• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Episodes of Jake 2

S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1

This story is a work of fiction which contains male on male sexual acts. If you are under the 18 (or the legal age in your area to read this), please do not continue. All characters are fictional and any relation to any person is completely coincidental.

My cock was throbbing and tenting my boxers when I woke up the next morning. After having my best mate fuck my face and cum down my throat, then finding my brother getting blown by his best mate and hearing them fuck, I can understand why it would be hard. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. My phone vibrated to signal that I received a text. I picked it up and saw that it was from Troy. It was a picture message of his hard cock with a drop of precum on the head and ‘woke up thinking of yesterday and this is what I found’ written on it. I pulled my boxers off and snapped a shot of my cock with my phone. I sent the message with ‘I think we both have the same problem.’

‘Well there is one way to fix it’

‘How’s that?’

‘You get your mouth around my cock and suck it dry like you did yesterday’

‘I would gladly take every one of those thick inches again’

‘Sounds like we have to plan another hike. ;)

I couldn’t help smiling at I put my boxers back on and a pair of shorts over them. I walked downstairs and started making breakfast, a coffee and a bowl of oats. I sat at the table and started eating while reading the newspaper. I saw my brother walk past but didn’t pay much attention. He started making himself breakfast before walking next to me and leaning up against the counter. I looked over at him and saw that he was only dressed in his hat.

“Fucking hell Danny. Put some clothes on.”

“Oh you love it.” He shook his cock which started to get hard.

“Fuck off bro. Get your dick away from me.”

“Well I know you love sucking cock. You sucked Troy’s after all.”

“How the fuck…”

“You got a text before.” He handed me my phone from the bench. “Troy said he needs his cock drained again.”

“Dude. Don’t go through my fucking phone.”

“I was curious. How was his cock? Bigger than mine?”

I looked at his cock which was fully hard now. It would have to be a good 8 and a half inches and a bit thicker than Troy’s. He was standing there stroking his cock in front of me.

“Fuck off Danny. You’re my brother. That’s just fucked.”

I got up and started walking back to my room. As I walked past, I reached for my phone. Danny grabbed my hand and put it straight onto his cock. I could feel it throbbing and the warmth coming off it. It felt so thick in my hand. He released a sigh as he felt my touch. I snapped out of it and pulled my hand away. He’s my brother for fuck sake. I glared at him, grabbed my phone, walked up to my room and laid on my bed. My cock was rock hard right now. I couldn’t have these thoughts about my brother. I had to let off some steam. I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture that Troy had sent me. I thought for a second before starting to write a text.

‘Been a hell of a day man. You want to get up to a bit of fun?’

A few minutes later, he texted me. ‘Fuckin’ oath I do. Where?’

‘My next door neighbours’ house is free. They bought the house and moved out a few days ago. The house is free until they get someone in and they gave me a key to it so I could keep an eye on it.’

‘I’ll be there in 10.’

I walked over to my neighbour’s house and went inside. The place was bare except for a mattress in the living room. Someone else must have thought of this idea first. But that was for worrying about later. Right now, I just had to have some fun. My heart was pounding with excitement when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Troy standing there in a pair of shorts and sandals. Having no shirt allowed me to check out his defined, tanned body more. Without thinking, my hand shot out straight to his abs. I couldn’t stop myself. Troy gave me a blank look and then smiled.

“Well somebody seems pretty eager.”

I blushed before he pushed me back into the house, stepped inside and shut and locked the door. He pushed my against the wall hard and moved close to me.

“Jesus fuc…” was all I managed to get out before he kissed me deep.

His hard cock pressed against mine through the fabric of our pants. He wanted this as bad as I did. He broke the kiss and walked over to the mattress. In one quick move, he pulled his shorts off and laid down. He was hiked up on his elbows which made the muscles in his body look more defined. His legs were slightly spread apart and his big cock was rock hard against his stomach.

“Perfect.”

“Yeah I hear that a lot.” He lifted one of his arms, flexed his bicep and chuckled.

“Well someone’s up themself. Maybe I should just get you a mirror.”

“A mirror won’t suck this.” He grabbed his thick cock and shook it at me. “Come suck it Jake.”

There was something about his voice and the way he spoke that made my cock harder than ever. I stepped over to the mattress, took off my shirt and shorts and got on my knees between his legs. I felt the warmth and thickness of his cock as I wrapped my hand around it. I made eye contact with him and he smiled at me.

“Go for it buddy.”

