• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

TV Sophie's Toilet Quickie.

SophieSweets

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Sophie's Toilet Quickie.

(Usual disclaimer: unprotected sex with strangers is nuts. Simple. This Sophie does it because she's a fantasy. The real one doesn't because she's a bit more sensible... Ok, on with the show...)

God, it had been so long since I'd been in a Gents toilet... Well, at least to actually 'use' one... There has been the occasional time I've been brought in by a group of hot guys at a party, but this was different.

It was a summer day and I was walking through soho, showing off my legs in a light summer dress that came down to just under the curve of my bum, with a sexy little vest top, when suddenly I needed to 'go'.

Normally I'd go to a pub, but the public toilets were close by. Obviously I tried the Ladies first, but the door was locked... the sign outside saying it was being cleaned. I glanced around myself. I needed a wee... And quick. Wetting your panties is fine for an appreciative audience of perves, but where's the fun if there's nobody to see? I checked around myself. There wasn't. I went to the other door.

The Gents had obviously just been cleaned, the air thick with the scent of chemicals. I half hobbled towards the cubicals, the pressure on my bladder nearly reaching screaming point. I dived into the first one, quickly flipped my skirt up and sat down, focusing on the blessed relief.

It wasn't until I heard the hiss of the outside door closing that I realised there was something missing. From my cubical. There was no lock... And there was someone else in here now.

I wanted to stop, but my bladder wouldn't let me. There were footsteps and they were getting closer.The sound stopped right outside the door. I could hear breathing. Heavy, a man. I guessed a big guy.
'Girlies aren't supposed to be in here' he said, his voice deep and rough.

I cough. Trying to make myself invisible, but being betrayed by the urine trickle from my rapidly shrinking girlcock.

The door started to move, instinctively I put my foot up to block it. He laughed from the other side.
"There's no lock on there darling, and I doubt you'll be able to hold me off for long"
Sheepishly I let go. The door swung open. The cleaner stood tall, hands in his belt, an amused smile on his face. I felt his eyes crawl me up and down. The smile twitched wider.

"Well well, here I was thinking some bad girl had come in here while I was cleaning the ladies... Turns out it's a cute little girlyboy instead..."
He laughed. I felt my cock twitch, as if trying to climb inside my body. I was shaking and my eyes were starting to moisten when his face softened.

"look... There's no need to get upset... This happens all the time... I just... I just give the girls a little scare... You know... Teach them a lesson... But... Well... I guess you kind of are allowed in here anyway... I'm sorry... Is that offensive to... To you... I mean... Sorry.... Always get toungue tied around... Around pretty girls" He smiled again.

The moment hung. His eyes were still roaming up and down my body. He swallowed audibly. His throat Must be dry.
"so...?" he said
I said. He shrugged, but didn't move. I smiled and he returned it.
"do you... Do you normally point that at the girls you catch?"
I asked, I was over the shock now and my voice had got its sass back. It was his turn to be embarrassed now as he tried to cover his cock, rapidly hardening in his overalls.
"...do you ever come in and...a and touch that thing when you catch the girls..." I asked, looking up at him with my best 'innocent eyes'.

I reached out with one hand, grazing a nail across the fabric where I guessed his tip would be. He groaned slightly, his eyes closing.

"Only the prettiest ones...like you..." He stammered
"Charmer" I giggled back at him. I ran my whole hand across the rough fabric of his crotch. I could feel his cock straining now, hot hard and heavy. Now his groaning was louder and he pushed himself against my fingers. I traced the outline of his erection, my mind whirling. Should I do this? Was it just fear turned to excitement? I didn't know but I could feel that familiar tingle in my butt... The tingle that demands I give myself up to a hot guy.

I grabbed at his pockets and pulled him into the cubical, kicking the door closed behing him.
"Wait... I don't think...." he stammered.
I put a finger to my lips to shush him, then slid it into my mouth, licking the tip lasciviously, leaving him with no doubt what I was planning.

I fumbled at the front of his boiler suit. His hand was on my head then, touching my neck, pulling me towards him. I freed his semi hardness, it swung around heavily, a glistening orb of precum dangling from the tip. I caught it with my tongue and swirled it into my mouth.
"Hmmmmm Delicious" I said. Blowing lightly on his cock head. It jerked, now almost fully erect.
"Do you want to taste it?" he asked.
It bobbed alluringly in front of my lips. I inhaled it's heady, masculine perfume.
"Oh yes please Daddy" I gasped.
"Go on then baby girl" he said

I leant forward and gently tickled the underside of the glans with the lightest Flicking of my tongue. A silver runner of precum connected my mouth to him. The taste overwhelmed my senses and I closed my lips around the end, my hand circling the base of his shaft. I hollowed my cheeks and set to work, bobbing my head back and forth, being rewarded for my work by his quickening breathing...
"Oh yeah... Your mouth is so hot... Damn... I haven't been sucked like this in ever..." he panted.
His hand found the back of my head, pulling me forward. A shiver of lust ran down my body, ending up at my shaven hole, I wriggled back, enjoying the feel of my G-string, resting where I hoped he would fuck me...
"Can you take it all?" He demanded
I pulled back, swirling my tongue around it's length...
"I'll try Daddy... But you'll have to help me" I pleaded, looking up at his grinning face.
"Oh sure Babygirl... I'll fucking help all right" he nearly snarled.
I gave his tip one last playful lick before setting to in earnest. I relaxed my throat and pushed forward, thinking for a few moments, 'No it really is too thick' but then his hand was behind my head, holding me fast. I gagged for a second, feeling my eyes water, but he held me steady. I fought off the instinct to pull away and began forward, soon pressing my nose into wiry pubes.
"Oh my god... That's it... No girl has ever... Never" His voice rode out on waves of sigh. I said nothing, mumbling around his shaft.
"Ok... Now you've proved you can take it all... It's face fucking time bitch" he laughed.
He held my head stationary, I felt him withdraw, his smooth cock pulling against the slickness of my throat. I moved my tongue as much as I could and gazed up at him, pleased at the ecstatic expression on his face.
"Here it comes" he grunted and started pounding. He fucked my face with abandon, even bouncing my head against the cubical wall, luckily his hand cushioned the blow, but I was still in sluts heaven, being moved around like a doll for this man's pleasure, my mouth just there for him to pump and nothing between us and the public save two doors, doors that weren't even locked...

I cupped his big balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, the sligtest tigtening showing me he was close. 'Not going to miss this opportunity' I thought and pulled back from his cock. It was a struggle at first, because he obviously wanted to cum down my throat, but he soon guessed what I had in mind.

I bent over the toilet and raised my skirt, feeling delightedly dirty as I revealed my tiny G-String to him, then hooked a finger in and pulled it to one side.
"Oh God Baby... That's one cute ass..." he said and delivered a light swot to my buttocks. I squealed delightedly and pushed back, feeling the slickness of his cock brushing up against my hole.

He seemed nervous momentarily.
"You sure... I mean..." he stammered.
I just leant forward even further, opening myself up to him even more. Spat into my hand and massaged it lasciviously into my hole, getting myself slick and shiny before grabbing his shaft and applying some spit to that as well, before pressing it against my hungry opening.

"Baby... You feel so tight" he sighed.
"Just push forward... No matter what noise I make" I begged through gritted teeth.
He started, inching in with the consideration that all men with truly huge cocks have. That wasn't what I wanted though... I threw myself back against him, shrieking with combined agony and joy. My buttocks flat against his thighs.

"Now... Just fuck me... fill me with Cum" I moaned, holding my bum cheeks apart so I could feel as much of him in me as possible.
He pulled out, my ass gripping against his shaft. I felt like I was getting turned inside out, but then he reversed and surged into me. My whole body jolted forwards.
"Looks like I'm going to have to hold you still" he said, gripping my waist with both hands. I braced myself, looking over my shoulder and dropping my sluttiest eyes at him.
"Fuck me Daddy" I cooed.
He did. Going at me like a Rhino. I was a rag doll in his hands, his thighs slapping hard against mine, forcing my whole body forward as he tried to completely occupy me. I growled and screeched and purred as this big, sexy workman drilled into me. If he hadn't have been holding my waist I'd have gone through the cubical wall, but as it was he just pulled me back, slamming, into each thrust.

Eventually I got hold of myself enough to push back against him, tightening my ass as much as I could to grip him and milk his cock. He was getting close again, his breathing getting ragged. As much as I wanted this to last, I wanted his cum even more.

He sped up, the thrusts getting shallower, building to that one final thrust. Suddenly I felt my own orgasm build, pouncing on me and leaving me twitching and shaking and limp as he finished off fucking me. I don't know what noises I was making, I was howling by this point...
"Here it comes Bitch" and he growled, surging as much of himself forward into me. I felt his cock pulsing, three times, four, five and my insides were filled with burning cum. I moaned happily, grinding against him and squeezing my butt together to massage the last drops of stickiness out of him. He sighed. "That was amazing"

He withdrew. I shivered pleasure and pulled up my panties, feeling the cum sticky against the G-string.

I leant forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. He pulled me close and held me, hands cupping my buttocks.
"Thanks for that Baby..."
I kissed him again and wriggled against him.
"Any time... And I mean that" I said and dropped him a wink.
He Laughed. "The sign goes up about the same time every day"
He slapped my ass one last time as I walked away, my butt hurting in that good way and seeping cum into my panties.

I walked through town, feeling the eyes of guys crawling over me and beaming my slutty joy at the world, wondering what other adventures I could get into...