• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

In the car - part 1

spider666

Reaction score
I started my first day at my new job in the big city and it was a long commute home when taking public transit. My good friend, John, worked close by and offered to drive me home one day. I was thrilled and jumped at the opportunity to sit beside this handsome brown haired boy. He was a few years younger than me at 25 and finished uni last year and already working for a decent accounting firm right downtown. One day turned into a week and then into our daily routine. We talked about sports and other nonsense that didn't quite interest me.

One night we agreed to go to the bar after work for a few drinks and nachos. We chatted about work and watched the game on the big screen. Shortly after we walked to John's car and he started to drive home. I knew he was horny because he kept talking about how he needed a girlfriend and missed getting blowjobs. I agreed with him and said 'sex is good'.

It was at this time I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he kept grabbing at his crotch from time to time. When I looked over at him I couldn't help to notice the fly on his pants was down and I could see the bulge of his boxer shorts popping out. I instantly became hard and my heart started pounding not knowing what might happen.

He looked over at me and said 'what about you?'...in which I replied...'what do you mean?'...He just smirked at me and then looked down at his crotch. My eyes followed his and I could see the bulge in his crotch grow even bigger than it was before and his boxers were soaked in pre-cum. He then said 'do you wanna see it?'

I replied by saying...'sure, I guess' and he lifted his boxer shorts aside and pullled his dick out of the fly in his pants which sprang straight up. I said 'woah, that's pretty impressive man!' he then undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxers freeing his balls and dick for full view. He then said 'show me yours now!' to which I immediately undid my pants and pulled out my throbbing erection for my buddy John to see.

John then grabbed my cock with his hands and began to stroke me and I moaned in pure pleasure....after a while he said 'suck my dick man....I want you to deep throat my cock until I cum in your mouth'. I obliged and could only take the tip of his massive 9 inch cock in my mouth...he helped me by pushing my head down onto his cock and started to thrust into my mouth even deeper. John then said 'oh fuck man....you sure know how to please the boys!' to which I tried to reply but his cock went even deeper down my throat all I could do was gag on it and let my own saliva drip down the base if his cock.

After a good 20 minutes of sucking and deepthroating my buddy John's cock, he was close to cumming as he started to slow down and thrust even deeper down my throat. He then said 'man I'm gonna fucking blow my load down your thoat...get ready for it.' I gagged some more and as soon as I felt his nuts pull up and the cum pass through the veins in his throbbing cock I instantly tasted the hot cum as it hit the back of my throat. Without touching my own cock I too came straight up which covered my shirt that I had on.

I sat up and swallowed the rest of his cum and smiled at John and licked my lips. He said the next several weeks are going to be a lot of fun as he plans on blowing many more loads into my mouth as he drives me home from work. I had a huge smile on my face and couldn't wait to eat hundreds more of his loads of hot cum and looked forward to a fun summer ahead of me.

Part 2 to come.... ;)

spider666

Reaction score
In the car - part 2

John has been driving me home from work for a few months now and almost every night he would blow his hot load down my eager throat. He sure has loosened me up a lot and I've gotten very good at deep throating his cock and have become addicted to cum.

I was quite upset to learn he was going on vacation the next three weeks, which meant not only did I need to find my own ride home but there wouldn't be any benefits either. The first night I ended up taking public transit home which literally took me all night, leaving me to grab a quick bite before I headed to bed. This definitely was disappointing and I wasn't looking forward the next few weeks.

At work the following day I was complaining about my commute to my colleague who mentioned she knew a guy that lived in my general area and drives to work every day. She texted him explaining my dilemma and asking if he could do me this favour for a little bit. He eventually agreed and he came to our office at 5pm after work. I was shocked when I saw him, he was gorgeous from top to bottom and I couldn't stop smiling that this hunk would be driving me home and picking me up each day. He was 6ft tall had dark brown wavy hair, brown eyes, and the cutest smile. "Hi I'm Jeremy" he exclaimed. I said "It's nice to meet you and I really appreciate you doing this favour for me. I owe you big time." We walked down to his car and drove off.

While in the car I couldn't stop staring at Jeremy and his killer smile...it was a huge turn on for me. He would periodically glance over and smile as he noticed I was staring. I wanted to see how far I could take this as I would love to see Jeremy's cock and put it in my mouth. So I said "if there is anything I can do for you to repay you let me know" while smiling. He looked over and said "what did you have in mind dude?". My eyes lowered down to his crotch and this was when he put his right hand on my inner thigh. I knew he was going to be into this and I whispered in his ear "i want you to deep throat me until you cum down my throat". He winked at me and said "you dirty fucking whore...I'm gonna pound your throat so hard you are going to gag all over my boxers." At this point he undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and I bent over and took his rock hard cock out of his boxers. He was massive, at least 7 inches and I started to twirl my tongue on the tip of his cock sucking the precum off of it. This was when he grabbed the back of my head and forced his dick down my throat. It caught me by surprise and I instantly starting gagging on his massive dick trying to come up for air but he held my head down and just starting pumping his dick in and out of the back of my throat. He was moaning like crazy....mmmmmmm, that feels so good...is this what you wanted you fucking whore. He sped up his pace and I didn't know how much longer I could take this massive cock deep down my throat. After about a minute my throat loosened up and Jeremy's cock was easily fucking my mouth now. He then took my head and slammed it down into his crotch and held it there for a few seconds and I felt his cum start oozing down my throat. He pulled back a bit and I caught the remaining drops on my tongue as he we pulled into his driveway.

Ah, the next few weeks are going to be fucking amazing...