I licked the head of his dick and took the first few inches in my mouth. I could taste his delicious precum while I sucked him. My head bobbed up and down the first few inches, taking more and more into my mouth. I felt Troy’s hand brush through my hair gently and could hear slight moans coming from him. I moved my head back and took his cock out of my mouth. Moving to his balls, I took one in my mouth. Troy moaned louder and pushed my head into his balls, making me take them both in my mouth. I sucked harder and he moaned louder. It was like playing and instrument. I moved back up to his dick and took it in my mouth again. I could feel it throbbing against my tongue as it slid further into my mouth.

“Damn Jake. You sucking my balls has got me horny as fuck. I need my cock down your throat now.”

He was so horny, he pulled me off his cock, threw me next to him on the bed, jumped on top of me and held his cock inches away from my face. His animal instinct has taken over. He really wants to cum. He leaned forward and slid his cock back into my mouth. He kept thrusting forward as I took more and more of it. It filled my throat and he started thrusting faster. He moaned loud as his cock pulsed and thickened. He pulled his cock out of my throat and kneeled above me. His cock was big and pointing straight out, slicked with my saliva. His chest was moving as he breathed heavily. His body had a thin layer of sweat covering it.

“Jake, there’s something I want to try. But only if you can handle it.”

“Judging by that line, I take it you want to fuck me.”

“I bought lube and I know you haven’t been fucked in 6 months so you’re probably pretty tight. I’m so keen to fuck you.”

“I want you to. But you’re going to have to lay down so I can ride you first. That way I can control the speed.”

“Fuck yeah Jakey. I just want your ass. I don’t care how.”

Troy reached into his pants and pulled out a tube of lube. He laid back down on the mattress and started pouring some onto his cock. He stroked his cock, making it slick with the lube. I applied some to my hole and inserted a finger. A slight moan escaped and Troy looked at me.

“Now stop having all the fun. Take your finger out and come ride me.”

I moved over to him and positioned myself above his cock. I felt the head of it press against my hole as I applied pressure to try and get it in. The big head slipped into my ass as pain surged up my body and I grit my teeth.

“Are you alright Jakey?”

“I do not miss this part at all. And your cock is so big. Just give me a second.”

I waited a few seconds until the pain subsided and I started sliding more of his dick inside me. Troy placed his hands on my hips and moaned.

“Fuck Jake! Your ass is so tight. It feels amazing.”

Precum leaked from my hard cock with every inch that slid inside me. I stopped when I felt his entire cock in me. It was rubbing against my prostate which made me harder than ever. I started sliding his thick dick out of my ass and then back in. We both moaned with every movement. He started thrusting into me slowly, trying to get all of his cock in me. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. Laying me back, he changed our position so that I was on my back with my legs up and he was on his knees, his cock still buried in my ass. He started thrusting deep and hard into my ass. My moans were so loud.

“Fuck yeah Jake. Take my massive cock. I’m gonna cum so deep inside you.”

He thrusted faster before his thrusts started to become quick and short. He was seconds away from blowing. He tilted his head back and released a loud moan, almost like a roar. With one final thrust, cum started shooting from his cock deep inside me. That thrust hit my prostate which sent me over the edge. Cum shot from my cock over my stomach as Troy was still cumming inside me. We were both panting before Troy collapsed on my body. He slid his cock out of my ass and cum oozed out.

“Fuck that was amazing Jake.”

“You’re telling me. That was fucking hot.”

We laid next to each other for a while before he got up. He put on his shorts and looked at me, still lying on the mattress.

“Where did the mattress come from? The neighbours leave it or something?”

“I guess so. I’m not too sure. Why would they leave it in the lounge room?”

“Maybe they liked having a good fuck session like we did.” Troy chuckled.

I laughed. “Dude they were like 80 years old. I’m not even sure if their junk would still be working.”

We both laughed as we got dressed.

“Thanks for the fun day Jake. You really are incredible at giving head. And your ass was amazing. It won’t be the last time I fuck it.”

“You know my ass is all yours. Anytime Troy.”

Troy left first as I fixed up the place to the way it was before. I made sure the door was locked when I left and returned home. I walked past Danny’s room and saw him lying on his bed in his boxers playing the xbox.

“Hey Jakey. Have fun next door?”

“What were you spying or something?”

“I didn’t need to. I saw you and Troy walk in. Since there is only that mattress in there that I put there, I knew you 2 would be using it.”

“Why the fuck did you put a mattress there?”

“Nick and I like a bit of privacy sometimes. I admit, we’ve been a bit more careless lately though.”

“Yeah I heard yesterday.”

“You did? Enjoy it?”

“Fuck off Danny. Next time shut your door when you fuck someone.”

I walked off to my room and shut my door. I received a message from Troy.

‘He bud. Thanks for today. I just wanted to ask if you want to come to my football game on Friday. I could always use the support.’

I was more than happy to accept the offer.

Last edited: