I work 4 days a week. It’s enough to pay the bills. He has another assistant who works the other days. She does a lot more running around than I do.”

“Is she hot?”

I chuckled. “Trust you to ask that. She’s alright I guess.”

“That’s cool. Well head home and get some rest. I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

I got off the bed and walked to the door. I turned around to get one last look as his hot body covered in a thin layer of sweat.

The next day at work was a typical day, nothing special. My boss, Adrian, gave me a million tasks to do. I was sitting as my desk before Lindsay approached.

“How’s the hardass today?”

“A little stressed. Hasn’t come out of his office much.”

“I swear, that must be like his prison cell. Anyway, got much planned for the rest of the day after work?”

“Nah just hanging out with a few buddies. How about you?”

“Nah I’m finishing late tonight. Adrian needs this report done. I think he’d be a lot more stressed if he wasn’t on the green half the time.”

“Yeah I wonder who introduced him to that.”

“Guilty as charged.” She smiled.

Work went by as normal. I arrived back at Nick’s house after work. As I entered, there were a lot of people and all eyes were on me. Nick approached me and put his arm around me.

“There you are buddy. I decided to have a little get together to introduce you to the pack. Follow me and I’ll let everyone meet you.”

We walked forward before I received a punch to the arm. I turned to see Jake.

“Hey Adam man. How’s it going? Good to see you here.”

I smiled at him and said hey. We continued to walk around and meet people.

“This is Chris. He’s my third in charge.”

Chris was a big guy. A little bit of weight on him but solid and not someone that you want to mess with. He seemed as arrogant as I’ve heard. He barely said a word to me, just half glared at me.

“Don’t let Chris get to you. He just doesn’t like new-comers. He’ll warm up to you.”

Next, we came across Reece. He gave me a quiet hello and just stood there.

“You’ve already met Reece. He’s the muscle of the group. He’s the one that trains the new-comers with things like hand to hand combat, defence and weight training.”

I could see exactly why he suited that role. After that, we came across a guy who wasn’t as muscled but still pretty toned. Apparently he always seemed to wear tight, dark shirts and black jeans. That suited him since he had short, blonde hair and amazing blue eyes.

“This is Steve. He deals with all our gadgets. He sorts out or weapons if we need them and our devices we use to protect us. Anything electronic, he’s on top of. Great hacker and electronics designer.”

Steve smiled a lot. He seemed up beat and happy when I met him. We spoke for a while about the latest phones or games that are being released on the market. I know who to go to when I need any electronic advice. A taller but skinnier guy approached us during our conversation. He was still fit, everyone in this group was fit. It looked like he didn’t have an ounce of fat on him anywhere. He was rectangle framed glasses and spoke with a cocky attitude. He butted in and Nick introduced me.

“This is Josh, the final member of the upper level. He’s our strategist. He can read people well and comes up with all our plans when we have a task we need to do. Pretty much the brainiest person of the group but a cocky little shit.”

“Oh fuck up Nick.” Josh laughed. “Stop bagging me out in front of the fresh meat.”

Nick gave me a quick introduction to Matt, John and Mike who had only been there a few weeks. They were on the same level as me but Nick told me that I probably wouldn’t see them too much unless it was a big task. The night continued with a lot of alcohol and pot smoking. We were all high and drunk, stumbling to the fridge for another beer. The music was blaring and everyone was still pretty pumped as the night went on. As I stepped out of the toilet, zipping my fly up, I ran into Josh. He stopped me and smiled at me.

“Hey buddy. Good to see you’re part of the group now. You’ll be looked after while you’re here.” He winked at me.

He knew something about what happened between me and Nick. I wouldn’t bet against it. He was great at reading people.

“Hey while you’re here, come with me. I got something to show you.”

We both went to a spare room in the house and walked in. The room wasn’t very brightly lit but there was still a good amount of light when Josh shut and locked the door behind him. We both sat on the bed and he pulled out a joint from his pocket.

“This is A-grade shit. I grow it myself. I don’t like to let just anyone smoke it but you’re the new guy here so I might as well let you have a puff.”

He handed it to me and I put it up to my lips. The flame of the lighter he held touched the tip so I inhaled. It hit me straight away and I became relaxed. This really was incredible stuff. I was in a world of my own as I blankly watched Josh take a puff.

“I know you might be a little scared of what I might know about you but don’t be. I’m not gonna tell anyone about what happened between you and Nick. He does it with pretty much everyone.”

“I had a feeling you would know something about that.”

“Nick tells me a lot too. I know when he lies. He told me that you were pretty good. But unlike Nick, I return the favour.”

Josh placed his hand onto my crotch. I stared at him and watched as his smile of lust grew. He stood in front of me and pulled his shirt over his head. His body was skinny but toned. Nice definition. My eyes travelled from his eyes to his crotch.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to fuck you with it. In case you’re wondering, I’m the biggest in the group. No fat on my body but as for my cock, that’s a different story.”

He dropped his pants and I watched his massive cock spring free.

“Nick thought he was great with his dick but mine has an extra inch on his.”

“Fucking hell.”

I couldn’t stop staring at it. How was I meant to fit that in my mouth? I saw him wrap his hand around it as it continued to grow.

“Don’t just stare at it. Suck it.”

I moved forward slowly and licked the tip. Josh released a sigh and a slight moan. I took the head in my mouth and sucked on it. I slowly moved forward more and took more of his cock in my mouth. My tongue traced around the soft head of his cut cock. He moaned more as I felt the pressure of his hand on the back of my head. I inched more into my mouth and sucked in about 3 inches. I continued to suck and he started to slowly thrust into my mouth.

“Fuck yeah Adam. You’re a pro. Suck my balls a bit.”

I slid his cock out and moved to his huge balls. Burying my face into them, I took them into my mouth and sucked. He stroked his cock while moaning in pleasure.

“Keep sucking. It’s been a few days since I’ve cum so it won’t take me long. Don’t worry if you can’t take it all. You’re great at this so you’ll have a lot of chances to practice.”

I continued to blow him and run my hands down his body. He thrusted more into my throat and quickened the pace.

“You’re going to have to take the load man. I can’t leave any cum around.”

Josh grabbed the sides of my head and continued to trust. I started to gag as he pushed further into my mouth. He moaned louder and louder until he held my head and started to shoot his load. Days worth of cum shot down my throat and I had no chance to even reconsider swallowing. I took his whole load before he slid his cock out. He pushed me back onto the bed and got on his knees.

“Woah. You’re eager.”

“I’m just repaying what I owe.”

He pulled my pants open and pulled out my already hard cock. Within seconds, he had enveloped it down his throat.

“Fuck Josh. Holy fuck. That’s incredible.”

Josh moaned as he moved his head up and down my cock. The way his tongue moved around it felt amazing. I wasn’t far off shooting. He grabbed and massaged my balls while he gave me the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Within moments, I was shooting my load into his mouth. He gave one big gulp and swallowed my cum. Standing up, he climber on top of me and kissed me. I had never been kissed by a guy but it was amazing. We explored each other’s mouths. We were both drunk and high but everything was finally hitting me all at once and the night started becoming a blur. The last thing I remember was Nick’s girlfriend catching us and the night becoming a little more fun.

The next morning, I awoke in the same bed. On my left was Josh’s naked, sleeping body, the sheet draped over his waist and his cock outlined. On the right was Cindy, also naked, also sleeping. The sheet was draped over her lower half as well. Her tits were amazing. As I looked at her exposed body, I couldn’t help but think about how women didn’t interest me as much anymore. I felt more towards guys that I do women. This was becoming a little confusing to me. I walked out and saw Nick sitting on the couch in a pair of board shorts and a tank top.

“Morning Adam. Hope you slept well.” He winked at me.

“Yeah it was pretty good.”

“She’s good, isn’t she.”

I chuckled. “Yeah she was pretty good.”

“Wow… Adam… I’ve never heard anyone say that she’s ‘pretty good’ before. How was Josh?”

“He was pretty good.” I gave him a cheeky smile. “He’s huge though.”

“I know. I was dumbfounded when I first saw it. I guess you’re taken a liking to it.”

He pointed to a few drops of dried cum on my shirt.

“Shit. That’s gonna be a bitch to get out.”

People started to wake up and join us in the living room. We all sat down and Nick spoke.

“We have a big task coming up next week. I’m getting it organised now. I know we really only deal in pot but this time it has to be ecstasy. We’re bringing it to The Platinum Nightclub and selling it. We need the cash and this is good funding for us. This will be a once off thing. We will NOT make it a regular thing to deal ecstasy.”

The Platinum was an exclusive club. It was hard to get into and very drug orientated. Everyone was usually high of their face but a job is a job.

“No fuck ups on this. It has to go right or we can land our asses in prison. We need everyone there for this one.”

I knew this was going to be something big happening. I haven’t even dealt in pot yet, let alone hard drugs. It’s so easy for something to go wrong on this.

I hope you’re enjoying it so far. I have a lot of ideas for future stories but I’m still getting a feel for this one. Thank you for all the feedback with the last story. This story is a little more sexual so let me know what you prefer. Do you like the story with more drama and storyline or with more sexual content? Feedback keeps me writing. If you have any ideas, comments or just want to say hey, feel free to message me.